CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Résidence Goélia Le Cordouan
06/72 Route des Lacs
33780 SOULAC SUR MER
Tel: 05 57 75 13 15
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- 1 car park space per accommodation
- Television in the accommodation
- Access to the heated outdoor pool open from the end of April to the end of September depending on weather conditions
- Access to the tennis court with loan (via a deposit) of rackets and tennis balls (upon reservation, reservation planning at the reception)
- Access to the City Park
- Loan of baby gear (bed, chair, bath): to pre-book at the same time as the accommodation, dependant on availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
- Free WiFi access in reception when it is open. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Ping-Pong table (loan of rackets and balls with a deposit), board games
- Loan of rackets and tennis balls, boules and jack (with a deposit)
- Adult and children library available
- Loan of electric barbecue
- Access to the pétanque strip and children's playground.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of reservation (and cannot be ordered later): €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Multi-risk cancellation insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our four-legged friends : Pets are allowed on a lead for a supplement to be paid on site of €7/night, €39/week. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- WiFi in the accommodation: You just need to connect to the site of our supplier and pay directly via bank card (Visa or Mastercard), when you first connect. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- End of stay cleaning: (excluding kitchenette) If the accommodation is not left in a completely clean state: €45 (2 rooms), €50 (3 rooms) and €60 (4 rooms). End of stay or daily cleaning on request.
- Sheet and pillowcase hire: 10.50 per bed
- Beds made including the hire of sheets and pillowcases): €21 per bed (to be indicated in the package when booking)
- Bathroom linen hire: €6.50 per person (to be pre-booked)
- sauna : €4 per session of approx. 20 mins.
-Turkish bath: €6 per session of approx. 20 mins.
- Bike hire: prices on site.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15:30 to 18:00 in the low season //from 15:30 to 19:00 in the high season. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: €1.30 per day per person over 18 years old. (The decision can be changed at any time by the Municipality). As this is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we would have to deny you access.
Residence access :
TGV Atlantique Paris-Bordeaux - SNCF train station Bordeaux - Soulac sur Mer line
SNCF contact: 36 35
Information: +33 (0)5 56 34 50 50
From Bordeaux Rocade (exit no.8)
North of Bordeaux
A10 Motorway exit 25 (Saintes)
Crossing the Gironde by ferry
Times of crossings and information on +33 (0)5 56 73 37 73