The 3*** Goélia Les Chalets Valoria tourist complex in Valloire is ideally situated at the entrance to the village, overlooking the old market town.
LES CHALETS VALORIA COMPLEX:
The complex is made up of 4 to 5 floor residences/chalets , with lifts for some chalets, located along the slopes, 300m from the telecabin of La Brive. The majority of the accommodation has a wonderful view of the village.
On site: reception and welcome lounge, a ski locker, free outdoor parking depending on availability and covered car park (extra charge), WiFi access in the accommodation extra charge). Loan of board games on demand. Bread and croissant orders at reception (reservation essential the day before for the next day).
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS:
All the accommodation has a balcony, a fully fitted kitchenette opening onto the lounge with vitro-ceramic hobs, a dishwasher, a coffee machine and an electric kettle, a toaster, a refrigerator and a microwave oven grill. Bathroom. TV included.
You will also find enough crockery, duvets and pillows. The sheets and pillowcases are included (beds not made).
- 4 people studio, approx. 25-30m²: living room with convertible sofa-bed (sleeps 2), bedroom area with a set of bunk beds*, bathroom with WC.
- 2 pieces 4-5 people, approx. 30m²: living room with 2 sofa beds, 1 of which is a trundle sofa bed (recommended for children), a bedroom with 2 single beds or a double bed, a bathroom, WC (most often separate). Some apartments are duplex
- 2-3 pieces, 6/7 people, approx. 35-40m²: living room with 2 sofa beds, including one trundle sofa-bed (recommended for children), 1 bedroom with a double bed, a small bedroom with a set of bunk beds*, 1 bathroom, separate WCs.
- 3 pieces, 6-7 people duplex, approx. 50-55m²: On the ground floor, a living room with 2 sofa beds including 1 trundle sofa bed (recommended for children), a bedroom with 2 single beds. On the first floor, 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 bathroom, separate WCs.
*The upper bunk is not suitable for children under 6 years (Decree No. 95.949 of 25/08/1995).
- Discover our promotional and last minute offers under the "Prices-Promos-Availability" tab. Discounts and promotions are not backdated nor can they be combined and can only be booked when they are online.
- Info Long Stay, 3 consecutive weeks: If you book early, it is in your best interest to make 2 bookings, one for 2 weeks with the 2 for 1 promotion and the other with the reduction for one week.
YOUR Goélia STAYS:
- If you want a weekend, short break or break with an arrival day other than Saturday, check out our "Weekend" section or contact the booking centre: 01.60.76.59.00 (press 3).
- All the useful information for your stay (schedules, contact details, services...) is in the "Practical information" tab.