+ See all stations
Résidence Goélia Perla d'Isula in Bravone
LINGUIZZETTA BRAVONE (20230)
- 200m² heated pool and children's pool
- 100m from the beach
- Sea view for most units
- Air-conditionned apartments (or not)
- Arrivals every day
- TV included
In Corsica, the Perla d'Isula" Les Marines de Bravone holiday complex, with pool, is located in the heart of the Costa Verde, an exceptional, natural, and very preserved site in the municipality of Linguizzetta.
LA PERLA D'ISULA COMPLEX
The complex offers an ideal starting point to explore Corsica on the Coast south of Bastia in the Eastern plain, a few kilometres from the famous Roman site of Aleria, offering an exceptional view of the Corsican mountains and the eastern coastline.
The resort also has a mini market (bread, supermarket) open daily from June to September, located 150m from the complex. There is also a supermarket 10 minutes by car open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday morning in July and August, and an equestrian centre offering courses and excursions.
You will be staying in a recent complex that is quiet and comfortable, 100 m from the beach (with no road to cross) on second line but with direct access with an outdoor heated infinity pool of 200 m² (depth : 1,5m max) open from 08/04/23 to 04/11/23 (weather permitting).
There is also a supermarket 10 minutes by car open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday morning in July and August, and an equestrian centre offering courses and excursions.
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS
The complex is located 100 metres from the beach (side roads) on second line with a direct access without having to cross a road. Over 2-3 levels maximum, the units are divided into 6 buildings.
The units are perfectly laid out with a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, large refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher), bathroom and toilet, balcony or terrace (depending on the level) with garden furniture, LCD flat screen TV. Parking is free (1 space per unit). You will find also enough dishes, duvet and and pillows.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it's a baby).
Living room with sofa bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with sofa bed
Living room with sofa bed
1 bedroom + 1 mezzanine
Enjoying a sea view and direct access to the beach, the " Perla d'Isula" and "Perla Marina" complexes, located in the Marine de Bravone, an exceptional natural site that is very well preserved, in the town of Linguizzetta, are the ideal starting point to discover Corsica.
A few kilometres from Aléria, a famous Roman site, and the Musée Génois offering an exceptional view of the Corsican mountains and Eastern coastline.
A few minutes from the Lac de Diane famous for its tasty oysters, farmed in an unexpected setting. A stone's throw from Solenzara offering a typical view of South Corsica.
Staying in Corsica guarantees you a complete getaway. In unspoilt nature, and sites escaping uncontrolled town planning, free yourself from the usual constraints. Enjoy the beach via direct access or discover its exceptional sites:
BASTIA, its old port and its citadel, the tour of the Cap Corse, from Bastia to Saint-Florent and Nonza, BORGO, a small, typical Corsican middle mountain village, with its breathtaking view point of the bay of Bastia, ALERIA and its Roman site or its Musée Gênois, SOLENZARA and its incomparable view of the natural south of Corsica, BONIFACIO, impressive from its seabed to the heights of its cliffs: a wonderful impression in the far south of Corsica...
HAVING FUN: Make the most of an exceptional site with direct access to the beach, an infinity-edge pool, with its children's pool, unless you would prefer to enjoy the surrounding infrastructure by trying your hand at horse riding, offering yourself the benefits of a Spa day in the treatment centre of Riva Bella de Linguizetta, or even by crossing the numerous Corsican hiking trails or discovering Corsica via exploring its wonderful seabed.
ENJOYING THE FOOD: Discover the artisanal charcuterie based on pigs reared in the open air: prisuttu, coppa, figatellu, etc. but also olive oil, goat's and sheep's cheeses, the different honeys harvested in the maquis and even the chestnuts turned into flours with which they make excellent bread. Finally, what could be more pleasant than a fine table overflowing with seafood: sea urchins, lobsters, oysters and other rock fish, embellished with a wine from Corsican grape varieties: Nielluciu, Sciaccarellu or Vermentinu, the only one to consume in moderation.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE COMPLEX
PERLA D'ISULA Goélia holiday complex
1867 route des Marines
20230 LINGUIZZETTA - BRAVONE
Residence open from April to November
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Goélia Benefits:
Stays are available from Monday to Monday or Friday to Friday.
Choose your arrival by taking advantage of ferry or airfare prices that are less expensive on weekdays than on weekends.
Spring 2017: duration of your stay with the choice of a single rental between 4 and 12 nights: calculated pro rata of the weekly price.
– Your crossings with Corsica Ferries
Corsica Ferries, a maritime company established for over 40 years, offers daily crossings to Bastia (a few kilometres from our complex) via the ports of Livorno and Savionei in Italy and from Nice and Toulon in France.
Our Goélia Deal: Perla d'Isula, a Goélia complex, offers accommodation from Wednesday to Wednesday (even in July and August). Rates for crossings on Wednesday are up to 50% cheaper than crossings on Saturday. Take advantage of these lower fares!
Visit their website: http://www.corsica-ferries.fr
– Get to Corsica by plane with Volotea:
Volotea is an airline that offers cheap flights to Corsica and especially to Bastia (close to our complex). Visit their website: www.volotea.com/fr
Cheap and fast flights to Bastia and departing from Bordeaux, Caen, Lille, Brest, Nantes, Toulouse or Strasbourg.
- Your car rental on site:
Goelia recommends browsing www.autoescape.com. This comparison tool for car hires will help you find the best price for your stay in Corsica.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
The price of your stay includes:
- Water and electricity charges
- Loan of baby gear: Must be booked in advance at the same time as accommodation and subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children. From 15/11/23, paid service.
- Access to the outdoor heated infinity pool of 200m² (open from 08/04/23 to 04/11/23) and the children's pool (5m x 5m)
- Parking: 1 space per unit subject to availability
- Wifi access at the reception area 24/7. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Borrowing a hairdryer subject to availability
OUR SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): from 25€.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as snow cancellation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change(excluding booking fees - price per accommodation): from 45€.
For more information : https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently.
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €8 per night, €45 per week or €90 maximum per stay. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End-of-stay house cleaning : If the accommodation is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, or if the holidaymaker prefers not to do it: €51 for accommodation for 2 to 5 people. In any case, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean (dishes washed and stored).
- Option of daily housecleaning on request: €24 per day for 2-room units for 4 people and €28 per day for 2 rooms 6 people. To be reserved 48 hours in advance.
- Sheets : €11 per bed - to be paid on site
- Change of sheets: €4 per bed for 1 person and €5 per bed for 2 people.
- Change of towels: €2.5 / towel / person.- Towels : € 8.50/person/change - 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel. To be paid on site
- Beds made on arrival: €22 per bed - to be paid on site
- Laundromat for an additional charge next to the reception (reception opening hours): € 5/washing machine or dryer and €1 for a packet of detergent.
- Air-conditionned apartment : €49/week (must be reserved in advance and subject to availability).
- Rental of electric barbecues: €3 / meal.
- From arrivals on 15/11/23- Baby equipment rental (bed, chair and or bath) left in the accommodation: €5 / stay. To be reserved at the same time as the accommodation and according to availability. Regarding the beds, in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturers, we do not provide additional mattresses in order to guarantee the safety of your children (to be paid on site).
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Deposit: €250 / unit to be left with us when you arrive on site. This deposit will be returned to you on the day of departure after a walk-through inventory, or by mail (provide 1 stamp) within 8 days for departures outside opening hours.
- Tourist tax: (for the benefit of the municipality) currently: €0.70/day/person from 13 years of age. The tax may be revised at any time by the municipality.
- All your requests (facing a particular way, floor, view, apartment no., etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
Access to the residence
By aeroplane: Bastia Airport (Borgo - Portetta) 1:35 from Paris
- From the north (Bastia, Ile Rousse and Calvi) take the T20 and T10 towards Porto Vecchio. Then take the first road to the left (D617) after a bridge and the entrance sign “Linguizzetta - Marine de Bravon.” Drive about 2 kilometres, the complex will be on your left.
- From the South (figari, Bonifacio, Porto-Vecchio), take the T10 towards Bastia to "Linguizzetta- Marine de Bravone." Take the D617 to the right at the bottom of the descent at the exit of the town where there is a white sign with municipal information. Drive about 2 kilometres, the complex will be on your left.
- From Ajaccio, take the T20 up to Corte and then the T50 up to Aleria, and then the T10 toward Bastia up to “Linguizzetta - Marine de Bravone.” Take the D617 to the right at the bottom of the descent at the exit of the town where there is a white sign with municipal information. Drive about 2 kilometres, the complex will be on your left.
For GPS: City: Linguizzetta (20230) Address / Region: Marine de Bravone or 42°11'56.48''N/9°33'20.53''E
By ferry: Port of Bastia, 5 hours by day from Nice
10h by night from Marseille
Reference points (approximate time): Bastia 59 km away (59 minutes) / BORGO 46 km away (46 minutes) / BORGO - PORETTA AIRPORT 45 km away (42 minutes) / GHISONACCIA 27 km away (22 minutes) / SOLENZARA 46 km away (41 minutes) / PORTO VECCHIO à 84 km (1 hour 23 minutes) / BONIFACIO 111 km away (1 hour 44 minutes) / ALERIA 13 km away (11 minutes) / CALVI 127 km away (2 hours 03 minutes) / ILE ROUSSE 104 km away (1 hour 35 minutes) / CORTE 58 km away (53 minutes)
Prices and availability
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia