In Corsica, the three-star Perla d'Isula" Les Marines de Bravone holiday complex, with pool, is located in the heart of an exceptional, natural, and very preserved site in the municipality of Linguizzetta.
For your crossings with Corsica Ferries and Mobyline, at low prices, go to the Good Deals tab
LA PERLA D'ISULA COMPLEX
The complex offers an ideal starting point to explore Corsica on the Coast south of Bastia in the Eastern plain, a few kilometres from the famous Roman site of Aleria, offering an exceptional view of the Corsican mountains and the eastern coastline.
The resort also has a mini market (bread, supermarket) open daily from June to September, located 150m from the complex. There is also a supermarket 10 minutes by car open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday morning in July and August, and an equestrian centre offering courses and excursions.
You will be staying in a recent complex that is quiet and comfortable, facing the sea, 100 m from the beach (direct access without crossing a road) with an outdoor heated infinity pool of 200 m² open from April to the end of September (weather permitting).
On the beach 50 metres away, a beach restaurant at the “U Spiccu” from mid-June to mid-September. During the same period deckchairs can be rented on the beach from the restaurant. Every Thursday from mid-June to the first Thursday of September, come discover local products at the regional products market organized within the complex.
In July-August, activities for adults and teens: sports activities are offered (challenges, beach volleyball, football, beach rugby tournaments…) and two musical evenings per week at the restaurant on the beach.
The resort also has a mini-market (bread, supermarket) open daily from June to September, located 150m from the complex. There is also a supermarket 10 minutes by car open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday morning in July and August, and an equestrian centre offering courses and excursions.
Near the complex: come taste Corsican specialties at the restaurant U Caradellu (04.95.59.02.85), Corsican soup, charcuterie and Corsican cheese, fish specialties (open daily).
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS
All the apartments are facing the sea, with sea views for most of them. The complex is located between 50 and 100 metres from the beach (side roads) with a direct access without having to cross a road. Over 2-3 levels maximum, the units are divided into 6 buildings.
The units are perfectly laid out with a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, large refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher), bathroom and toilet, balcony or terrace (depending on the level) with garden furniture, LCD flat screen TV (for an additional charge). Parking is free (1 space per unit).
- Large Studio for 2 people (approximately 25 m²): a room with 1 double bed (bed 160), living room.
- 2 pieces 4 people (ref 24) (25-30 m² approximately): 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (bed 160), 1 sofa bed in the sitting room (bed 140).
- 2 pieces mezzanine 6 people (ref 26) always upstairs (approximately 35 m²): have in addition, a mezzanine with 2 twin beds (bed 90) – A fan can be borrowed from the reception subject to availability.
- Find all our special and last minute offers in the tab “Prices-Promotions-Availability” . Discounts or promotions are not retroactive or cumulative and may only be reserved while they are posted online.
YOUR Goélia STAYS:
Depending on the period: arrivals are possible on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday (for weekly stays).
- Save on your transportation costs:
Note that for Corsica, the travel prices (ferry especially but also airfare) are much cheaper on weekdays than on weekends, sometimes by as much as -50%
- You want to do a weekend, a short stay or a stay with an arrival other than Saturday, visit our tab “weekend” or contact the reservation centre: 01.60.76.59.00 (press 3).
- All the useful information for your stay (schedules, contact details, services...) are in the “Practical information” tab.