To get a change of air and scene, the little rural town of Boulleville on the outskirts of Honfleur, is the ideal starting point to visit Normandy:
- Honfleur (14km) 10 mins. away by car, is a famous seaside resort with a poetic charm and its port, characterful houses, its market, its restaurants with terraces, its art galleries, etc.
- Deauville (30km) is a prestigious resort of the Norman coast, internationally renowned with the American Cinema Festival , French in its elegance, mild due to the air that you breathe in there, festive due to its ambiance, and cultured from its exhibitions and concerts, it is always worth a visit.
Must see essentials : its colourful parasols on an endless beach, its famous " les planches" promenade, made from exotic wood, lined with beach huts with the names of the film stars who have visited the resort, and thalassotherapy .
- As well as the docks of Trouville, the Place du Casino in Cabourg, the Pays d'Auge (in particular the Cider route and the listed village of Beuvron en Auge), the stud farms, the Landing beaches, Omaha Beach, the Caen memorial (66km) and the coast of Nacre, Etretat (50 km).
- Fans of religious heritage will be able to visit the famous Basilica of Lisieux (35km). Still considering heritage, you cannot help but admire the period monuments of the châteaux d'Harcourt and the Château du Champ de Bataille (45km).
- Sophisticated foodies will be tempted by the local cheeses such as Camembert, Pont-l'évêque and Livarot (cheese dairy visit nearby to the complex)
You can discover photos from the region and resorts listed on this web page (photos of Cabourg, Deauville, Beuvron, Honfleur, etc.).
The major events of the year in Honfleur :
* Salon du Vin (Wine trade fair)
* La fête des Marins (parade)
* The celebrations of the anniversary of the Landings and the Battle of Normandy
* Honfleur Short Film Festival
* Jazz au Grenier
* Festival d'humour: Estuaire d'en rire (comedy festival)
* Fête de la crevette (Prawn festival)
*Russian Film Festival
The major events of the year in Deauville:
* Asian film festival
* Start point of the Solitaire du Figaro (sailing race)
* American Film Festival
* Paris-Deauville Rally
By road (170km from Paris): From Paris, take the A13 in the Rouen-Caen direction, then exit no.28 - Beuzeville, join the N175, and take a right and drive 2km to Boulleville. From Caen, take the A13 in the Paris direction, then exit no.28 - Beuzeville, join the N175, and take a right and drive 2km to Boulleville.
By train: SNCF train station of Deauville 30km away.
By plane: Deauville St Gatien Airport 18 km away
Longitude: 0.385342 Latitude: 49 361086
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia