+ See all stations
The Goelia tourist residence "Le Domaine de Pont Aven" (4* category pending application) is located in a residential area, overlooking the charming town of Pont Aven, 6 minutes walk from the Aven and the Museum of Fine Arts, in the heart of a huge park.
The Port and the center of Pont Aven can be reached directly via a private stone staircase. The large beaches are located within a radius of 13 to 15 km ( the superb beach of Port Manec'h at 11 km (with nautical club) and the beach of Tahiti at 12 km among others.
The residence consists of a main building "Le Manoir" housing the reception, the heated indoor swimming pool with PMR. launching device (lift seat), a sauna and whirlpool bath, and the studios and 2 and 3 rooms for 2 to 4 people air-conditioned, as well as a hamlet of semi-detached cottages for 6 people built in a style inspired by Breton architecture.
The residence also offers a breakfast area (to be booked the day before).
The spacious apartments are fully equipped and have a kitchenette equipped with ceramic hob (2 for 2 to 4 people and 4 for 6 people), dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, kettle and coffee maker, toaster. The TV is included.
You will also find sufficient tableware, duvets and pillows. The bathrooms or bathrooms have a hair dryer, separate toilets only for the studio apartments and 2 rooms. The apartments (studio with 2 rooms) are air conditioned. Free parking is available on site (one parking space per unit).
Free Wi-Fi access is available in the reception area.
Pont-Aven near Concarneau, is an ideal destination to discover the unmissable sites of Finistère and South Brittany: Pont-Aven, the city of painters known worldwide thanks to the Pont-Aven School and the painters who made it famous (Gauguin, Emile Bernard, Paul Serusier).
The city nestled on the banks of the Aven, will seduce you with the charm of its streets, the richness of its artistic life and its culinary heritage with the famous butter cakes and flat oysters of the river of Bélon.
Pont-Aven continues this artistic tradition to this day, and is home to a museum and some sixty galleries and artist workshops, to the delight of art and history enthusiasts.
- The territory ‘From Concarneau to Pont-Aven' offers hiking enthusiasts a diversity of landscapes and incredible atmospheres between the superb GR 34 which runs along the sea, the banks of the Aven, oak forests and Breton heaths.
- For those who love beaches and water activities, the beaches of Concarneau, Névez and Trégunc are among the most beautiful in Brittany: crystal clear waters, fine sand, granite chaos...
- Maritime Excursions: discovery of the beautiful rias Aven and Belon on board of a panoramic view boat, the Archipelago of Glénan, the Odet, the Bay of Concarneau...
- Many activities: Horse riding, golf with 3 courses within 30 minutes of the residence, leisure parks, classes and painting courses... there is something for everyone.
All the ingredients are there for an active and rewarding holiday in Brittany.
- The tidal port: a pretty colorful port, starting point for hiking or boat trips with the stars Aven Bélon.
- Xavier Grall Drive
- The run-of-the-river mills: 14 water mills once in operation to discover the time of a stroll along the water.
- The Bois d'Amour: a mythical place in Pont-Aven, a one-hour walk under the great beech trees along the banks of the Aven,
- Les galettes de Pont-d'Aven: visit and tasting of biscuits
First of all, Pont-Aven offers a market all year round on Tuesday morning. You will also find markets in Concarneau and Trégunc in the region.
Goélia Le Domaine de Pont-Aven (in progress of classification 4*)
6 rue Saint-Guénolé
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
The price of your stay includes:
- Water and electricity charges
- Free outdoor parking (1 parking space per accommodation)
- Access to the indoor swimming pool and whirlpool integrated into it
- Loan of baby equipment (bed, chair, bathtub): to be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and according to availability (limited quantity). Regarding beds, according to the manufacturers' recommendations, we do not provide additional mattresses to guarantee the safety of your children. From 15/11/23, paid service.
OUR SERVICES FOR AN EXTRA CHARGE:
- Cancelation insurance for all justified causes: Cancelation insurance can be taken out when booking. This guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, case contact, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or close family member). The price of this insurance is variable according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after the validation of the file, the amount of insurance can change (excluding file fees and insurance - price per accommodation): from 25€.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/en/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance includes our cancelation guarantee as well as special snow cancelation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski lift pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance is scalable according to the total amount of your stay (excluding application fees - price per accommodation): from 45€.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/en/comprehensive/
These insurances are to be booked at the time of booking and cannot be ordered later.
