CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX:
Résidence Goélia les Chalets Valoria
Route des Charbonnières
Tel: 04 79 05 63 39
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Reserving your ski equipment
Reserve your skis online at the same time as your accommodation or at the latest 7 days before your departure, to ensure the availability and best equipment possible the day you arrive (with Goélia: discount can reach 30% (Emotion skis) on the public prices displayed in Sport 2000 stores, our partner in Valloire). You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without charge (administration fee only).
Ski equipment (ski pack: skis, poles, boots): The prices here below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared with the prices displayed in store.
Winter 2017-2018 prices:
- "Révélation" Range: €84 per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "Révélation" range from Goélia is ideal for “beginner” skiers who want to learn safely using reliable equipment. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Blue***"
- "Plaisir" Range: €95 per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Red****"
- "Emotion" Range: €102 per adult for 6 or 7 days. The "émotion" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for skiing enthusiasts, on or off-piste! "Black*****" equipment at Sport 2000.
- Children (7-13 years old under 160cm): €55 per child for 6 or 7 days. You'll find the "children's" range from Goélia under the "Kid" name at Sport 2000.
- P'tits bouts (under 7 years old and under 120cm): €47 per child for 6 or 7 days. The "P'tits bouts" range is reserved for 0-7 year olds, identified at Sport 2000 by "Baby".
- Snowboard adult (Surf, boots): €95 per adult for 6 or 7 days.
- Snoawboard child (7-13 year olds under 160cm / Surf, boots): €75 per child for 6 or 7 days.
- Child's helmet: €16 for 6 or 7 days.
- Adult helmet: €16 for 6 or 7 days.
Helmets are strongly recommended.
When booking, you must specify the shoe size, size, weight and date of birth of each skier.
- Reserve your ski lift packages
Special offer for Goélia customers, valid for the deals purchased at the same time as your accommodation or to be reserved at the latest 10 days before departure. You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
- 20% discount from 6 january to 3 february 2018, from 24 march to 31 march 2018 and from 7 april to 14 april 2018.
- 10% discount from 23 december to 30 december 2018, from 3 february to 10 february 2018, 10 march to 24 march 2018 and from 31 march to 7 april 2018.
- 5% discount from 30 december 2017 to 6 january 2018 and from 10 february to 10 march 2018.
- "Promo Noël": from 23 december to 30 december 2017, 2 adults package puchased = 1 child package offered (5-11 year olds) for reservations before 15 october 2017.
* The discount will be deducted when booking.
Discounts applicable on the prices here below: (ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. If not the deals will not be able to be taken into account in your package).
Public prices 6 day Galibier Thabor package from 2017 to 2018:
- Adults (from 13 to 64 years old): €200/adult
- Children (from 5 to 12 year olds): €170/person
- Seniors (from 65 to 74 year olds): €180/person
- Free for children born less than 5 years ago and seniors aged 75 and over
Public prices 7 day Galibier Thabor package from 2017 to 2018:
- Adults (from 13 to 64 years old): €221/adult
- Children (from 5 to 12 inclusive): €188/person
- Seniors (from 65 to 74 year olds): €199/person
- Free for children born less than 5 years ago and seniors aged 75 and over
You will be asked to provide proof of age to enjoy these advantageous prices. Recent photo required.
Required magnetic card included, non returnable at the desk.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Water and electricity charges
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, high chair and bath) to be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation, depending on availability (limited amount)
- Sheets and pillowcases (beds not made, sheets handed out upon arrival)
- Outdoor parking free depending on availability.
- Free WiFi access in reception when it is open. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers you not just for the cancellation of your stay, but also, once on site, for your sporting activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking, etc.) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance is to be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assistance insurance: This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our animal friends: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week or €7 per night. To indicate when checking-in. Anti-rabies certificate mandatory. Attack dogs (pit bull) and 2nd category dogs (guard and defence) are strictly banned in our complexes. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End of stay cleaning: (Excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (excluding kitchenette) for 2-4 people accommodation, €41 for 5 people accommodation, and €46 for 7 people or more. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Car park (covered) subject to availability on your arrival, €35 instead of €55 if pre-booked with the accommodation (to be paid on site and subject to availability)
- Bathroom linen: (1 large towel, 1 small towel and 1 bathmat): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- Hygiene kit (washing-up liquid, dish washer tablets, sanitary cleaner): €6 per kit
- WIFI in the units: simply log in to our provider's site and each customer will pay by bank card (online Visa or Mastercard accepted) when logging in for the first time: The prices are as follows: €5 - day / €9 - three days / €20 - per week / €25 - per “family” week / €25- for two weeks. Goelia will give you the homepage of the site when you arrive but will not be involved in the order or the log-in.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 16 to 00
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax : approx €1 per day and per person over 13 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
- Apartment accessible to disabled people: YES, to specify when booking (4 people studio).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By train: Up to the Saint-Michel / Valloire station (17km)
T.G.V. : Paris-Chambéry + direct Chambery/ St-Michel Valloire connection.
Direct Lyon Part-Dieu / St Michel de Maurienne connection every day.
By aeroplane: Chambery / Aix airport 100km away - 04 79 54 49 54
Connections via trains to St Jean de Maurienne
From December to March:
Shuttle departures from Lyon: Lyon -> Maurienne
Saturday 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm
Shuttle arrivals in Lyon: Maurienne -> Lyon
Saturday at 08:15 and 13:30
By road: A43 motorway to Saint-Michel de Maurienne, 17km from Valloire + D 902.
Col du Galibier open from the start of June to the end of October.