+ See all stations
Aussois, a resort renowned for winter sports awaits you in a mountain setting with exceptional levels of sun and snow. Aussois has been able to keep its small village charm guaranteeing successful holidays!
You can go down the 55km of slopes (21 slopes) that line the ski area of Aussois, slopes for children and adults, beginners and experts (5 green, 6 blue, 7 red, 3 black) and a 1250m height difference between 1500m and 2750m, are on offer to you. 130 snow guns ensure the snow cover of the ski area!
Other activities are on offer for you:
- Snowshoe hikes on marked paths watching the chamois and snowy landscapes, either alone or accompanied by a professional guide
- Dog sled treks, a haven of peace, and harmony between you , the animal and nature!!
- Paragliding, what will you feel when you put on your skis and you take off in a paraglider from the slopes to then land on the snow? An unforgettable experience!
- Ice waterfall: practise climbing on frozen waterfalls, in Aussois several waterfalls for all levels are accessible!
- A snaking and bumpy course, especially designed for the snowboarders is offered by the resort, under the Combre ski lift!
By road: With the A43 or A41 Alpine motorways from Geneva, Lyon, Valence, exit no.30 Modane-Haute Maurienne Vanoise then take the N6 to Modane. Aussois is 7km away (D215). Aussois is 107km from Chambéry, 145km from Grenoble, 200 km from Lyon and 110km from Turin.
By train: Aussois is 7km from the station of Modane. Via connection TGV Aussois is 4 hours from Paris. All year, fast trains and international expresses like Paris-Rome and Lyon-Milan stop in Modane.
By aeroplane: Aussois is at least 2 hours by road from the airports of Lyon, Geneva, Chambéry, Annecy and Turin.
longitude: 6.782147 Latitude: 45.267696
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia