CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Résidence Goélia Les Jardins de l'Oyat
6 avenue Maurice Martin
Tel: 05 58 04 69 54
(An emergency number is in your travel documents in the event of a delay the day of your arrival).
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the heated outdoor pool open from May to mid-September depending on the weather
- Access to the fitness room
- Borrowing baby gear (bed, chair or bathtub) to pre-book at the same time as the accommodation, dependant on availability
- Underground car park: 1 space per accommodation, height 2 metres
- WiFi access at the reception of the complex during its opening hours (everyday from 08:30 to 19:00). Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of reservation (and cannot be ordered later): €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Multi-risk cancellation insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- OUR FRIENDS THE ANIMALS: Pets are allowed on a lead for a supplement to be paid on site of €7/night, €39/week. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End of stay cleaning: If your apartment is not returned in a completely clean state, cleaning will be invoiced to you: €35 (studio), €45 (2 room let), €50 (3 room let) to be paid on site. If you prefer not to do the cleaning yourself, please notify our reception (final or daily cleaning on request)
- Sheets and pillowcases: 10.50/bed/change.
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen: 6.50/pers/week.
- WiFi in the lets: You just need to connect to the site of our supplier and pay directly via bank card (Visa or Mastercard), when you first connect. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Sauna or Hammam : €6 per session of 30 mins. per person
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times on Saturday:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:30 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception of the residence.
- Opening times
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 09:00 to 12:00 - 16:30 to 19:00
Saturday: 08:00 to 12:30 - 15:30 to 19:00.
The reception is closed on Wednesday and Sunday.
In July and August, the reception is open every day from Monday to Saturday and Sunday morning from 10:30 to 12:30
- Apartment accessible to people with disabilities: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approx €1.21 per day and per person over 18 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
From Bordeaux and Paris: Still follow the Bayonne direction via the RN10, take the Labouheyre exit or the Cap de Pin exit, in the Mimizan direction
From Pau: Aire Sur Adour direction via RN 134, then, in Aire sur Adour: take the Mont de Marsan direction via the D934, in Mont de Marsan: Mimizan direction via RN 124
From Bayonne and Spain: Bordeaux direction via the RN 10, then take the Cap de Pin exit, Mimizan direction
Arrive at Mimizan, take Brémontier street, number 17, as Maurice Martin street is a pedestrian street.
- Arrive at Mimizan, follow the "plage-océan" direction, "office de tourisme"
- Arrive at Mimizan beaches, turn left from the tourist office (boulevard des Pêcheurs) then turn right (rue de la Hall) and right again (rue Brémontier).
- Continue for a few metres ignoring the one-way sign (route allowed for locals).
Follow the "accueil" signs in the car park.
GPS coordinates: Latitude 44.214085 / Longitude 1.295847
By train: TGV Bordeaux-Paris in 3 hours 5 minutes. Nearest stations: Bordeaux (1 hour away), Labouheyre (20 mins. away), Morcenx (30 mins. away). To get there from Mimizan: car, bus or taxi
By aeroplane: Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport