CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Résidence Goélia Les Cottages du Lac
La Grande Prade
Tel: 05 53 50 94 42
Fax: 05 53 50 94 43
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
Bicycle Rental (2017 prices indicative only)
- Moutain bike rental for adults :
* 1/2 day: 8€
* Full day: 12€
* Week: €45, or €25 if pre-booked at the same time as your accommodation (to be paid on site)
- Mountain bike rental for children:
* 1/2 day: 5€
* Full day: 9€
* Week: €39, or €20 if pre-booked at the same time as your accommodation (to be paid on site)
Reservation advised 8 days before arrival (non-cashable deposit of €200 per bicycle)
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
The price of your stay includes:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the heated outdoor pool with solarium (dimensions: 8m x 17m, depth 1m to 1.60m), open from the end of April to the end of September depending on weather conditions and children's pool with mushroom-shaped sprinkler (dimensions: 5m x 5m and 50cm deep)
- Access to the tennis court (upon reservation at the reception)
- Access to the sports fields, the children's playground, the pétanque strip and the mini golf
- The loan of kayaks and canoes upon reservation and according to the regulations in force
- Outdoor parking lot: 1 space per unit subject to availability
- Loan of baby gear (bed, chair, bath): to be pre-booked depending on availability.
- The WiFi access at the reception during its opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of reservation (and cannot be ordered later): €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Multi-risk cancellation insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our four-legged friends: Pets accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €7 per night, €39 per week or €90 for 3 weeks. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End of stay cleaning: If your apartment is not left perfectly clean you will be charged a housecleaning fee: €60 (6 people cottage), €70 (8 people cottage) to be paid on site. If you prefer not to do the cleaning yourself, please notify our reception (final or daily cleaning on request)
- Television: €8 per day, €15 per 2 days, €40 per 1 week, €65 per 2 weeks, 3rd week of rental free.
- Sheets and pillowcases: €10.50/bed/change
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen: 6.50/pers/week.
- Hygiene kit rental (liquid soap, dishwasher tablets): €6/kit
-Washing machine (including detergent) and token operated dryer: €5 washing and €3 drying.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15.30 to 19.00
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to disabled people: YES depending on availability. 6 lets including 2 in the grounds and 4 on stilts with 1 shower room with WC and 1 separate WC. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approx €0.70 per day and per person over 18 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By train: Depart from Paris either on a TGV train departing from Montparnasse station to Bordeaux, then Bordeaux to Périgueux via TER train, or via Corail train departing from Austerlitz station to Limoges, then getting a connection to Périgueux. Paris Brive (Brive 30mins.).
By plane : 3 flights are scheduled every day between Paris and Périgueux by the Airliner company. Departing from Orly South, the flight lasts on average 1 hour 15 mins. (Bergerac, Périgueux or Brive airport)
By road: 30km from exit 18 Terrasson on the A20 motorway coming from Brive (Paris), follow the D6089 Terrasson, Le Lardin St-Lazarre and go left at Sarlat via Coly D62.
20km from exit 17 Sarlat Thenon on the A89 motorway coming from Bordeaux, follow the D6089 Le Lardin St-Lazarre and go right via Coly D62.
32km from the Souillac Sarlat exit on A20 coming from Toulouse. At the 2nd roundabout, take the 2nd left hand exit in the direction of Salignac, Borrèze, then take La Cassagne D62, 4km on the left. The complex is located 1km to the left of the Coly exit, at the département crossroads going to Souillac and Sarlat (D64 and D62).