+ See all stations
Résidence Goélia La Pommeraie
- Outdoor and covered aquatic area, heated all year round.
- Spacious Norman cottages.
- Linen, towels and TV included.
- Many sports facilities.
- Ideal destination for a short or long stay.
OUR RESIDENCE GOELIA LA POMMERAIE IN BRANVILLE:
During your stay, take advantage of a large open all year aquatic area with a covered pool, whirlpool baths, a sauna, a hammam, an outdoor pool heated "the Lagoon", and a second outdoor pool heated from May to September.
For younger guests, there is a large playground (indoor and outdoor) and during school holidays: entertainment for all ages (sports activities, children's clubs, teenage clubs...) for an additional fee (except school holidays the club is also available on saturdays and sundays).
On site: reception and tourist information, tennis (extra charge), mini-golf (extra charge), loan of equipment under deposit (petanque games, badminton rackets, football, handball and basketball, board games). Restaurant, bar and grocery store on site riding stable nearby.
The car is essential.
OUR ACCOMMODATIONS FOR YOUR VACATION IN BRANVILLE:
The apartments are perfectly equipped: kitchenette (dishwasher, refrigerator, toaster, electric coffee machine, NESPRESSO capsule machine, extractor fan, ceramic hob, microwave oven. You will find also enough dishes, duvet and and pillows. TV included, bed linen not made and towels included.
All accommodations have a terrace and garden lounge, and a parking space nearby.
Never exceed the maximum capacity of authorised persons in the dwelling. For security reasons, we should not allow you access to it (even if it is a baby).
Living room with sofa bed
Living room with sofa bed
Living room with sofa bed
Living room with sofa bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with 2 single sofa bed
Some units for disabled people
Your holiday in Branville, in the heart of the Auge region in NormandyFor a quiet stay in Normandy in Calvados, how about discovering the small charming village of Branville, located in the heart of the Pays d'Auge and the Côte Fleurie.
Branville is the ideal place to enjoy a peaceful stay in the quiet and wooded countryside in Lower Normandy, just 2h from Paris and close to the famous tourist sites of Normandy: Cabourg, Deauville, Trouville-sur-Mer, Blonville-sur-Mer, Villers-sur-Mer, Honfleur and Houlgate.
Do not miss the visit of Beuvron-en-Auge, 16 km away, very pretty Norman village classified among the Most Beautiful Villages of France and located on the Cidre road.
Nearby you can enjoy the beaches of Cabourg, Deauville and Blonville-sur-Mer for swimming, water sports or strolling along the seafront.
The village has typical architecture of the Pays d'Auge with its half-timbered and cottage houses, and benefits from the region's renowned gastronomy with its cheeses and famous calvados.
Some monuments are to be discovered such as the Saint-Germain Church, listed as a historical monument, and the Cross of Rollon, a Viking heritage.
Branville is renowned for training and breeding racehorses that perform at the famous Deauville racecourse about 8 miles away.
Activities in and around Branville:
- Riding and riding centre in Branville
Near the residence you will find an equestrian centre offering horse rides and lessons. Do not hesitate to ask.
- Educational farm for children and adults in Branville
Located directly in Branville, the educational farm of Roussel allows the whole family to discover the animals and understand the know-how of an authentic farm in Normandy. Guests can also enjoy local produce for sale directly on the farm.
- Discovery of Blonville-sur-Mer 10 km away
Only 6 miles away from Branville, discover Blonville-sur-Mer: beach, restaurants, club Mickey but also close to 110 hectares of marshes of great ecological wealth (in Blonville-Villers).
- Discovery of Cabourg 13 km
Between the Marcel Proust promenade, the Grand Casino or the racecourse and the Thalasso, Cabourg will offer you a great excursion destination. Its large beach will delight everyone, as well as its small shops and romantic atmosphere.
- Visit of the Côte Fleurie and its tourist destinations
Located in the heart of the Côte Fleurie, Branville is close to many other tourist destinations: go to Deauville and Trouville-sur-Mer or Honfleur (about 12 mi).
- The Cider Route
Just 15 km away, follow the Cidre du Pays d'Auge route and discover small villages classified Augerons (including Beuvron-en-Auge, one of the Most Beautiful Villages of France). Admire the variety of landscapes, the typical architecture of the buildings, the old-style markets and taste the local products: cider, calvados, jams, honey... You will also discover castles, studs and manors to visit on the road. This circuit guarantees a great bowl of authenticity and small happiness to discover!