- Pets friends: Pets are accepted on a leash for an extra charge to be paid on site of 8€/night (10.50€ from 04/11/23), 45€/week (49€ from 04/11/23). To be mentioned when registering (anti-rabies certificate required). Attack dogs (pittbull) and 2nd category (guard/defense) are prohibited. Only 1 animal per dwelling.
- Cleaning package (end of stay, excluding kitchenette): If the accommodation is not left in perfect condition, or if the holidaymaker prefers not to make it: 60€ for a housing for 2 to 4 people, 79€ for a housing for 6 to 7 people (to be paid on site). In any case, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean (dishes washed and stored).
- Sheets and pillows: 12,50€ per bed - to be pre-booked and paid on the spot.
- Service beds made on arrival: 25€/bed - to be pre-booked and paid on the spot
- Toilet linen (1 bath sheets and a towel): 10€/person/week - to be pre-booked and paid on site
- Wifi access: only at the reception, during the opening hours of the reception.
- Continental breakfast: (in the dining room) includes a hot drink, fruit juice, 2 pastries, bread, butter and jam, honey, a spread for bread... : €13 / adult / day and €7.50/ child / day (from 6 to 12 years old) to be reserved in advance and paid on site
- Access to private wellness area (sauna): 14€/30-minute solo session - 21€/duo session - 11.50€ per additional person with a maximum of 6 people (Access prohibited for minors unaccompanied by an adult and children under 16).
- From arrivals on 15/11/23- Baby equipment rental (bed, chair and or bath) left in the accommodation: €5 / stay. To be reserved at the same time as the accommodation and according to availability. Regarding the beds, in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturers, we do not provide additional mattresses in order to guarantee the safety of your children (to be paid on site).
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
Departure and arrival times:
- Arrivals: Arrivals take place on Saturday between 3:30pm and 7:00pm. The time at which the accommodation is made available may vary according to the preparation of the latter. For any arrival outside these times or on another day, please contact the residence.
- Departures: Before 10:00
- Deposit: 250€/accommodation (to be paid on site). This deposit will be returned to you on the day of departure after inventory or by post within 8 days in case of departures outside opening hours.
- Tourist tax: 0.94€ per person. According to the regulations in force. (The decision may be amended at any time by the Municipality). As this tax is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
All your wishes (exhibition, floor, view, apartment number...) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
Seaside and tourist resort of the South Finistere with its beaches and coves of Beg Meil. Archipelago of Glénan at 1 hour by boat. Holiday home in Fouesnant - Beg Meil with heated outdoor swimmingpool. The beach is at 100m away, shops and the center are close.
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia
Average notation attributed to Résidence Goélia Le Domaine de Pont-Aven: 4/5
Marion C. Résidence Goélia Le Domaine de Pont-Aven The stay : 10/05/2023 > 11/05/2023
Résidence au top pour une escapade bretonne ! Les logements sont propres et confortables, à proximité du centre-ville et de ses commerces, je recommande.
Clara L. Résidence Goélia Le Domaine de Pont-Aven The stay : 10/05/2023 > 11/05/2023
Court séjour très agréable. La résidence est calme et bien équipée. L'accès piéton au centre ville est très pratique pour ne pas reprendre la voiture.
Barthélemy L. Résidence Goélia Le Domaine de Pont-Aven The stay : 22/05/2023 > 24/05/2023
Bonjour, nous avons réservé 2 nuits sur le site booking avec petit déjeuners inclus. Un fois arrivée à la résidence, on nous a dit qu’il n’y aurait pas de petit déjeuner. De plus, nous n’avons pas pu profiter de la piscine et du jacuzzi à cause du mauvais résultat de l’analyse de l’eau le premier et deuxième jour. Nous pensions nous rattraper le dernier jour mais par surprise, l’accueil était fermé, nous n’avions donc pas accès à la piscine. Par conséquent nous sommes déçus de notre séjour et regrettons notre choix.