The Goélia 3*** Résidence du Golf in Carantec with 2 pools, is located in the calm, 10 mins. from the beaches (depending on the beaches) and 5 mins. from the centre of Carantec (1000 to 1500m).
THE RESIDENCE DU GOLF:
The Goélia 3*** Résidence du Golf is made up of small 2 floor buildings (without lifts), located on the edge of the 9 hole golf course of Pays de Morlaix, as well as a 9 hole Pitch and Putt, open all year round.
During your stay, discover the heated outdoor pool (dimensions: 15m x 8m - Depth: from 1.10m to 1.70m), open from 04/04 to 26/09 on the weather conditions, the heated covered pool (dimensions: 8m x 5m - depth: from 1.10m to 1.70m, open all season, the fitness room (free access), the sauna (with extra charge) but also the free outdoor car parks and mountain bike rental (extra charge).
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS:
All the lets of the Résidence du Golf have a furnished kitchenette (dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee machine and kettle), a bathroom, WC, balcony or garden-level. TV included.
- 2 pieces, 4 people let, approx. 30m²: living room with a trundle sofa bed (sleeps 2) and a bedroom with a double bed.
- 3 pieces, 6 people let,, approx. 45-50m²: living room with trundle sofa bed (sleeps 2), a bedroom with a double bed, a second bedroom with 2 single beds.
- 4 pieces, 8 people let, approx. 65-70m²: living room with trundle sofa bed (sleeps 2), a bedroom with a double bed, two bedrooms with 2 single beds each, a shower room and a bathroom.
- Discover all our promotional and last minute offers under the "Price-Promos-Availability" tab. The discounts and promotions are not backdated nor can they be combined and can only be booked when they are online.
YOUR Goélia STAYS:
- Do you want to go for a weekend, a short stay or a stay arriving on a day other than Saturday? Then view our "weekend" tab or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the Résidence du golf directly on 02 98 68 10 02.
- All the useful information for your stay (schedules, contact details, services...) is in the "Practical information" tab.