- Caen Memorial and Landing Museum in Arromanches-les-Bains
47 mi away, visit the D-Day Museum in Arromanches: Conferences, exhibitions, guided tours ... Guests can also explore the nearby landing beaches. Also discover the Caen Memorial, Cité de l'Histoire pour la Paix in Normandy, 39 km away.
- Other activities near Branville
Many other visits await you in the surroundings of Branville: the capital of the Pays d'Auge Lisieux, 13 mi away, Le Havre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the André Malraux Museum of Modern Art (MuMa), 15 mi away, the Pont de Normandie, 15 mi away, and the "Venise Normande" bridge, 18 mi away, etc.
Events to remember in Branville:
First of all, you can take advantage of the nearby markets to stroll between the stalls and find local products. There is one every day in the nearby resorts: Cabourg, Villers-sur-Mer, Blonville-sur-Mer, Trouville-sur-Mer, Houlgate, Deauville...
Find here some of the year's biggest events in and around Branville:
- Cabourg Film Festival, in June:
For 5 days, this festival dedicated to the romantic film offers previews, lectures, debates, screenings of romantic films in the open air (cinema on the beach) and in the hall.
- American Film Festival in Deauville, September:
Since 1975, the American Film Festival has hosted about 100 films during a fortnight rich in events around the cinema.
And many other events to discover... For more information, see our page of La Pommeraie in Branville.
Leisure and shopping in Branville:
Branville is a small resort located in a green setting, but you can find restaurants and leisure activities in the immediate vicinity of the village and especially many activities in our holiday residence Goélia La Pommeraie: aquatic area with heated outdoor and indoor pools, whirlpool baths, sauna, tennis, mini golf, petanque, badminton, football, hand, basketball, restaurant, bar, grocery store...
Book a nice holiday house in Branville for a great holiday with Goélia!
Residence Goélia "La Pommeraie"
Within the Normandy Green
Reception of the house n°102
Route de Danestal
Tel : 02 31 79 37 96
OUR SERVICES INCLUDED:
The price of your stay includes:
- Bed linen and towels
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the aquatic area composed of a covered pool (open all year round), a whirlpool bath, a sauna and a hammam, an outdoor pool heated "the Lagoon", a second outdoor pool heated from May to September.
- An outdoor parking space nearby according to availability
- Ready baby equipment (bed, chair, bath): to be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and depending on availability. Regarding beds, in accordance with the manufacturers' recommendations, we do not provide additional mattresses to guarantee the safety of your children. From 15/11/23, paid service.
- Equipment loan on deposit: petanque games, badminton rackets, football, handball and basketball. Board games.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): from €25.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as snow cancellation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change(excluding booking fees - price per accommodation): from €45.
For more information : https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently.
- End-of-stay house cleaning : If the accommodation is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, or if the holidaymaker prefers not to do it: € 60 for accommodation for 2 to 5 people, €79 for accommodation for 6 to 7 people, € 89 for accommodation for 8 to 9 people (to be paid on site). In any case, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean (dishes washed and stored).
- Beds made on arrival: €22 per bed - to be paid on site. From 04/11/23, €25 per bed.
- Sheets : €11 per bed - to be paid on site. From 04/11/23, €12.50 per bed.
- Towels: € 8.50/person/change - 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel. To be paid on site. From 04/11/23, €10/person.
- From arrivals on 15/11/23- Baby equipment rental (bed, chair and or bath) left in the accommodation: €5 / stay. To be reserved at the same time as the accommodation and according to availability. Regarding the beds, in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturers, we do not provide additional mattresses in order to guarantee the safety of your children (to be paid on site).
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: check-in time is between 3:00pm and 7:00pm on Saturdays. The time of arrival may vary depending on the preparation of the accommodation. Guests arriving outside these hours or on any other day must contact the residence.
Departures: Before 10:00
- Deposit: 250€/flat. This deposit will be returned to you on the day of departure after inventory or by courier within 8 days in case of departure outside opening hours.
- Tourist tax: €1.20/night/adult. As this tax is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any modifications.
- All your wishes (exhibition, floor, view, flat number...) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
Access to the residenceBy car:
Coming from Paris, take the A13 then the A14 then direction Villers-sur-Mer and Branville.
From Tours, take the A28.
Trouville/Deauville train station and direction Dives/Cabourg.
Bus line n°20 that connects Le Havre to Caen.
Prices and availability
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia