CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Goélia Les Flocons d'Argent Complex:
Route des barrages
Tel: 04 79 05 03 51
AUSSOIS ACTIVITIES PASS :
Preferential rates on your Aussois Activities Pass by booking them at the same time as your accomodation or until 7 days before your stay.
The pass includes :
- Unlimited access to the ski lifts in Aussois, La Norma, Val Cenis and Valfréjus
- Unlimited access to the swimming pool of Aussois
- Unlimited access to the mini-golf
- Access 2h/week to the tennis court
- 1 descent of sled buoy
- reduced rates (from -5 to -50%) on a set of cultural or playful activities in Aussois or in the Haute Maurienne Vanoise valley
Pass 7 days : €27/person (from 5 years)
Pass 14 days : €49/person
Family pass (4 persons) 7 days : €86 (€18/additional person)
Family pass (4 persons) 14 days : €145 (€32/additional person)
These pass are named and not transferable
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Access to the indoor heated swimming pool (during opening hours): 4.50m x 9m, depth of 1.20m to 1.45m
- The outdoor or covered car park (depending on availability)
- WIFI access at reception: during the opening hours of the reception. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Access to the small fitness area
- Water and electricity charges
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): must be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and subject to availability.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €30 per week, €5 per day or €90 for 3 weeks or more (only 1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If the accommodation is not left in a completely clean state: €36 for accommodation for 2 or 4 people, €41 for accommodation for 6 people, €46 for accommodation for 8 people and €85 for accommodation for 10 people (to be paid on site). Either way, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean and the blankets folded.
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible : €10.50 per bed - change €10.50 / bed / change (to be paid on site)
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Must be pre-booked and paid for on site.
- Bathroom linen: (1 large towel, 1 small towel and a bathmat): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- Saunas: €4 per person per session of 20 minutes (to be paid on site)
- Flat screen TV: €39/week or €58 for 2 weeks. 3rd week for free.
- WiFi access: Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Hygiene kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site)
-Laundry on site: €5 per wash (to be paid on site)
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15.00 to 19.00
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to disabled people: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax : approx. €1.20 per day and per person over 18 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
With mountain motorways A43 or A41 from Geneva, Lyon, Valence, exit no. 30 Modane-Haute Maurienne Vanoise then N6 to Modane. At the entrance of the village follow the signs for the “remontées mécaniques [ski lifts]” and the complex is on your left just before you get to the slopes.
Aussois is 7 km away (D215). Aussois is 107 km from Chambéry, 145 km from Grenoble, 200 km from Lyon and 110 km from Turin.
Aussois is 7 km from the Modane train station. With TGV connections, Aussois is 4 hours from Paris. Throughout the year, high speed trains and international express trains like the Paris-Rome or Lyon-Milan stop at Modane.
Aussois is less than 2 hours away by car from the airports of Lyon, Geneva, Chambéry, Annecy or Turin.