+ See all stations
Tourist residence Goélia "Les Chalets des Marmottes", classed as 3-star , is a group of chalets (divided into apartments on 3 levels) grouped at the foot of the slopes (a road to cross), 50 m from the centre, shops and ski lifts, ski lifts to Corbier and the Sybelles ski area.
RESIDENCE LES CHALETS DES MARMOTTES
The chalets are made of wood, in Savoie style, all south facing, with a superb view of the Aiguilles d'Arves.
Within a large central chalet you'll find a reception with its reception area with a space set aside for children (games and colouring books), pool table (with €2 payment per game), ski room, free outdoor parking as well as free WIFI access at reception with access limited to 30min per day per adult (and with supplement in apartments)
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS
All our units have a fully equipped kitchenette with microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, bathroom or shower with WC, balcony (or terrace at garden level). WiFi access in each apartment with extra charge (to be pre-booked) as well as tableware in sufficient quantity, blankets and pillows. TV included.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Living room with sofa bed
Living room with trundle sofa bed
Living room with trundle sofa bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with trundle sofa bed
Living room with sofa bed
4 bedrooms + 1 mezzanine
Located between 1450 and 2600 metres high La Maurienne is the last wild valley of the Alps. Far from the "mountain towns", there is easy access (Motorway and TGV train up to St Jean de Maurienne) to the resorts of this Savoy valley, which remain, for the most part, villages located at the foot of the slopes.
St Jean d'Arves is part of the "Les Sybelles" ski area, the 4th largest in France, with a grandiose 360° panorama opening onto the mountains and culminating 2600m high.
St Jean d'Arves is still a village, with its farms, but it is also a resort with all the shops and sports stores, restaurants, a French ski school, etc. You can choose from: a cinema, a club 3km away (with free shuttle), 8 restaurants, 7 bars/pubs/brasseries.
For the younger ones: ski kindergarten from 4 years old opposite the snow, 2 snowparks, snowmobile, snowshoes, etc.
"Les Sybelles" area: 310 kilometres of slopes over 6 inter-connected resorts including, in addition to St Jean d'Arves, Le Corbier, la Toussuire and St Sorlin d'Arves: 68 ski-lifts , 626 snow canons.
Make the most of the 136 slopes of this incredible area.
Domaine de St Jean d'Arves/Le Corbier only: 34 slopes.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
Résidence Goélia Les Chalets des Marmottes
73 530 SAINT JEAN D'ARVES
Tel: 04 79 59 71 55
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Reserve your ski equipment 2021 / 2022
Reserve your skis online at the same time as your accommodation or at the latest 8 days before your departure, to ensure the availability and best equipment possible the day you arrive (Goelia: discount can reach 34% on the public prices displayed in Intersport stores, our partner in St Jean D'Arves). You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
- SKIC : " Champion" Children Range (7-11 years old): €59 from 18/12 to 02/01 and 05/02 to 05/03, €48 from 02/01 to 08/01 (5 days of ski) and €53 from 08/01 to 05/02 and 05/03 to 16/04. This range corresponds at Intersport to "Pack Compétition".
- SKIE : " Espoir" Children Range (7-11 years old): €42 from 18/12 to 02/01 and 05/02 to 05/03, €34 from 02/01 to 08/01 (5 days of ski) and €38 from 08/01 to 05/02 and 05/03 to 16/04. This range corresponds at Intersport to "Pack Classic".
- SKIB : "P'tits bouts" Range (under 7 years old): €32 from 18/12 to 02/01 and 05/02 to 05/03, €25 from 02/01 to 08/01 (5 days of ski) and €29 from 08/01 to 05/02 and 05/03 to 16/04. This range corresponds at Intersport to "Pack 0-6 ans".
- SNOP : "Plaisir" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €91 from 18/12 to 02/01 and 05/02 to 05/03, €73 from 02/01 to 08/01 (5 days of ski) and €80 from 08/01 to 05/02 and 05/03 to 16/04. This range corresponds at Intersport to "Snow Premium"
- SNOS : "Sensation" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €109 from 18/12 to 02/01 and 05/02 to 05/03, €88 from 02/01 to 08/01 (5 days of ski) and €96 from 08/01 to 05/02 and 05/03 to 16/04. This range corresponds at Intersport to "Snow Expert".
- SNOE : Snowboard Range children (7-11 year olds/ Surf, boots) : €59 from 18/12 to 02/01 and 05/02 to 05/03, €48 from 02/01 to 08/01 (5 days of ski) and €53 from 08/01 to 05/02 and 05/03 to 16/04. This range corresponds at Intersport to "Snow 7-11 ans".
- CASE : Child's helmet: €13 from 18/12 to 02/01 and 05/02 to 05/03, €10 from 02/01 to 08/01 (5 days of ski) and €11 from 08/01 to 05/02 and 05/03 to 16/04.
- CASA : Adult helmet: €16 from 18/12 to 02/01 and 05/02 to 05/03, €14 from 02/01 to 08/01 (5 days of ski) and €15 from 08/01 to 05/02 and 05/03 to 16/04.
Book your ski passes 2021 / 2022
Special offer for Goélia customers, book your ski passes at the same time as your accommodation or, at the latest 4 days before departure. You can cancel your ski passes up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. Otherwise the ski passes will not be able to be taken into account in your deal.
These prices below include the discount on public prices
Black season : 26/12-02/01 ; 05/02-05/03
Red season : 18/12-25/12 ; 29/01-05/02 ; 05/03-12/03
Blue season : 15/01-29/01 ; 12/03-19/03 ; 02/04-16/04
Green season : 08/01-15/01 ; 19/03-02/04
(RM3) 3 days Les Sybelles ski pass (price per person) :- Adults (from 12 to 64 years old): Red season : €131 ; Blue season : €124 ; Green season : €114
(RM4) 4 days Les Sybelles ski pass (price per person) :- Adults (from 12 to 64 years old): Red season : €175 ; Blue season : €166 ; Green season : €153
(RM5) 5 days Les Sybelles ski pass from 02/01 to 08/01 (price per person) :- Adults (from 12 to 64 years old): €174
- Adults (from 12 to 64 years old): Black season : €226 ; Red season : €219 ; Blue season : €197 ; Green season : €178
- Children (from 5 to 11 years old) : Black season : €189 ; Red season : €183 ; Blue season : €165 ; Green season : €149
- Senior (from 65 to 74 years old) : Black season : €203 ; Red season : €197 ; Blue season : €178 ; Green season : €161
SKi days from Sunday to Friday (except 26/12-02/01 : ski days from Monday to Saturday)
Prices 7 days Les Sybelles package (price per person) :
- Adults (from 12 to 64 years old): Black season : €248 ; Red season : €240 ; Blue season : €217 ; Green season : €196
- Children (from 5 to 11 years old) : Black season : €208 ; Red season : €201 ; Blue season : €181 ; Green season : €164
- Senior (from 65 to 74 years old) : Black season : €224 ; Red season : €217 ; Blue season : €195 ; Green season : €044
- Free for children under 5 years old and seniors over 75 years old.
FAMILY PACK (only from 18/12 to 02/01 and from 05/02 to 05/03) :
PF61 : Family Pack 1 adult (18-64 years) + 2 children (less than 18 years) : €625,50
PF62 : Family Pack 2 adults (18-64 years) + 1 child (less than 18 years) : €654
PF64 : Family Pack 2 adults (18-64 years) + 2 children (less than 18 years) : €833
PS6 : Additional child (less than 18 years) in Family Pack (PF64) : €189
Copy of the family book must be sent to the residence by email 8 days before arrival
SPECIAL OFFER : From 02/04/22, 2 adult 6 or 7 days ski passes purchased = 1 children (5-11 years) ski pass offered.
OUR OTHERS OFFERS
- Disco shuttle bus
It picks up our guests in front of reception and brings them back on request. There is no schedule, the customer phones and the shuttle arrives (free service). For Goélia customers: a free aperitif at the restaurant of the club and free starter if the customer eats in the club restaurant.
- Booking ESF ski lessons
You can book your ski lessons with ESF (tel: 04 79 59 71 83).
- Les Cherubins nursery
The year-round nursery is located in the resort centre, in the hamlet of La Chal. The maximum capacity is 30-35 children from 3 months to 6 years inclusive.
Pre-season: contact the nursery by email or the town hall by phone at 04 79 59 72 64.
Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
Stay price includes:
- Water and electricity charges
- WIFI access at reception according to its opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath) to be pre-booked and subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
- One outdoor parking space - subject to availability
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): up to € 500: € 24 / From € 501 to € 850: € 40 / From € 851 to € 1,200: 48 € / From € 1201 to € 1500: € 64 / From € 1501 to € 3000: € 84/ From € 3001 to € 5000 € : € 125 / From € 5001 to € 8000 : € 180 / From € 8001 to € 10000 : € 300 / From € 10001 to € 15000 : € 500 / From € 15001 to € 20000 : € 850
- Our four-legged friends: Small pets are allowed on a lead for an additional fee per animal to be paid on site at €45/week, €8/day or €90/3 weeks or more (only 1 animal per unit). To be notified when booking. Anti-rabies certificate mandatory. Attack dogs of the first and second category (pitbull, guard and protection dogs) are formally prohibited from our residences.
- End of stay cleaning : If the accommodation is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, or if the holidaymaker prefers not to do it: € 51 for accommodation for 2 to 5 people, €72 for accommodation for 6 to 7 people, €82 for a accommodation for 8 to 9 people, €99 for accommodation for 10 people and €120 for accomodation for 12 people (to be paid on site). In any case, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean (dishes washed and stored).
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible : €11 per bed - change €11/bed/change (to be paid on site).
- Beds made on arrival: €22/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bath towels (1 large towel, 1 small towel) + 1 bath mat per unit: €8.50 per person/kit/week - change: €8.50/pers/change (to be paid on site).
- WiFi access : You just need to connect to the site of our supplier and pay directly via bank card (Via or Mastercard), when you first connect. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €30 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €40 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Care kit: (washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary detergent, sponge, bin bag): €6/kit (to be paid on site).
- Laundry on site: 50 metres from the residence.
- Pool table at reception: €2 a game.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation - €1000 for the apartment for 12 people (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: Approximately €1.31 per day and per person over 18 years according to municipal decision (to be paid on site). Babies are regarded as a person.
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia