The 3-star “LES FLOCONS D'ARGENT” Goélia tourism complex located in Aussois is at the base of the slopes (2 ski lifts “Charriere” and “Mulinière” and the new 6-seat ski lift “Grand Jeu.” You will find shops inside the complex (supermarket, restaurant, grocery / bakery, ski school …).
LES FLOCONS D'ARGENT COMPLEX:
The complex in Aussois is made up of residences/chalets ranging from 2 to 5 floors, located directly at the feet of the slopes of Aussois. The units are facing the slopes, the mountains, or the old village.
Directly within the complex you will find a lobby with a children's area (games and colouring), ski storage, an outdoor car park and a covered car park (for an additional charge, height: 1.97m, for an additional charge), 2 saunas (for an additional charge), a free fitness room, a heated indoor pool, wifi access (for an additional charge).
The Children's House at the base of the “Les Flocons d'Argent” Goélia complex completes “The Children's Area,” which already includes the snow garden of the French Ski School (over 4000m²), the luge track (2 identified and secured tracks) and two beginner ski lifts. It welcomes children between the ages of 3 months and 12 years. Open 7/7 from 8:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (until 6:00 p.m. during the February school holidays).
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS:
All units feature a balcony with 2 deckchairs or a non-enclosed terrace for apartments on the ground floor, a fully equipped kitchenette with 2 (units for up to 4 people) 4 burners (for apartments for 6 or more people), microwave grill oven, dishwasher, electric coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, refrigerator (with freezer compartment for 4-room units). Bathroom with electric towel-drying radiator. TV included.
Lifts in all the chalets. You will also find plenty of dishes, duvet and pillows.
- 2 people studio, approx. 26m² (always on the ground floor): living room with convertible double sofa bed, bathroom with toilet.
- 2 pieces 4 people, approximately 30-35 m²: living room with convertible double sofa bed, bedroom on the ground floor or a closed room on the upper floor with 2 twin beds or trundle sofa bed (two beds), bathroom with separate toilet and bathroom with toilet.
- 2 pieces 6 people duplex, approx. 35-40m² : stay with a double sofa bed; upstairs: 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds, a separate sleeping area with 2 bunk beds*, bathroom, separate toilet
- 3 pieces, 6 people, approx. 35-40m²: living room with sofa bed, a room with 2 twin beds, a sleeping area with 2 bunk beds*, a bathroom, separate toilets.
- 3 pieces, 6-7 people, approx. 45-50m²: living room with convertible double sofa bed, 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds, 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds * and a twin bed, a bathroom with separate toilet, a bathroom with an additional toilet.
- 4 pieces for 8 people, approximately 50 m²: living room with convertible sofa bed (sleeps 2), a bedroom with 2 beds, a cabin room with a set of bunk beds*, a bedroom with 2 single beds (sometimes as a trundle sofa bed), a bathroom with separate WCs, a shower room with WC.
- 5-6 pieces, 11 people duplex, approx. 80 m²: On the ground floor, a living room with 2 sofas, including 1 trundle bed, dining area and open kitchen. A master suite with a 160 double bed, a bathroom, a room with 2 twin beds and a second bathroom with a bath tub and toilet. Upstairs, 1 mezzanine with 3 twin beds, 1 small room with 2 twin beds, a bathroom and a toilet. This unit is equipped with an oven, a washing machine and a dryer.
*The top bunk is not suitable for children under the age of 6 (Decree No. 95.949 of 25/08/1995).
- Find all our promotional and last minute offers in the “Price-Promos-Availabilities” tab . Discounts or promotions are not retroactive or cumulative and can only be booked while they are posted online.
YOUR Goélia STAYS:
- If you want a weekend, short break or break with an arrival day other than Saturday, check out our "Weekend" section or contact the booking centre: 01.60.76.59.00 (press 3).
- All the useful information for your stay (schedules, contact details, services...) is in the "Practical information" tab. Reserve your skis and ski lift packages at preferential rates.
- Under our "Great Goélia Plans" heading, discover all the trips and leisure activities at preferential rates.
- Opening of the ski area from 19/12/20 to 17/04/21 (subject to snow conditions and subject to modification by the resort.)