+ See all stations
Maniquerville is a rural village which enjoys a green setting typical of the “Pays des Hautes Falaises” on the “Côte d’Albatre”.
It is an ideal starting point to visit this beautiful region of upper Normandy. Visit Normandy, thanks to our tourist residence 3 *:
-the cliffs and beaches of Etretat (9 km) are known worldwide. You can walk and climb the cliffs to enjoy a wonderful panorama. The town is crossed by the GR21, point of ideal departure for hikers.
-Fécamp on the “Côte d’Albatre”, very busy and lively that combines art, history and an unique view over the cliffs to the “Chapelle Notre Dame de Salut. Must-sees: The “Palais Bénédictine” and the abbey of Fécamp.
-Yport, fishing village and the Valley of Ganzeville are two sites registered and protected. In addition, the region offers many sports activities: -course in the trees to the choice, sport within the reach of all At Fécamp: "D’arbres en arbres" offers hikes to the treetops, zip lines, pedagogical mini-farm, paintball in forest, surf and bike in the trees.
-Located at the lodges “Etretat Aventure” is a leisure base, open all year offering you in a park of 6 hectares a park adventure (5 courses from 3 years old), 3 giant zip lines (220 m), hiking and mountain bike rental, swin golf (natural golf for everyone).
-Hikes or mountain bike: 2 ways to discover the region: More than 150 km of trails signposted to discover at your own pace. A guide of the 10 hiking circuits and 6 circuits VTT marked our territory is available in the tourist offices.
-Water base and initiation sail: At Fécamp (7 km): boating center, sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, sea or river fishing, diving (initiation and possible patent), the marina very is lively and alive all year. At Etretat (9 km): Beach, sailing school (sailing courses, surfboard, canoe…), equestrian village of 80 hectares (horse, pony, coupling), Golf 18 holes overlooking the Sea (4th nationally), 9 tennis courts open all year.
The major events of the year in Fécamp:
* Au Printemps, la Normandie se découvre
* Fête du Nautisme * Rendez-vous aux Jardins
* Estivoile de Fécamp
* Descente aux flambeaux des motards de la Côte Vierge
The major events of the year in Yport:
* Fête du maquereau et marché artisanal
* Fête de la Mer et de la Peinture. By road : from Paris head in the A14 direction and follow Les Mureaux and Rouen - take the A13 and follow the Maison Brulée direction, Le Havre, Fécamp. Take the A131 Bourneville toll, at the roundabout take the 1st exit and continue on the N182 - Toll of the Pont de Tancarville - take the D910 on the left - near to Bolbec at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and continue on the N15, near to Gruchet-le-Valasse, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue on the D487.
At the roundabout, continue on the D910, pass through Godarville and Epreville, continue on the D11, turn left and arrive at Maniquerville !
By train: Fécamp station (11km) then connections by coaches or taxis (car advised).
By aeroplane: Le Havre airport
GPS Coordinates: E0.34 759/N49.69 658
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia