CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Résidence Goélia "Les Portes d'Etretat"
90 Place de la Mairie
Tel.: 02 35 27 02 35
Fax: 02 35 27 20 21
(An emergency number is provided on your travel documents in case there is a delay on the day of your arrival)
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Adult mountain bike rental (prices indicative only):
* 1/2 day: 8€
* Full day: 12€
* Week: €45, or €25 if pre-booked at the same time as your accommodation (to be paid on site)
- Children's mountain bike rental:
* 1/2 day: 5€
* Full day: 9€
* Week: €39, or €20 if pre-booked at the same time as your accommodation (to be paid on site)
- Massages: for an additional charge (make an appointment beforehand on site)
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Sheets and pillowcases (beds not made)
- Flat screen television
- Outdoor car park (1 place per accommodation depending on availability)
- Water and electricity charges
- Free access in the heated covered pool (dimensions: 4m x 12m - Depth: from 0 to 1.90m) open from 25/03/2017. Closes from 04/11/2017 to 31/03/2018 inclusive.
- Access to the tennis courts from 01/04/18 (afterwards with a charge)
- WiFi access at reception during opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- The covered car park for the accommodation in the château (1 space per accommodation, subject to availability)
- The free loan of cots, high chairs and baby baths subject to availability (pre-booking essential).
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking (and cannot be ordered later on): €31 per accommodation and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €7 per night, €39 per week or €90 maximum per stay. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pit bull) and second category (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End-of-stay cleaning: If your apartment is not returned in a completely clean state, cleaning will be invoiced (to be paid on site): €40 (studio), €50 (2 room 4 people), €60 (3 room), €80 (4 room).
If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Continental breakfast: in the dining room, consisting of hot drinks, fruits juices, milk, pastries, slices of bread, Nutella, honey, butter and jam, fruit bowls and cereal: €9,90 / adult / day and €6.50/ child / day to be reserved in advance and paid on site
- Delivery of croissants, pain au chocolat and bread (€1 per room) to be ordered the day before from reception.
- Extra sheets (change): €12 per bed
-Beds made on arrival service: €10.50 per bed. Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen: €8 per person (1 large towel, 1 small towel)
- Tennis court: €10 per hour + €2 per rental of equipment (deposit requested); Free from 17/12/2016 to 01/04/2017 (extra charge from 01/04/2017)
- Sauna and Turkish bath: €6 per session of 20 mins. per person
- Covered car park: €5 per night or €20 per week or €10 if pre-booked. Included for stays in the château - 1 space per accommodation subject to availability.
- WiFi access: Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
-Laundry: unlimited access for €8 per day from 09:00 to 18:30.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals (every day except Wednesday and Sunday): Between 16:00 and 18:30. Friday and Saturday, arrivals between 15:00 and 19:00
Departures: From 09:00 to 10:00 (every day except Wednesday and Sunday)
Departures (Saturdays): From 08:00 to 10:00.
In the event of a delay or a late arrival, any other times must be confirmed before-hand via the complex's reception.
- Apartment accessible to disabled people: Some accommodation is equipped: 2 room 4 people ones in the château and 3 room 6 people ones in the hamlet. On demand and subject to availability only.
- DEPOSIT: €250/accommodation (to be paid on site). This deposit will be returned to you the day of departure after an inventory or within 8 days by post in the event of departures outside of opening hours (provide a labelled and stamped envelope).
- Tourist tax: €1 per person from 18 years old. The decision can be changed at any time by the municipality. The tax can be reviewed at any time by the municipality. As this is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for possible changes.
- All your requests (facing a particular way, floor, view, apartment no., etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it's a baby).
FOR STAYS OF OVER ONE MONTH:
Goélia offers monthly stays directly in the Prices-Promo-Availability section. Booking fees apply to this type of reservation.
If you wish to book more than a month, please contact the residence directly to get the specific rates and conditions of sale.
Residence access :
By road: From Paris: Take the A14 in the direction of Rouen. Continue on the A13/E05 and follow Le Havre/Caen. Then take A131/E05 in the direction of Pont de Tancarville/Le Havre/Fécamp. Continue on the N182 and cross the Pont de Tancarville then follow the Fécamp/Etretat direction. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit on the N15 by following St Eustache la Forêt/Bolbec. Cross Bolbec, Beuzeville-la Grenier then Epreville. Finally, enter Maniquerville and turn left. The complex is located opposite the Town hall.
Latitude: 49.694472 - Longitude: 0.346008
By train: Fécamp Station 7km away
By aeroplane: Le Havre airport