The Goélia Les Flocons d'Argent 3*** holiday complex in Aussois is located in Savoie. It has a covered heated pool and grants access to the Parc de la Vanoise. Make the most of the activities and shops thanks to its immediate proximity to the centre of the old village.
LES FLOCONS D'ARGENT COMPLEX:
The complex in Aussois is made up of residences/chalets ranging from 2 to 5 floors, located directly at the feet of the slopes of Aussois. The units are facing the slopes, the mountains, or the old village.
Right in the heart of the complex you will find a reception lounge with a space dedicated to children (games and colouring-in), a bike shed, an outdoor car park and an indoor car park (height: 1.97m, extra charge), 2 saunas (extra charge), a free fitness area, a covered heated pool, WiFi access in the accommodation (extra charge).
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS:
All the accommodation has a balcony furnished with 2 loungers or an open terrace for the ground floor apartments, a fully furnished kitchenette with 2 (accommodation up to 4 people) to 4 hobs (for the apartments for 6 people or more), a microwave oven and grill, a dishwasher, a coffee machine, an electric kettle, a toaster, a refrigerator (with a freezer compartment for the 4 room ones). Bathroom with electric towel-drying radiator.
Lifts in all the chalets. You will also find plenty of dishes, duvet and pillows.
- 2 people studio, approx. 26m²(always on the ground floor): living room with convertible double sofa bed, bathroom with toilet.
- 2 pieces, 4 people, approx. 30-35m²: living room with convertible double sofa bed, bedroom on the ground floor or a closed room on the upper floor with 2 twin beds or trundle sofa bed (two beds), bathroom with separate toilet and bathroom with toilet.
- 2 pieces 6 people duplex, approx. 35-40m² : living room with convertible sofa bed (sleeps 2); upstairs: 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds, a separate sleeping area with 2 bunk beds*, bathroom, separate toilet
- 3 pieces, 6 people, approx. 35-40m²: living room with sofa bed, a room with 2 twin beds, a sleeping area with 2 bunk beds*, a bathroom, separate toilets.
- 3 pieces, 6-7 people, approx. 45-50m²: living room with convertible double sofa bed, 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds, 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds * and a twin bed, a bathroom with separate toilet, a bathroom with an additional toilet.
- 4 pieces, 8 people, approx. 50m²: living room with convertible sofa bed (sleeps 2), a bedroom with 2 beds, a cabin room with a set of bunk beds*, a bedroom with 2 single beds (sometimes as a trundle sofa bed), a bathroom with separate WCs, a shower room with WC.
- 5-6 pieces, 11 people duplex, approx. 80 m²: On the ground floor, a living room with 2 sofas, including 1 trundle bed, dining area and open kitchen. A master suite with a 160 double bed, a bathroom, a room with 2 twin beds and a second bathroom with a bath tub and toilet. Upstairs, 1 mezzanine with 3 twin beds, 1 small room with 2 twin beds, a bathroom and a toilet. This unit is equipped with an oven, a washing machine and a dryer.
*Sleeping high up is not suitable for children under 6 years old (Decree No. 95.949 of 25/08/1995).
- Discover our promotional and last minute offers under the "Prices-Promos-Availability" tab. Discounts and promotions are not backdated nor can they be combined and can only be booked when they are online.
Info Long Stay, 3 consecutive weeks: If you book early, it is in your best interest to make 2 bookings, one for 2 weeks with the 2 for 1 promotion and the other with the reduction for one week.
YOUR Goélia STAYS:
- Do you want to go for a weekend, a short stay or a stay with an arrival other than Saturday? Then view our "Weekend" tab or contact the booking centre: 01.60.76.59.00 (press 3).
- All the useful information for your stay (schedules, contact details, services...) is in the "Practical information" tab.
- Under our "Great Goélia Plans" heading, discover all the trips and leisure activities at preferential rates.