+ See all stations
Résidence Goélia La Pommeraie
- Outdoor and covered aquatic area, heated all year round
- Spacious Norman cottages
- Linen, towels and TV included
- Many sports facilities
- Ideal destination for a short or long stay
The 3* Goélia La Pommeraie holiday residence, with a large aquatic area composed of a covered pool, whirlpool baths, sauna, and two outdoor heated pools (depending on the season for the second one), is located in Branville, in the heart of the Pays d'Auge, in Calvados, 10km away from Houlgate and Bonville-sur-Mer beaches.
GOELIA LA POMMERAIE HOLIDAY RESIDENCE
The 3* Goélia La Pommeraie holiday residence is composed of duplex houses in Norman style cottage with wooden facade, located in a vast holiday complex.
During your stay, take advantage of a largeaquatic area open all year, with a covered pool, whirlpool baths, a sauna, a hammam, an outdoor heated pool "the Lagoon", and a second outdoor heated pool from May to September.
For younger holidaymakers, there is a large playground (indoor and outdoor). During French school holidays: entertainment for all ages (sports activities, children's clubs, teenage clubs...) for an additional fee (apart from school holidays, the club is also available on saturdays and sundays).
On site: tennis (extra charge), mini-golf (extra charge), loan of equipment (petanque games, badminton rackets, football, handball and basketball equipment, board games). Restaurant, bar and grocery store on site.
The car is essential.
OUR ACCOMMODATIONS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS
The apartments have a fully fitted kitchen (ceramic hobs, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, extractor hood). You will find also enough dishes, duvet and and pillows. Television, bed linen towels included.
All accommodations have a patio and garden lounge, and a car park space nearby.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised in the accommodation. For security reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it is a baby).
Living room with sofa bed
Living room with sofa bed
Living room with sofa bed
Living room with sofa bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with 2 single sofa bed
Some units for disabled people
Your holiday in Branville, in the heart of the Auge region in NormandyFor a quiet stay in Normandy in Calvados, how about discovering the small charming village of Branville, located in the heart of the Pays d'Auge and the Côte Fleurie.
Branville is the ideal place to enjoy a peaceful stay in the quiet and wooded countryside in Lower Normandy, just 2h from Paris and close to the famous tourist sites of Normandy: Cabourg, Deauville, Trouville-sur-Mer, Blonville-sur-Mer, Villers-sur-Mer, Honfleur and Houlgate.
Do not miss the visit of Beuvron-en-Auge, 16 km away, very pretty Norman village classified among the Most Beautiful Villages of France and located on the Cidre road.
Nearby you can enjoy the beaches of Cabourg, Deauville and Blonville-sur-Mer for swimming, water sports or strolling along the seafront.
The village has typical architecture of the Pays d'Auge with its half-timbered and cottage houses, and benefits from the region's renowned gastronomy with its cheeses and famous calvados.
Some monuments are to be discovered such as the Saint-Germain Church, listed as a historical monument, and the Cross of Rollon, a Viking heritage.
Branville is renowned for training and breeding racehorses that perform at the famous Deauville racecourse about 8 miles away.
Activities in and around Branville:
- Riding and riding centre in Branville
Near the residence you will find an equestrian centre offering horse rides and lessons. Do not hesitate to ask.
- Educational farm for children and adults in Branville
Located directly in Branville, the educational farm of Roussel allows the whole family to discover the animals and understand the know-how of an authentic farm in Normandy. Guests can also enjoy local produce for sale directly on the farm.
- Discovery of Blonville-sur-Mer 10 km away
Only 6 miles away from Branville, discover Blonville-sur-Mer: beach, restaurants, club Mickey but also close to 110 hectares of marshes of great ecological wealth (in Blonville-Villers).
- Discovery of Cabourg 13 km
Between the Marcel Proust promenade, the Grand Casino or the racecourse and the Thalasso, Cabourg will offer you a great excursion destination. Its large beach will delight everyone, as well as its small shops and romantic atmosphere.
- Visit of the Côte Fleurie and its tourist destinations
Located in the heart of the Côte Fleurie, Branville is close to many other tourist destinations: go to Deauville and Trouville-sur-Mer or Honfleur (about 12 mi).
- The Cider Route
Just 15 km away, follow the Cidre du Pays d'Auge route and discover small villages classified Augerons (including Beuvron-en-Auge, one of the Most Beautiful Villages of France). Admire the variety of landscapes, the typical architecture of the buildings, the old-style markets and taste the local products: cider, calvados, jams, honey... You will also discover castles, studs and manors to visit on the road. This circuit guarantees a great bowl of authenticity and small happiness to discover!
- Caen Memorial and Landing Museum in Arromanches-les-Bains
47 mi away, visit the D-Day Museum in Arromanches: Conferences, exhibitions, guided tours ... Guests can also explore the nearby landing beaches. Also discover the Caen Memorial, Cité de l'Histoire pour la Paix in Normandy, 39 km away.
- Other activities near Branville
Many other visits await you in the surroundings of Branville: the capital of the Pays d'Auge Lisieux, 13 mi away, Le Havre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the André Malraux Museum of Modern Art (MuMa), 15 mi away, the Pont de Normandie, 15 mi away, and the "Venise Normande" bridge, 18 mi away, etc.
Events to remember in Branville:
First of all, you can take advantage of the nearby markets to stroll between the stalls and find local products. There is one every day in the nearby resorts: Cabourg, Villers-sur-Mer, Blonville-sur-Mer, Trouville-sur-Mer, Houlgate, Deauville...
Find here some of the year's biggest events in and around Branville:
- Cabourg Film Festival, in June:
For 5 days, this festival dedicated to the romantic film offers previews, lectures, debates, screenings of romantic films in the open air (cinema on the beach) and in the hall.
- American Film Festival in Deauville, September:
Since 1975, the American Film Festival has hosted about 100 films during a fortnight rich in events around the cinema.
And many other events to discover... For more information, see our page of La Pommeraie in Branville.
Leisure and shopping in Branville:
Branville is a small resort located in a green setting, but you can find restaurants and leisure activities in the immediate vicinity of the village and especially many activities in our holiday residence Goélia La Pommeraie: aquatic area with heated outdoor and indoor pools, whirlpool baths, sauna, tennis, mini golf, petanque, badminton, football, hand, basketball, restaurant, bar, grocery store...
Book a nice holiday house in Branville for a great holiday with Goélia!
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE HOLIDAY RESIDENCE
Residence Goélia "La Pommeraie"
Within the Normandy Green
Reception of the house n°102
Route de Danestal
02 31 79 37 96
Residence open from February to November, and during the Christmas and New Year's holidays
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Water and electricity charges
- Bed linen and bathroom towels
- Outdoor car park
- Access to the aquatic area composed of a covered pool (open all year round), a whirlpool bath, a sauna and a hammam, an outdoor heated pool "the Lagoon", a second outdoor heated pool from May to September.
- Loan of equipment : petanque games, badminton rackets, football, handball and basketball equipment, board games.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): from €25.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as snow cancellation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change(excluding booking fees - price per accommodation): from €45.
For more information : https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently.
- Beds made on arrival : €25/bed. To be paid on site. Pre-booking required.
- End of stay cleaning : If the accommodation is not left clean, or if the holidaymaker prefers not to do it: €60 for accommodation for 2 to 5 people, €79 for accommodation for 6 to 7 people, €89 for accommodation for 8 to 9 people (to be paid on site). In any case, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean (dishes washed and stored).
- Pets : Small pets are accepted. Extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €10.50/night, €49/week. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack and guard dogs are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- Baby equipment rental (bed, chair and/or bath) : €5/stay. To be booked at the same time as the accommodation. We do not provide additional mattresses in order to guarantee the safety of your children. To be paid on site. Pre-booking required, subject to availability.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturdays between 15:00 and 19:00. The time of arrival may vary depending on the preparation of the accommodation. Guests arriving outside these hours or on any other day must contact the residence.
Departures: Before 10:00
- Deposit: 250€/accommodation. This deposit will be returned to you on the day of departure after inventory or by courier within 8 days in case of departure outside opening hours.
- Tourist tax: €1.20/night/adult. As this tax is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any modifications.
- All your requests (floor, view, apartment No., etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
Access to the residence
Coming from Paris, take the A13 then the A14 then direction Villers-sur-Mer and Branville.
From Tours, take the A28.
Trouville/Deauville train station and direction Dives/Cabourg.
Bus line n°20 that connects Le Havre to Caen.
Prices and availability
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia