CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
Résidence Goélia Les Chalets des Marmottes
73 530 SAINT JEAN D'ARVES
Tel: 04 79 59 71 55
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Reserve your ski equipment (2017/2018 indicative prices):
Reserve your skis online at the same time as your accommodation or at the latest 7 days before your departure, to ensure the availability and best equipment possible the day you arrive (with Goélia: discount can reach 40% on the public prices displayed in the Skiset store, our partner in Corbier).You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without a charge (administration fee only).
High season: from 23 december 2017 to 6 january 2018 and 10 february to 10 march 2018.
Low season: from the begging of the season to 23 december 2017 and from 6 january to 10 february 2018 and 10 march 2018 to the end of the season.
Ski equipment: The prices here below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared with the prices displayed in store.
- "Révélation" range": €66 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €52 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "Révélation" range from Goélia is ideal for “beginner” skiers who want to learn safely using reliable equipment. This range corresponds to "Eco" at Skiset
- "Plaisir" Range: €95 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €81 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. This range corresponds to "Evolution" at Skiset
- "Emotion" range": €114 per adult for 6 days in the high season, €96 per adult for 6 days in the low season. The "sensation" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for skiing enthusiasts, on or off-piste! "Emotion" equipment at Skiset.
-Children (7-13 year olds): €45 per a child for 6 days in the high season and €39 per child in the low season. You will find the "enfants" (children) range from Goélia under the name "Espoir" at Skiset.
- P'tits bouts (under 7 years old): €34 per a child for 6 days in the high season and €29 per child in the low season. The "P'tits bouts" range is reserved for 0 to 6 year olds, identified at Skiset by "Mini Kid".
- Snowboard adult range: €95 per adult in the high season and €81 per adult in the low season.
- Snowboard child (7-13 year olds) range: €63 per child in the high season and €54 per child in the low season.
- Children's helmet: €15 for 6 days in the high season and €13 per child in the low season. Helmets are strongly recommended.
-Adult helmet: €17 for 6 days in the high and low season and €15 during a Ski Break.
When you book, you must specify the shoe size, size, weight and date of birth of each skier.
- Book your ski lift packages (indicative prices):
Special offer for Goélia customers, book your packages at the same time as your accommodation or, at the latest 7 days before departure. You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
- 5% discount from 23 december 2017 to 6 january 2018 and from 3 february to 17 march 2018.
- 15% discount from 20 january to 3 february 2018, from 17 march to 24 march 2018 and from 31 march to 7 april 2018.
- 20% discount from 6 january to 20 january 2018, from 24 march to 31 march 2018 and from 7 april to 14 april 2018.
- Discount "Noël avant l'heure":
For 2 adult package 6 or 7 days Les Sybelles purchased = 1 chil package 6 or 7 days (under 12 year olds) Les Sybelles offered. Discount available from 23 december 2017 to 30 december 2017.
- Spring discount Les Sybelles:
For 1 Adult package 6 or 7 days Les Sybelles purchased = 1 Child package 6 or 7 days Les Sybelles offered (under 12 years) discount from 31 march to 13 april 2018 only for Les Sybelles ski area.
Discounts applicable on the prices here below:
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. Otherwise the packages will not be able to be taken into account in your deal.
Public prices 6 day Les Sybelles package
- Adults (from 12 to under 65 years old): €222,50/adult
- Children (from 5 to 11 years old) and Senior (65 to 75 year olds): €189,20/person
- Free for children under 4 years old and seniors over 75 years old.
Public prices 7 day Les Sybelles package
- Adults (from 12 to under 65 years old): €243/adult
- Children (5 to 11 years) and Seniors (65 to 75 years inclusive): €206,50/person
- Free for children under 4 years old and seniors over 75 years old.
You will be asked to provide proof of age to enjoy these advantageous prices.
- Disco shuttle bus
It picks up our guests in front of reception and brings them back on request. There is no schedule, the customer phones and the shuttle arrives (free service). For Goélia customers: a free aperitif at the restaurant of the club and free starter if the customer eats in the club restaurant.
- Booking ESF ski lessons
You can book your ski lessons with ESF (tel: 04 79 59 71 83).
- Les Cherubins nursery
The year-round nursery is located in the resort centre, in the hamlet of La Chal. The maximum capacity is 30-35 children from 3 months to 6 years inclusive.
Pre-season: contact the nursery by email or the town hall by phone at 04 79 59 72 64.
Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
Stay price includes:
- Water and electricity charges
- WIFI access at reception according to its opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath) to be pre-booked and subject to availability.
- One outdoor parking space - subject to availability
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of booking and cannot be ordered at a later date: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers you not just for the cancellation of your stay, but also, once on site, for your sporting activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking, etc.) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE font. This insurance must always be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assistance insurance: This insurance covers you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sporting activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summarised invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our four-legged friends: Small pets are allowed on a lead for an additional fee per animal to be paid on site at €39/week, €7/day or €90/3 weeks or more (only 1 animal per unit). To be notified when booking. Anti-rabies certificate mandatory. Attack dogs of the first and second category (pitbull, guard and protection dogs) are formally prohibited from our residences.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (excluding kitchenette) for a 4-people studio or 2 rooms for 4/5 people, €41 for accommodation for 6 people and €46 for an 8- or 9-people unit. If you prefer not to do the cleaning yourself, please enquire at our reception (daily or final cleaning on request).
- Outdoor hot tub: €5/person/session of 20 min approx (price includes the loan of a bathrobe and a pair of sandals).
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible : €10.50 per bed - change €10.50/bed/change (to be paid on site).
- Beds made on arrival: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bath towels (1 large towel, 1 small towel) + 1 bath mat per unit: €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site).
- Flat screen TV: €8/day, €15/2 days, €40/week or €65 for 2 weeks. 3rd week free.
- WiFi access : You just need to connect to the site of our supplier and pay directly via bank card (Via or Mastercard), when you first connect. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Care kit: (washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary detergent, sponge, bin bag): €6/kit (to be paid on site).
- Laundry on site: 50 metres from the residence.
- Pool table at reception: €2 a game.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15.00 to 19.00
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to disabled persons: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: Approximately €1.10 per day and per person (babies, children, adults) according to municipal decision (to be paid on site). Babies are regarded as a person.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By road: A6 Lyon, A42 Chambéry, Grenoble. A43/E70 exit 13 towards Chambéry, Albertville, Turin, exit 27 St Jean de Maurienne, D926 Combe Genin, then D80 St Jean d'Arves.
GPS coordinates for Résidence Les Chalets des Marmottes: Latitude 45.215469 / Longitude 6.260033
GPS coordinates for Résidence Les Chalets des Ecourts: Latitude 45.204719 / Longitude 6.262906
By train : SNCF station at Saint Jean de Maurienne (TGV Paris in 4 hours)