CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
Residence Goélia Le Village Goelia
Route des Monts d'Aubrac
12130 Saint-Geniez d'Olt
(An emergency number will be provided on your travel documents in the event of any delay on the day of your arrival).
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR AN ENJOYABLE STAY
- Bike hire
By the day or week,
Reservation recommended 8 days before arrival
Tariffs 2017 (as an approximation): €9 per 1/2 day, €15/day or €40/week
(deposit €200/bike non-cashable)
- An evening in a "buron", with a minimum of 20 people, can be booked for an additional fee. On the menu: grilled sausages, aligot (cheese and potato side dish), tart and wine: €15 / adult and €10 / child under 10 years.
- Small gourmet market, every Monday in the Village Club from early July from 18.00 to 22.00:
Option to eat on site with"From farm to fork" events: cooked dishes of Aubrac meat, wines from the South-West, aligot/farçous/ truffade, Larzac sheep's milk ice creams, merguez, country sausages, local cheeses, jams, walnut oil, crackers/ pancakes/waffles.
- In July and August, a caterer will be present Sunday and Wednesday evening, with local specialities such as Aligot to try.
- Introduction to archery once a week at Village Goelia, towards the bottom of the complex.
- Presentation and start of activities, each week in the Village Goélia holiday residence (with supplement: prices quoted as an indication only and subject to change by our local partners) : quad bikes (€60 / person and €15 per passenger), canoeing on the Lot (€15 / person) or the Tarn (between €19 and €23), rafting on the Tarn (€25 / person), pony club (Pony in hand: 1/2 hr €5; Walks from €20 1hr, Introduction from €15 1hr30), tree-top adventure course, etc...
- Introduction to pole fishing (float fishing) with a local guide on the banks of Village Goélia. Duration: 2hr30/3hr. Information, booking and payment on site with our partner depending on number of participants.
Other excursions (tariffs for indication only):
- "Stand-up paddle", on land and River Olt (€18 for an introductory outing with guide) or "Stand-up paddle/aperitif" (€25/person) with rafting on the Lot in spring!
- The boatmen of the Viaduct: 1hr30 tour in a motor boat on the Tarn. Reservations on 05 65 59 12 41.
Welcome drink on Sunday at 18.00 with the service providers.
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the heated swimming pool (18m x 20m, depth 0.80m to 1.60m) in the shape of a kidney bean, at the bottom end of the village, open from mid-April to end-September subject to weather conditions
- Access to the second pool , in the shape of a kidney bean, at the top end of the village (10m x 16m, depth of 1.50m) and children's pool (6m x 6m, depth 30cm), open only in July and August, subject to weather conditions
- Access to the fitness room
- WIFI access at reception during business hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Car park at the entrance to the residence: 1 space per unit subject to availability
- Access to the play area, sports pitches, boules pitch, tabletennis tables and mini-golf
- In July and August: Kids' club 6-10 years (5 half- days)
- In July and August: Adults' and children's events (excursions, warm-up sessions, jogging, sports tournaments...)
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bathtub) : to be pre-booked subject to availability.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking (and may not be ordered subsequently): €31 per accommodation and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy)
- Multirisk cancellation insurance: This insurance covers you not only for cancellation of your stay, but also, once on site, for your sports activities (for example, skiing, skiing lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per unit and per stay (surname, first name and date of birth of each participant required when booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. It must be taken out when booking, and may not be ordered subsequently.
- Our four-legged friends: Pets are allowed on a lead for an extra charge to be paid on site of €7/night, €39/week or €90 for 3 weeks. Please mention when registering (anti-rabies certificate mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbulls) and 2nd cat. ( guard/defence) are not allowed. just 1 animal per unit.
- End-of-stay cleaning: If your apartment is not returned in a perfect state of cleanliness, you will be charged for cleaning: €45 (studio or 2 rooms), €50 (3 rooms) and €60 (3 rooms mezzanine) to be paid on site. If, however, you prefer not to do the cleaning yourself, please notify our reception (final or daily cleaning on request)
- Television: €39/week or €58 for 2 weeks. 3rd week offered.
- WiFi access: You just need to connect to our supplier's site and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day, €12 for 3 days, €20 per week, €30 for 2 weeks, €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) or €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goelia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection. Important: Not all units have WiFi connection, so it isessential that you notify your choice of the WIFI option when booking and subject to availability.
- Sheets and pillowcases: €10.50/bed/change (to be pre-booked to ensure availability)
- Beds made on your arrival: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). To be pre-booked and paid for on site.
- Bath towels: €6.50/pers/week (1 large towel, 1 small towel)
- Hire of bath mats: €1
- Hire of electric barbecue (other barbecues not allowed): €3 per use or €15 for the week. Included for houses with 3 rooms duplex 8 people.
- Laundry on site (washing and drying): €6 per token
- Continental breakfast package : including: local pastries, fresh bread, jam, butter, honey, hot drink, orange juice: €7.50/adult and €5.50/child under 10 years (to be reserved and breakfast not taken still payable).
- Bakery service: in July-August only on request (the day before for the next day)
- Paintball area: in the residence with our partner"Marmot Paintball" for an additional fee.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY :
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:30 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to persons with disabilities: YES only in the type with 2 rooms for 4 people or 3 rooms for 6 people depending on availability. Please notify when booking.
- Deposit : €250 per unit (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: around €0.80 per day per person over 18 according to municipal decision (to be paid on site).
Never exceed the maximum capacity of people authorised in the dwelling. For safety reasons, we would be required to prohibit access.
Residence access :
By train: SNCF station at Rodez, 50 km away.
By plane: Rodez airport, 50 km away.
By road: A75 motorway, exit 41 "Campagnac". On reaching St Geniez d'Olt, head for Prades d'Aubrac, Residence Goélia located 1.5 km away.
Tourist Office: Tel: 05 65 70 43 42 - Fax: 05 65 70 47 05