CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
"Les Portes d'Honfleur" Goélia holiday complex
1300 route d'Honfleur
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
- Adult mountain bike rental (2017 price for information purposes only):
* 1/2 day: 8€
* Full day: 12€
* Week: €45, or €25 if pre-booked at the same time as your accommodation (to be paid on site)
- Mountain bike rental for children:
* 1/2 day: 5€
* Full day: 9€
* Week: €39, and €20 if reserved in advance at the same time as the accommodation (payable on site).
-Massages: for an additional charge (make an appointment beforehand on site)
OUR SERVICES INCLUDED
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Sheets and pillowcases (beds not made)
- The bath mat (1 per unit)
- Outdoor parking lot:
- Water and electricity charges
- WIFI access at reception: during the reception opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Access to the indoor pool: 7 X 15 m - Depth 0.90 X 1.50 m. Open all year seven days a week from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., with free access (no children's pool)
- Mini-golf and pétanque strip: Free loan
- Access to the tennis court 50 metres from the complex
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): must be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
OUR SERVICES FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of reservation (and cannot be ordered later): €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Comprehensive and cancellation insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our four-legged friends: Pets are allowed on a lead for a surcharge to be paid on site of €7/night, €39/week or €69 for at least 14 nights. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- WIFI in the units : simply log in to our provider's site and each customer will pay by bank card (online Visa or Mastercard accepted) when logging in for the first time: The prices are as follows: €5 - day / €9 - three days / €20 - per week / €25 - per “family” week / €25- for two weeks. Goelia will give you the homepage of the site when you arrive but will not be involved in the order or the log-in.
- End-of-stay house cleaning If your apartment is not left perfectly clean you will be charged a housecleaning fee (to be paid on site): €40 (studio) €50 (2 rooms 4), €60 (2 rooms 6 people).
If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Continental breakfast: (in the dining room) includes a hot drink, fruit juice, 2 pastries, bread, butter and jam, honey, a spread for bread… : €9 / adult / day and €6.50/ child / day to be reserved in advance and paid on site
- Beds made on arrival: €10.50 per bed (to mention when booking)
- Bed change: extra sheet: €12 / change (on site or to be indicated when reserving)
- Towels: € 8/person/change (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel)
- Wellness and fitness area €4 /20-minute sauna session approximately and €2.50/20-minute hot tub session approximately (Only during reception hours)
- Tennis: €5 / equipment loan (2 rackets and 4 balls)
- Playground : a playground is at your disposal behind the city hall of Boulleville 50m from the residence (by going out to the left) with a field of soccer and petanque as well as games for children.
- Laundromat: €5 load - €2.50 per drying and €1 per laundry pod.
INFORMATIONS FOR YOUR STAY:
– Departure and arrival times on Saturdays:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception of the residence.
– Reception opening hours:
From Monday to Thursday: 9 :00 a.m. to 12 :00 p.m. and 4 :00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 :00 a.m. to 12 :00 p.m. and 3 :00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8 :00 a.m. to 12 :00 p.m. and 3 :00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9 :00 a.m. to 12 :00 p.m.
Closed on Wednesday
- Apartment accessible to disabled people: YES to be specified when booking (only in 2 room apartments for 4 people).
- Deposit: €250/apartment. This deposit will be returned to you the day of departure after an inventory or by post within 8 days in the event of departures outside of opening hours.
- Tourist tax: €1.40 per person per night. (The decision may be amended at any time by the Municipality). As this is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
- You're your preferences (exposure, floor, view, apartment number…) will be taken into account to the extent possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
Never exceed the maximum capacity of authorised persons in the dwelling. For safety reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it's a baby).
FOR STAYS LONGER THAN ONE MONTH:
Goélia offers holidays by the month directly in the Prices-Promotions-Availability tab. Booking fees apply to this type of reservation.
If you wish to book more than a month, please contact the residence directly to get the specific rates and conditions of sale.
Residence access :
By car (170 km from Paris): From Paris, take the A13 towards Rouen-Caen, exit 28 Beuzeville, follow the Tancarville Bridge and then join the N175, turn right and drive 2 km to Boulleville. From Caen, take the A13 towards Paris, exit 28 Beuzeville, join the N175, turn right and drive 2 km to Boulleville. Follow the signs for Boulleville Mairie. The Complex is 200m from the town hall.
By train: Deauville train station is 30 km away.
By plane: Deauville St Gatien airport is 18 km away