CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX:
Goélia Résidence ROYAL PARK:
2 Bvd de la Forêt
44 500 LA BAULE
Tel: 02 51 10 19 41
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
Make the most of the accommodation with a vast 15m² terrace and more with an extra charge of €30 (€15if pre-booked), subject to availability.
The 2/3 room, 6-7 people "Plus" accommodation always has a large terrace.
Rivage Thalasso et Spa
Opposite the ocean, Rivage Thalasso et Spa offers a well-being world over approx. 600m2, less than 2 km from our Royal Park complex.
In a privileged, sophisticated and modern setting, you have a comprehensive offer to take care of yourself.
Among the services offered, you can enjoy:
- Access to the sea water pool with massaging jets and aquatic course (weekend or day access)
- A day package
- A Treatment* package over 4 days, offering private and group treatments.
You will find the detail regarding the services in our great plans tab.
* A medical certificate attesting to the suitability for spa treatments that is less than 3 months old compulsory.
N.B.: wearing swimming trunks is not allowed in the pool and wearing plastic mules or shoe covers is required in the treatment areas and the pool.
For the 4 day spa packages, it is essential to contact Rivage thalasso before your arrival on 02 40 23 10 20, in order to work out the schedule for your treatments.
Option of pre-booking these services at the same time as your accommodation and at the latest 8 days before your arrival.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Access to the outdoor pools and children's pool (a heated pool), open from mid-April to the end of September depending on the weather.
- Water and electricity charges
- Outdoor parking (1 space per accommodation)
- WiFi access in the reception. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Loan of baby gear (bed, chair, bath): to be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation, depending on availability (limited amount).
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
-Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be added later on.
- Our animal friends: Pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week or €7 per night. Please specify when checking-in. Anti-rabies certificate mandatory. Attack dogs (pit bull) and 2nd category dogs (guard and defence) are strictly banned in our complexes. Just one animal allowed per a let.
- WiFi access: In your accommodation with an extra charge of €5 per day, €9 per 3 days, €20 per week, €25 per 2 weeks. "Family" package (3 devices at the same time) is €25 per week. You should know that the WiFi speed is subject to the number of users, the quality of the regional networks, the weather, etc.).
- Cleaning package (end of stay, excluding kitchenette): If the unit is not left perfectly clean: €45 (studio), €50 (for 2 room, 5 people), €60 (2-3 room, 6-7 people). Daily or end of stay cleaning on request.
- Sheet and pillowcase hire: €10.50 / per bed, must be pre-booked at the same time as accommodation.
- Bed changing: extra sheet 12/change (on site).
- Beds made on arrival (including sheets and pillowcases): €21 per bed, must be pre-booked at the same time as accommodation.
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel and 1 towel): €6.50 per people per change
- Hygiene kit (washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets): €6/kit
- Some apartments have large terraces or balconies (15m² or more): €30 per week. €15 if pre-booked and according to availability.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times :
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:30 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Deposit : €250/unit (to be paid on site). This deposit will be returned on the day of departure after inventory or by mail within 8 days in case of departures outside the opening hours.
- Tourist tax: €1.02 per pers. per day. (The decision may be amended at any time by the Municipality). As this is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
- All your wishes (location, floor, view apartment no., etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we would have to deny you access (even if it is a baby).
Residence access :
TGV, 2 hours 50 mins. from Paris to La Baule
Paris / La Baule motorway connection (approx. 4 hours 30 mins.)
Nantes Atlantique Airport: regular national and international connections.