+ See all stations
The three-star " LES PORTES D'HONFLEUR " Goélia holiday complex with an indoor pool is located in the village of Boulleville, 14 km from Honfleur and 30 km from Deauville. It is the perfect starting point for visiting all of Normandy.
LES PORTES D'HONFLEUR COMPLEX:
The three-star Les Portes d'Honfleur Goélia holiday complex is made of comfortable apartments in small buildings (only 1 floor) with terrace for apartments on the ground floor and a balcony for those upstairs.
During your stay, enjoy the indoor pool (15 m x 7 m, depth: 0.90 to 1.48 m) open continuously from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., seven days a week, and its wellness area (sauna), mini-golf, kid's playground and pétanque court, as well as bread and pastries (to be ordered the day before for the next day) for each school holiday period, and a free outdoor parking. You also have the option of renting mountain bikes on site for an additional charge.
Kids club (6-11 years) from 08/07/23 to 02/09/23 (5 half-days a week)
Nearby, discover a tennis court (50 m), an equestrian centre (15 km) and several golf courses.
Having a car is essential!
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS:
The apartments are fully equipped with a kitchenette (2 hotplates, dishwasher and microwave oven, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, plenty of dishes), bathroom, separate toilets, balcony (upstairs) or terrace on the ground floor, LCD flat screen TV and duvets and pillows.
Living room with a sofa
Living room with trundle sofa bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with trundle sofa bed
1 bedroom + 1 cabin
To get a change of air and scene, the little rural town of Boulleville on the outskirts of Honfleur, is the ideal starting point to visit Normandy:
- Honfleur (14km) 10 mins. away by car, is a famous seaside resort with a poetic charm and its port, characterful houses, its market, its restaurants with terraces, its art galleries, etc.
- Deauville (30km) is a prestigious resort of the Norman coast, internationally renowned with the American Cinema Festival , French in its elegance, mild due to the air that you breathe in there, festive due to its ambiance, and cultured from its exhibitions and concerts, it is always worth a visit.
Must see essentials : its colourful parasols on an endless beach, its famous " les planches" promenade, made from exotic wood, lined with beach huts with the names of the film stars who have visited the resort, and thalassotherapy .
- As well as the docks of Trouville, the Place du Casino in Cabourg, the Pays d'Auge (in particular the Cider route and the listed village of Beuvron en Auge), the stud farms, the Landing beaches, Omaha Beach, the Caen memorial (66km) and the coast of Nacre, Etretat (50 km).
- Fans of religious heritage will be able to visit the famous Basilica of Lisieux (35km). Still considering heritage, you cannot help but admire the period monuments of the châteaux d'Harcourt and the Château du Champ de Bataille (45km).
- Sophisticated foodies will be tempted by the local cheeses such as Camembert, Pont-l'évêque and Livarot (cheese dairy visit nearby to the complex)
You can discover photos from the region and resorts listed on this web page (photos of Cabourg, Deauville, Beuvron, Honfleur, etc.).
The major events of the year in Honfleur :
* Salon du Vin (Wine trade fair)
* La fête des Marins (parade)
* The celebrations of the anniversary of the Landings and the Battle of Normandy
* Honfleur Short Film Festival
* Jazz au Grenier
* Festival d'humour: Estuaire d'en rire (comedy festival)
* Fête de la crevette (Prawn festival)
*Russian Film Festival
The major events of the year in Deauville:
* Asian film festival
* Start point of the Solitaire du Figaro (sailing race)
* American Film Festival
* Paris-Deauville Rally
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
"Les Portes d'Honfleur" Goélia holiday complex
1300 route d'Honfleur
Residence open all year long
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
- Adult mountain bike rental (prices for information purposes only):
* 1/2 day: 8€
* Full day: 12€
* Week: €45, or €25 if pre-booked at the same time as your accommodation (to be paid on site)
- Mountain bike rental for children:
* 1/2 day: 5€
* Full day: 9€
* Week: €39, and €20 if reserved in advance at the same time as the accommodation (payable on site).
-Massages: for an additional charge (make an appointment beforehand on site)
OUR SERVICES INCLUDED
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Outdoor parking
- WIFI access at reception: during the reception opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Access to the indoor pool: 7 X 15 m - Depth 0.90 X 1.48 m. Open all year seven days a week from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., with free access (no children's pool) with solarium from april
- Mini-golf and pétanque strip: Free loan
- Kid's playground
- Kids club (6-11 years) from 08/07/23 to 02/09/23 (5 half-days a week)
- Access to the tennis court 50 metres from the complex
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): must be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children. From 15/11/23, paid service.
