The Goélia 3*** Le Hameau de la Vézère tourist complex is located on the banks of the Vézère and has a heated outdoor pool.
LE HAMEAU DE LA VEZERE COMPLEX
The complex is made up of traditional terraced houses, each with a terrace and a private open garden. For the comfort and calm of the holiday makers, the car parks are grouped at the entrance of the complex and traffic inside the Hamlet is limited (unloading of luggage and shopping).
Directly on site, you will find a reception, a breakfast service (to be pre-booked the day before), free WiFi access in the reception when it is open with access limited to 30 mins. per day and per person, a heated outdoor pool (11m x 10m) and children's pool (28°) open form 06/04 to 28/09 depending on the weather, mini golf (free hire of clubs), table tennis, children's playground, a pétanque strip and mountain bike rental. A large central square with awning in the centre of the hamlet will serve as a meeting point in the season, with the organising of a weekly market.
All the lets have a furnished kitchenette (dishwasher, refrigerator, 2 vitro-ceramic hobs (4 hobs for the 3 room, 6-7 people ones), microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster), a parking space (at the entrance of the complex) and a bathroom (shower or bath) with WC, as well as a terrace with garden furniture and a private open garden.
- 2 pieces, 4 people small house, approx. 30m², most often single-story: living room with sofa bed or 2 trundle beds, a bedroom with 1 large bed or 2 single beds.
- Small 2 pieces, 5 people house, approx. 35m², most often single-story (some with PRM access, subject to confirmation when booking): living room with sofa bed or 2 trundle beds, a bedroom with 1 large bed or 2 single beds, plus a sofa bed (sleeps 1) in the bedroom or living room).
- 2-3 pieces duplex small house with cabin for 6 people, approx. 35-40m²: on the ground floor, a living room with sofa bed or 2 trundle beds, separate WCs. On the first floor, a bedroom with 1 large bed or 2 single beds, 1 cabin with a set of bunk beds* and a bathroom.
*The upper bunk is not suitable for children under 6 years (Decree No. 95.949 of 25/08/1995)
- 3 pieces small house for 6-7 people, (advised occupancy - 6 people), approx. 45m², single-story: living room with sofa bed or 2 trundle beds , 2 bedrooms with 1 large bed or 2 single beds and an additional 1 seater sofa bed in the living room or in a bedroom, a bathroom, an extra shower room and a separate WC.
- Discover all our promotional and last minute offers under the "Price-Promos-Availability" tab. The discounts and promotions are not backdated nor can they be combined and can only be booked when they are online.