The Goélia tourist residence "Les Chalets des Marmottes", classified 3-star with heated outdoor pool, is made up of chalets (divided into apartments on 3 levels) grouped together at the foot of the slopes, 50 m from the centre, shops and chairlifts for your excursions out.
RESIDENCE LES CHALETS DES MARMOTTES:
The chalets are made of wood, in the Savoy style, all facing fully south, enjoying superb views of the Aiguilles d'Arves.
Within the main central chalet you'll find a reception with reception area with special children's area (games and colouring books), phone booths, pool (for a €2 charge per game), outdoor hot tub (additional fee), free outdoor parking. You can also enjoy the heated outdoor pool and a pétanque strip.
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS:
All units feature a fully equipped kitchenette with mini-oven or microwave, dishwasher, bathroom or shower with WC, balcony (orterrace at garden level). WIFI access with extra charge in each unit (to be pre-booked) as well as tableware in sufficient quantity, blankets and pillows.
- Studio cabin 4 people: 25 m² approx, living room with pull-out sofa bed (2 single beds), cabin with 2 bunk beds*.
- 2 rooms 4/5 people, 30 m² approx, living room with pull-out sofa bed (2 single beds) + 1 extra bed, bedroom with 2 single beds.
- 3 rooms 6 people, 40 m² approx: living room with pull-out sofa bed (2 single beds), bedroom with 1 double bed (occasionally upstairs in an attic room), bathroom and separate toilet, small bedroom on the ground floor with 2 bunk beds*.
- 3 rooms duplex mezzanine 8 people, 55 m² approx: living room with pull-out sofa bed (2 single beds), 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 bathroom. Upstairs (attic room): 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, mezzanine with pull-out sofa bed (2 single beds), separate WC.
* Sleeping on the top bunk is not suitable for children under 6 years (Decree No. 95.949 of 25/08/1995)
- Check out all our promotional and last-minute offers in the "Prices-Promos-Availability" section. Discounts and promotions are neither retroactive nor cumulative and can only be booked during the period they are online.
- Long-stay info, 3 consecutive weeks: If you book early, make 2 bookings in your best interests, one for 2 weeks with the 2=1 promotion and the other with the discount for 1 week.
YOUR Goélia BREAKS:
- If you want a weekend, short break or break with an arrival day other than Saturday, check out our "Weekend" section or contact the booking centre: 01.60.76.59.00 (press 3).
- All the useful information for your stay (schedules, contact details, services...) is in the section "Practical information".