+ See all stations
Résidence Goélia Green Panorama in Cabourg
The 3* Goélia Green Panorama holiday residence, built in the Norman architectural tradition, is 300m from the beach. Ideally located on the famous seaside resort of the Normandy Coast, you will be able to discover Cabourg and its surroundings.
GOELIA GREEN PANORAMA HOLIDAY RESIDENCE
The 3* Goélia Green Panorama holiday residence welcomes you in one of its 44 apartments, where you can enjoy the outdoor heated pool (6m x 12.50m - depth 0.95m to 1.98m), a pétanque court, table tennis, a breakfast room (to be reserved the day before), and a launderette (with supplement). For your comfort, you will be able to use the outdoor car park reserved for our holidaymakers. A bakery and a gourmet restaurant are 50m away, a supermarket at 1km.
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS:
The apartment have a fully fitted kitchen (2 ceramic hobs, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster), a bathroom and WC. Television is included. The apartments on the ground floor have a patio and those upstairs a balcony.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised in the apartment. For security reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it is a baby).
Living room with sofa bed
Some units for disabled people
At the edge of the Channel, between Caen and Deauville, discover Cabourg, this beautiful seaside resort shaped by centuries of history. You can admire an exceptional architectural heritage with beautiful villas and mansions, attend festivities all year and, of course, walk along the "beach of romantics" of 3.6 kilometers of fine sand that overlooks Cabourg. The city has been for a long time a meeting place of the upper middle class, it has inspired Marcel Proust for his famous novel series entitled "In Search of Lost Time" and its Grand Hotel has housed great characters such as Aznavour, Piaf and Bécaud.
You will go shopping and find many shops and restaurants in the lively "Avenue de la Mer" which is the heart of Cabourg.
The resort is labeled "Family Plus" and hosts beach clubs for children. On the beach, you have lots of choices! You will be able to rest or practice different sports and nautical activities: swimming, paddle, beach volley, horse ride, catamaran, kitesurfing ... In addition, the city offers a lively beach all year long.
In Cabourg, whether you are with family, friends or a couple, you will have multiple ways to spend magical holidays! Romantic people, sports enthusiasts, nature lovers or culture buffs, you will find your happiness in this multi-faceted area.
To do, to see :
- Promenade Marcel Proust: contemplate the Normandy coastline on the 3.6km dike in the famous promenade (the longest pedestrian promenade in Europe) that has inherited the name of the French writer. Enjoy this walk at sunset, a ritual not to be missed where the Normandy coast takes on its most beautiful colors.
- Grand Casino de Cabourg: with its panoramic brewery, concerts, shows etc. discover a key spot of the holiday resort!
- Hippodrome: live the trotting races otherwise! In summer, family events are organized as well as shows around the races, these are the "Estivales de l'Hippodrome": pony ride, ride, visit stables, photo booths, concerts ...
- Paragliding air baptism: fly over the beach of Cabourg and enjoy an exceptional panorama!
- Thalasso of Cabourg: outdoor seawater pool overlooking the beach, hydrojet relaxation, modeling under fine seawater rain, seaweed wrap, detox herbal teas at will... Give yourself a break of absolute relaxation!
- And many more: Belle Epoque Gardens, Estuary of the Dives, towed buoy, jet ski, golf...
Events to remember:
- Valentine's Day: celebrate Valentine's Day in the capital of love! Thousands of heart-shaped balloons will put you in the romantic mood, words of love on the love wall, wish tree, jet of coins in the pool of lovers, photo booth to immortalize the moment, animations ...
- Romantic Film Festival: to delight moviegoers, 80 sessions for a rich and varied selection of fifty movies! Discover new talents (great talents were rewarded in Cabourg before being nominated in other festivals such as Marion Cotillard, Audrey Tautou, Emmanuelle Bercot ...) and approach the personalities during the red carpet, the closing party or even in the streets and on the beach.
- Cabourg my Love: a must for music lovers, enjoy 3 days of festivities with a qualitative program in a festival, your feet in the water!
- Dinner on the dike, in August: share a meal with strolls, concerts, animations, on the walk Marcel Proust, at a table extended on 4 kilometers! Smiles, sharing and good mood guaranteed, in front of the sunset over the sea. Remember to register at the tourist office because this event attracts more and more guests each year!
And many more to discover ... Check out our Best deal tab and Cabourg tourist office.
Leisure and shops:
In addition to all water sports, sports and cultural events, the holiday resort offers lots of choices to enjoy your stay: theater, one-man-show, classical music, disco, ballet, cinema, massage and relaxation, walk fishing…
Finally, you will find plenty of restaurants, bars, cafes and pubs at all hours of the day and night for all tastes. Romantic places, trendy, sometimes even mythical ... Find yourself to share a good meal or have a drink!
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE HOLIDAY RESIDENCE:
Résidence Goélia Green Panorama
32 avenue du Président René Coty
02 31 23 66 70
Residence open from February to November
OUR SERVICES INCLUDED:
- Water and electricity charges
- Outdoor car park (one per apartment, subject to availability)
- Wifi access at the reception during its opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Access to the heated outdoor pool (6m x 12.50m - depth 0.95m to 1.98m) from 06/04/24 au 21/09/24
- Access to the petanque court and table tennis
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): from €25.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as snow cancellation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change(excluding booking fees - price per accommodation): from €45.
For more information : https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently.
- Bed linen : €12.50/bed. To be paid on site.
- Beds made on arrival : €25/bed. To be paid on site. Pre-booking required.
- Bathroom towels : €10/person. To be paid on site.
- WiFi access (price per device) : simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by credit card (visa or mastercard). The prices are as follows: 1 day : €6, 3 days : €12, 1 week : €22, 2 weeks : €35, 1 week family offer (3 devices) : €33, 2 weeks family offer : €42. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- End of stay cleaning : If the accommodation is not
left clean, or if the holidaymaker prefers
not to do it: €60 for accommodation for 2 to 5 people (to be paid on site). In any case, the accommodation must be
returned with the kitchenette clean (dishes washed and stored).
- Pets : Small pets are accepted. Extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €10.50/night, €49/week. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack and guard dogs are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- Breakfast : €13/adult/day and €7.50/child/day. To be paid on site. Pre-booking required.
- Launderette : rates on site.
- Baby equipment rental (bed, chair and/or bath) : €5/stay. To be booked at the same time as the accommodation. We do not provide additional mattresses in order to guarantee the safety of your children. To be paid on site. Pre-booking required, subject to availability.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturdays between 15:00 and 19:00. The time of the provision of housing may vary according to the preparation of it. For any arrival outside these hours or another day, please contact the residence.
Departures: Before 10:00.
- Deposit: 250€/apartment (to be paid on site). This deposit will be returned to you on the day of departure after inventory or by mail within 8 days in case of departure outside opening hours (please provide a labelled and stamped envelope).
- Tourist tax: approx. 1.50€/night/person from 18 years old. The tax may be reviewed at any time by the municipality. As this tax is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
- All your request (floor, view, apartment No.,etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
Access to the residence
By the road :
From Paris: take the A14 then the A13
From Caen: take the D513 and the D223
By train :
Station of Dives - Cabourg
Station connected to Paris Saint-Lazare (via Trouville-Deauville) or Gare de Caen then Bus Verts
By plane :
Caen Carpiquet Airport
Deauville Saint Gatien Airport
- Valentine's Day, February 14th every year:
Thousands of heart-shaped balloons will put you in the romantic mood, words of love on the love wall, wish tree, jet of coins in the pool of lovers, photobooth to immortalize the moment, animations ...
- Cabourg Romantic Film Festival, in June every year:
To treat moviegoers, 80 sessions for a rich and varied selection of fifty films!
- Cabourg my Love, in June every year:
An unmissable event for music lovers, enjoy 3 days of festivities with a qualitative program in a human-sized festival!
- Trot races, in July and August every year:
Enjoy the show of trotting races in the daytime! In July / August, the usual races leave place, every Tuesday and Friday, at the "Estivales de l'Hippodrome".
- The Cabourg Club, in July and August every year:
The holidays are an opportunity to practice your favorite sports activities but it is also an opportunity to discover new sports and leisure in an exceptional environment. The resort reserves to its vacationers a rich and diversified program.
- Dinner on the dike, in August every year:
Share a meal with strolls, concerts, animations, on the Marcel Proust promenade, at a table spread over 4 kilometers; the biggest dinner of France with a sea view!
- Last seabath of the year, every year on December 31st:
Head to the Cabourg beach for the last swim of the year in Belle Epoque costume. On the program: warm-up with fanfare, swimming and glass offered to the brave!
Prices and availability
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia