+ See all stations
Résidence Les Gorges de la Truyère
In Aveyron, between Aubrac and Cantal, the Goélia 3* Les Gorges de la Truyère holiday residence, with indoor swimming pool and outdoor heated swimming pool is located overlooking the Lot, in a quiet area, 10 minutes on foot (by footbridge) from the center of Entraygues. A supermarket is located 50m from the residence.
GOELIA LES GORGES DE LA TRUYERE HOLIDAY RESIDENCE
It is a complex with 62 apartments spread out in four elegant buildings, an indoor heated swimming pool, a wellness area with sauna and hammam (for an extra charge), as well as an outdoor heated swimming pool with children's pool (open from 11/05 to 21/09), outdoor parking lots.
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS
Our apartments have a fully fitted kitchen (vitroceramic hobs, refrigerator, dishwasher, extractor hood, electric coffee machine, toaster, kettle),a bathroom or shower room with WC. Some of them have a garden floor or a balcony with a garden lounge. Television included.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the apartments. For safety reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it is a baby).
Living room with sofa bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with sofa bed
Living room with sofa bed
1 bedroom + 1 cabin
Living room with sofa bed
Your holidays in Entraygues-sur-Truyères, between Cantal and Aubrac, in the heart of Aveyron.
Activities in Entraygues sur Truyère:- Historical and religious heritage:
Entraygues-sur-Truyères was built in the Middle Ages and preserves some remarkable vestiges from this period, such as its Castle but also its Gothic bridge over the Truyère, the bridge Notre-Dame on the Lot, and even noble houses. To this historical heritage is added a significant religious heritage with the Chapel of Notre-Dame-du-Pontet (composed of a hermitage and a chapel respectively from the 11th and 17th centuries), the Chapel of Saint-Georges and the Church of Saint-Jean de Ginolhac.
- Hiking and cycling:
The area offers many paths suitable for all types of hiking. The GR 465A hiking trail passes in the immediate vicinity and allows you to reach the Cambeyrac dam.
Located 10 km from Entraygues, the village of Golinhac, a stop on the GR 65, will allow you to go to Castailhac and make a stop on the way to St Jacques de Compostelle. All in all, 350 km of marked tours are available to discover the natural heritage of the region. For cyclists, 12 routes are available from 8 to 30 km (with an indication of the difficulty level).
Entraygues sur Truyères and the Lot Valley are renowned for offering numerous places to practice fishing. In the Lot but also in the Truyère you can fish various species of fish such as the deer, barbs, vandoises, trout, guinea pigs, ...
- A rich vernacular heritage, rooted in the history of Aubrac:
Transhumance and Feast of the Estive mark the month of May. This migration of livestock from the winter pastures to the summer pastures is the starting point for many festivities: Tasting of local gastronomy, parades, thematic tours and even concerts.
Events to remember at Entraygues-Sur-Truyère:
Entraygues-sur-Truyère offers many markets, including an organic market! They will allow you to taste the local gastronomy. Every Friday morning you will find the classic market. In July, August and until mid-September, every Wednesday from 6pm to 9pm, go to the country producers' market for 100% local produce.
Below you will find a selection of major events in and around Entraygues-Sur-Truyère:
- Transhumance Day, end of May: The Aveyron organizes this Transhumance festival over a weekend and allows you to follow this herd journey with many activities and activities.
- 3 Days of the Truyère Trial motorcycle, end of October: Attend this European motorcycle trial in Aubrac, Causses and the Lot Valley. Various activities are offered, including a free freestyle show! And many more to discover...
If you would like more information, do not hesitate to consult our "Good Plans" tab or visit the Tourist Office of Entraygues.
Leisure and shops in Entraygues-Sur-Truyères:
In Entraygues you will find all the shops and services, a cinema, many craftsmen, restaurants and farms inns, all year round, but also a dynamic tourist office that publishes numerous excursions programs.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE HOLIDAY RESIDENCE
Résidence Goélia Les Gorges de la Truyère
7 route de Villecomtal
12140 ENTRAYGUES SUR TRUYERE
05 65 66 18 00
Residence open from April to November
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
- Water and electricity charges
- 1 car park space per accommodation subject to availability
- WiFi access at the reception during its opening hours.
- Access to the indoor heated swimming pool
- Access to the outdoor heated swimming pool with children's pool (open from 11/05 to 21/09)
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): from €25.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as snow cancellation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change(excluding booking fees - price per accommodation): from €45.
For more information : https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently.
- Bed linen : €12.50/bed. To be paid on site.
- Beds made on arrival : €25/bed. To be paid on site. Pre-booking required.
- Bathroom towels : €10/person. To be paid on site.
- WiFi access (price per device) : simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by credit card (visa or mastercard). The prices are as follows: 1 day : €6, 3 days : €12, 1 week : €22, 2 weeks : €35, 1 week family offer (3 devices) : €33, 2 weeks family offer : €42. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- End of stay cleaning : If the accommodation is not left clean, or if the holidaymaker prefers not to do it: €60 for accommodation for 2 to 5 people, €79 for accommodation for 6 to 7 people (to be paid on site). In any case, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean (dishes washed and stored).
- Pets :
Small pets are accepted. Extra charge per animal to be paid on site of
€10.50/night, €49/week. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies
certificate is mandatory). Attack and guard dogs are not allowed. 1
animal per accommodation only.
- Wellness area access (sauna/hammam) : €14 for 20 min solo session - €21 for 20 min duo session / €11.50 for additional person with a maximum of 6 people (access prohibited to minors unaccompanied by an adult and to children under 16).
- Baby equipment rental (bed, chair and/or bath) : €5/stay. To be booked at the same time as the accommodation. We do not provide additional mattresses in order to guarantee the safety of your children. To be paid on site. Pre-booking required, subject to availability.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:30 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
– Reception opening hours:
Monday, thursday and Friday : 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Sunday : 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m
Closed on Wednesday
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 3:30p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Deposit: €250/apartment (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approx. €0.90/day/person over 18 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
All your requests (floor, view, apartment No., etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible but can not be guaranteed
Access to the residence
By train: Aurillac station 48 km or Rodez station 55 km
By plane: Rodez or Aurillac Airport
From Paris, via the West: take the A10 until Orléans, take the A20 until Tulle, N120 until Aurillac, then direction Rodez by Arpajon-Cère and Montsalvy.
From London via the East: take the A71 towards Clermont-Ferrand then the A75, exit at Massiac, N122 to Aurillac, direction Rodez via Montsalvy.
From Montpellier: take the A68 direction Millau, exit at Séverac le Château, RN88 until Laissac, follow Gabriac, Espalion, Entraygues.
From Toulouse: take the A68 towards Albi then at Rodez take the direction Espalion, Bozouls, Estaing, Entraygues.
002 34.093 E
Prices and availability
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia