+ See all stations
In Brittany, in the department of Finistère, Pont-Aven welcomes you in the heart of its seaside resort: between art gallery famous for its many painters like Gauguin, water activities, restaurants, beach or golf, you will access many other resorts like Concarneau or Quimper.
Pont-Aven near Concarneau, is an ideal destination to discover the unmissable sites of Finistère and South Brittany: Pont-Aven, the city of painters known worldwide thanks to the Pont-Aven School and the painters who made it famous (Gauguin, Emile Bernard, Paul Serusier).
The city nestled on the banks of the Aven, will seduce you with the charm of its streets, the richness of its artistic life and its culinary heritage with the famous butter cakes and flat oysters of the river of Bélon.
Pont-Aven continues this artistic tradition to this day, and is home to a museum and some sixty galleries and artist workshops, to the delight of art and history enthusiasts.
- The territory ‘From Concarneau to Pont-Aven' offers hiking enthusiasts a diversity of landscapes and incredible atmospheres between the superb GR 34 which runs along the sea, the banks of the Aven, oak forests and Breton heaths.
- For those who love beaches and water activities, the beaches of Concarneau, Névez and Trégunc are among the most beautiful in Brittany: crystal clear waters, fine sand, granite chaos...
- Maritime Excursions: discovery of the beautiful rias Aven and Belon on board of a panoramic view boat, the Archipelago of Glénan, the Odet, the Bay of Concarneau...
- Many activities: Horse riding, golf with 3 courses within 30 minutes of the residence, leisure parks, classes and painting courses... there is something for everyone.
All the ingredients are there for an active and rewarding holiday in Brittany.
- The tidal port: a pretty colorful port, starting point for hiking or boat trips with the stars Aven Bélon.
- Xavier Grall Drive
- The run-of-the-river mills: 14 water mills once in operation to discover the time of a stroll along the water.
- The Bois d'Amour: a mythical place in Pont-Aven, a one-hour walk under the great beech trees along the banks of the Aven,
- Les galettes de Pont-d'Aven: visit and tasting of biscuits
First of all, Pont-Aven offers a market all year round on Tuesday morning. You will also find markets in Concarneau and Trégunc in the region.
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia