The Goelia 3-startourist residence Le Village Goélia is located in Aveyron, in the Lot Valley, near the high plateaux of Aubrac.
RESIDENCE LE VILLAGE GOELIA
The tourist residence "Le Village Goélia", classed as 3 stars, faces due south, on the edge of the Lot (with beach and fishing embankment, opposite the listed village of Sainte Eulalie d'Olt, about 1500 m from the wonderful town of Saint-Geniez d'Olt, with its river running through.
The complex consists of hamlets of semi-detached houses, single-storey or duplex surrounding two pools. The houses with their slate roofs are mostly stand-alone, with terrace at garden level or divided into 2 dwellings with apartments on the first floor with balcony (5 m²).
For your comfort and relaxation during your stay, we offer a reception with messaging service, a library, loan of board games, 2 outdoor pools including 1 heated (1 pool open from mid-April to the end of September and the second pool open in July and August subject to the weather conditions ), a first overlooking the residence with large separate pool for children, and a second pool at the bottom of the residence. Sports pitches (volleyball, mini-football), pétanque strip, table tennis, mini-golf, large children's play area, a space for teenagers, a fishing embankment on the Lot. Near the residence: horse-riding, tennis and canoe-kayaking.
In July and August, the tourist residence becomes a real village club with its children's club for 6-10-year-olds (5 half-days). Every day, events for adults and teenagers are organised (warm-ups, jogging, individual and group sports tournaments, lots of excursions to go on), once or twice a week, themed nights (option to join in). Pony rides and classes are available on site (see reception) as well as accompanied treks, offroad bike hire and bar in July/August in the relaxation room opposite the main pool.
The semi-detached houses, consisting of one or two apartments or a duplex apartment, consist of a kitchenette with fridge, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, microwave oven, extractor hood, 2-burner electric hob (2 rooms) or 4 burners (3 and 4 rooms), balcony or terrace at garden level equipped with garden furniture. Our units are fully equipped with sufficient tableware, sheets and pillowcases.
- 2 pieces 4 people upstairs with balcony, 30 m² approx: living room with pull-out sofa bed, bedroom with double bed, bathroom (bath) and separate toilet (a few units with shower and toilet).
- 2 pieces 4 people garden level, 30 m² approx: on one level (open garden), living room with pull-out sofa bed, bedroom with a double bed, bathroom (bath) and separate toilet (a few units with shower and toilet).
- 3 pieces 6 people upstairs with balcony, 40 m² approx: (some are duplex) living room with pull-out sofa bed (sleeps 2), bathroom or shower room with WC (sometimes separate), 2 bedrooms, one with double bed, the other with 2 single beds.
- 3 pieces 6 people, garden level, 40 m² approx, garden (duplex or ground floor): living room with pull-out sofa bed (sleeps 2), bathroom or shower room with WC (sometimes separate), 2 bedrooms, one with double bed, the other with 2 single beds. Garden.
- 3 pieces duplex 6/8 people, 45 m² approx, always duplex: On the ground floor there is a living room with pull-out sofa bed (sleeps 2), bathroom, separate WC, a bedroom with 1 double bed. Upstairs, a closed-off bedroom with double bed, mezzanine opening onto the living room with pull-out sofa bed (sleeps 2), a second bathroom. Terrace. Electric barbecue included.
- You can find all our promotions and last-minute deals in the "Prices-Promos-Availability"section. Discounts and promotions are neither retroactive nor cumulative and can only be booked during the period they are online.
YOUR Goélia BREAKS
- If you want to take a weekend, short break or a stay with an arrival date other than Saturday, check out our "Weekend" section or contact the booking centre: 01.60.76.59.00 (press 3).
- All the useful information for your stay (schedules, contact details, services...) is in the "Practical information" section.