- Loan of balls, bowling games, pétanque balls, badminton rackets, board games...
OUR SERVICES FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): from €25.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as snow cancellation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change(excluding booking fees - price per accommodation): from €45.
For more information : https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently.
- Our four-legged friends: Pets are allowed on a lead for a surcharge to be paid on site of €8/night, €45/week or €90 for at least 21 nights. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only. From 04/11/23, €10.50/night, €49/week or €98 for at least 21 nights.
- WIFI in the units : simply log in to our provider's site and each customer will pay by bank card (online Visa or Mastercard accepted) when logging in for the first time: The prices are as follows: €5 - day / €9 - three days / €20 - per week / €25 - per “family” week / €25- for two weeks. Goelia will give you the homepage of the site when you arrive but will not be involved in the order or the log-in. From 04/11/23, €6 - day / €12 - three days / €22 - per week / €33 - per “family” week / €35- for two weeks.
- End-of-stay house cleaning : If the accommodation is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, or if the holidaymaker prefers not to do it: € 51 for accommodation for 2 to 5 people, €72 for accommodation for 6 to 7 people (to be paid on site). In any case, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean (dishes washed and stored).
- Continental breakfast: (in the dining room) includes a hot drink, fruit juice, 2 pastries, bread, butter and jam, honey, a spread for bread… : €13 / adult / day and €7.50/ child / day (from 6 to 12 years old) to be reserved in advance and paid on site
- Beds made on arrival: €22 per bed - to be paid on site. From 04/11/23, €25 per bed.
- Sheets : €11 per bed - to be paid on site. From 04/11/23, €12.50 per bed.
- Towels: € 8.50/person/change - 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel. To be paid on site. From 04/11/23, €10/person.
- Privatized access to the sauna: €8/20 min solo session - €12/20 min duo session / €5 per additional person with a maximum of 6 people (access prohibited to minors unaccompanied by an adult and to children under 16). From 04/11/23, €14/20 min solo session - €21/20 min duo session / €11.50 per additional person with a maximum of 6 people.
- Laundromat: €4.50 load - €2 per drying
- From arrivals on 15/11/23- Baby equipment rental (bed, chair and or bath) left in the accommodation: €5 / stay. To be reserved at the same time as the accommodation and according to availability. Regarding the beds, in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturers, we do not provide additional mattresses in order to guarantee the safety of your children (to be paid on site).
INFORMATIONS FOR YOUR STAY:
– Departure and arrival times on Saturdays:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception of the residence.
– Reception opening hours:
From Monday to Thursday: 9 :00 a.m. to 12 :00 p.m. and 4 :00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 :00 a.m. to 12 :00 p.m. and 3 :00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8 :00 a.m. to 12 :00 p.m. and 3 :00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9 :00 a.m. to 12 :00 p.m.
Closed on Wednesday
- Deposit: €250/apartment. This deposit will be returned to you the day of departure after an inventory or by post within 8 days in the event of departures outside of opening hours.
- Tourist tax: €1.40 per person per night. (The decision may be amended at any time by the Municipality). As this is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
- You're your preferences (exposure, floor, view, apartment number…) will be taken into account to the extent possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
By car (170 km from Paris): From Paris, take the A13 towards Rouen-Caen, exit 28 Beuzeville, follow the Tancarville Bridge and then join the N175, turn right and drive 2 km to Boulleville. From Caen, take the A13 towards Paris, exit 28 Beuzeville, join the N175, turn right and drive 2 km to Boulleville. Follow the signs for Boulleville Mairie. The Complex is 200m from the town hall.
By train: Deauville train station is 30 km away.
By plane: Deauville St Gatien airport is 18 km away
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia
Average notation attributed to Résidence Goélia Les Portes d'Honfleur: 4.3/5
Veronique T. Résidence Goélia Les Portes d'Honfleur The stay : 05/11/2022 > 12/11/2022
Excellent rapport qualité prix. Logement spacieux et propreté irréprochable. Nous y reviendrons avec plaisir.
Marie-line F. Résidence Goélia Les Portes d'Honfleur The stay : 02/06/2022 > 05/06/2022
Un excellent lieu pour s’évader en toute tranquillité en famille ou même seul.
Jacqueline.email@example.com W. Résidence Goélia Les Portes d'Honfleur The stay : 15/10/2022 > 22/10/2022
Nous avons passé une superbe semaine à Goelia les portes de Honfleur .appartement très fonctionnel il ne manque rien bien situé et piscine chauffée pour notre plus grand plaisir tous les matins. Une équipe bien sympathique nous reviendrons.