CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE:
Résidence Goélia LES 7 ILES:
92 avenue du Casino
Tel.: 02 96 45 20 20
Fax: 02 96 45 22 21
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Covered heated pool (dimensions: 12m x 6m - depth: from 1.10m to 1.80m)
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the fitness room
- Free WiFi access in the reception limited to 30 mins. per person per day
- Underground parking (1 space per accommodation)
- Sheets (beds not made)
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, high chair and bath) to be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation, depending on availability (limited amount)
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
-Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers you not only for the cancellation of your stay, but once there, for your sports activities if reserved at Goélia (for example, skiing, ski lessons, ski, ski gear, mountain bikes…) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be added later on.
- Our animal friends: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7 per night or €69 for at least 14 nights. Please specify when checking-in. Anti-rabies certificate mandatory. Attack dogs (pit bull) and 2nd category dogs (guard and defence) are strictly banned in our complexes. Just one animal is allowed per accommodation.
- End of stay cleaning: (excluding kitchenette), if the accommodation is not left in a completely clean state: €45 (studio), €50 (2 room, 4 people and 2 room 4-5 people), €60 (3 room, 6-7 people). Daily cleaning on request.
- Beds made on arrival (including sheets): 10.50 per bed
- Extra sheets (changing): €12 per bed
- Bathroom linen: (1 large towel, 1 small towel and 1 bathmat): €8 / change / person
- Sauna: €6 per person per session of approx. 20 mins.
-Continental breakfast in the dining room: consisting of a hot drink, a fruit juice, 2 pastries, bread, butter and jam: €9 per adult per day and €6.50 per child per day (under 10 years old). Must be pre-booked. Breakfast that has been booked but not consumed is still charged.
- WiFi in the accommodation: Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15.30 to 19.00. Outside of these times, please contact the complex.
Departure: Before 10.00
- Deposit: €250/unit (to be paid on site). This deposit will be returned on the day of departure after inventory or by mail within 8 days in case of departures outside the opening hours.
- Tourist tax: €0.90 per pers. per day. (The decision can be changed at any time by the Municipality). As this is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
- All your wishes (location, floor, view apartment no., etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we would have to deny you access (even if it is a baby).
Residence access :
Lannion SNCF train station (10km) - Tel.: 08 92 35 35 35
Paris - Lannion TGV return *July-August)
Lannion - Perros Guirec - TIBUS bus connection - line 15 - 0 810 22 22 22 - www.tibus.fr
Paris-Brest line (stop in Plouaret Trégor)
Lannion airport - Côte de Granit Rose (6km) - Tel.: 02 96 05 82 22 - service runs three times a day
Paris - Lannion return journey all year round
N12: Rennes - Perros Guirec