CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Goélia Les Flocons d'Argent Complex:
Route des barrages
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- L'Epicerie Vival offers you an online shopping service + free delivery from €50 worth of shopping.
- Reserving your skis:
Reserve your skis online at the same time as your accommodation (or at the latest 10 days before your departure), to ensure the availability and best equipment possible the day you arrive (with Goélia: up to 20% discount on the public prices displayed in Skiset "Terre de Haut" stores, our partner in Aussois).
You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
Winter prices 2020/2021
High season: from 19/12/20 to 02/01/21 and from 06/02/21 to 06/03/21
Low season: from 02/01/21 to 06/02/21 and from 06/03/21 to 17/04/21
Ski equipment: The prices here below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared with the prices displayed in store.
- SKIR : "Révélation" range, the "révélation" : €109 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €94 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the low season.
- SKIP : "Plaisir" range , the "plaisir" => €122 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €106 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the low season.
- SKIS : "Sensation" range, the "émotion" => €149 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the high season and €129 per adult for 6 or 7 days in the low season.
- SKIX : "Excellence" Range: €165 during high season and €143 during low season per adult for 6 or 7 days.
- SKIC : " Champion" Children Range (8-13 years old): €88 during high season and €76 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days.
- SKIE : " Espoir" Children Range (6-11 years old): €71 during high season and €62 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days.
- SKIB : "P'tits bouts" Range (under 6 years old): €59 during high season and €51 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days.
- SNOP : "Plaisir" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €122 during high season and €106 during off season per adult for 6 or 7 days.
- SNOS : "Sensation" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €149 during high season and €129 during off season per adult for 6 or 7 days.
- SNOE : Snowboard Range children (8-13 year olds/ Surf, boots) : €88 during high season and €76 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days.
- CASE : Child's helmet: €16 during high season and €14 during off season for 6 or 7 days.
- CASA : Adult helmet: €21 during high season and €18 during off season for 6 or 7 days.
When booking, you must specify the shoe size, size and weight of each skier.
The hiring of skis is from Sunday to Friday for your Saturday to Saturday stays.
- Reserving your ski-lift package 2020/2021 :
Special offer for Goélia customers, valid for the deals purchased at the same time as your accommodation or to be reserved at the latest 4 days before departure. You can cancel your ski-lift deals up to 10 days before your departure free of charge (only administrative fees). The price includes the compulsory and reusable hands-free support: €1.50 per package.
Discounts applicable on the prices below:
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. If not the deals will not be able to be taken into account in your package.
High season : from 19/12 to 02/01 and from 06/02 to 06/03
Mid-season : from 02/01 to 06/02 and from 06/03 to 20/03
Low season : from 20/03 to 10/04
End of the season : from 10/04 to 17/04
(RM6) Goélia prices 6 days Aussois package (price per persona):
- Adults (born from 1957 to 2008): €162 during high season ; €150 durign mid-season ; €128 during low season ; €82 during end of the season
- Children (born from 2009 to 2015): €136 during high season ; €126 durign mid-season ; €108 during low season ; €69 during end of the season
- Seniors (born from 1946 to 1956): €157 during high season ; €146 durign mid-season ; €124 during low season ; €79 during end of the season
(RM7) Goélia prices 7 days Aussois package (price per persona):
- Adults (born from 1957 to 2008): €180 during high season ; €167 durign mid-season ; €142 during low season ; €91 during end of the season
- Children (born from 2009 to 2015): €154 during high season ; €143 durign mid-season ; €122 during low season ; €78 during end of the season
- Seniors (born from 1946 to 1956): €175 during high season ; €163 durign mid-season ; €138 during low season ; €88 during end of the season
- Free for children born from 2016 and seniors born before 1946.
You will be asked to provide proof of age to enjoy these advantageous prices.
Deal "Vacances de Printemps": from 20/03 to 17/04, 1 entry for the swimming pool offered per week at the center Balnéo Ô' Soi*
Included in this package : 1 day of ski offered in each station of Haute Maurienne Vanoise : 1 day Bonneval sur Arc, 1 day La Norma, 1 day Valfréjus.
- ESF is there every Saturday in the reception hall of the complex, to pre-book your classes (tel.: 04 79 20 37 13)
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the indoor heated swimming pool (during opening hours): 4.50m x 9m, depth of 1.20m to 1.45m. Pool closed on Saturday.
- The outdoor parking (depending on availability)
- WIFI access at reception: during the opening hours of the reception. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Access to the small fitness area
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): must be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the price of the stay (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): up to € 500: € 19 / From € 501 to € 850: € 32 / From € 851 to € 1,200: 38 € / From € 1201 to € 1500: € 51 / From € 1501 to € 3000: € 67/ From € 3001 to € 5000 € : € 114 / From € 5001 to € 8000 : € 162 / From € 8001 to € 10000 : € 272 / From € 10001 to € 15000 : € 459 / From € 15001 to € 20000 : € 1023
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the price of the stay (excluding booking fees - price per accommodation): Up to € 500: € 31 / From € 501 to € 850: € 40 / From € 851 to € 1200: € 53 / From € 1201 to € 1500 : € 67 / From € 1501 to € 3000 : € 93 / From € 3001 to € 5000 : € 162 / From € 5001 to € 8000 : € 221 / From € 8001 to € 10000 : € 357 / From € 10001 to € 15000 : € 595 / From € 15001 to € 20000 : € 1254These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently. Find all the reasons and conditions of our insurance in our "cancellation insurance" tab at the bottom of the page.
- Our animal friends: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7 per day (only 1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If the accommodation is not left in a completely clean state: €36 for accommodation for 2 or 4 people, €41 for accommodation for 6 people, €46 for accommodation for 8 people and €85 for accommodation for 10 people (to be paid on site). Either way, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean and the blankets folded.
- Indoor car park: €29 per week to be paid on site or €17 if pre-booked. Maximum height of the car park: 1.97m - 1 space per accommodation subject to availability, to be paid on site.
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible: €10.50 per bed - change €10.50 / bed / change (to be paid on site)
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Must be pre-booked and paid for on site.
- Bathroom linen: (1 large towel, 1 small towel and a bathmat): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- Saunas: €4 per person per session of 20 minutes (to be paid on site)
- WiFi access: Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day/ €12 for 3 days /€20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €30 family offer for 1 week (3 devices) / €40 family offer for 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Maintenance Kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site)
-Laundry on site: €6 per wash (to be paid on site)
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one. Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
Departures: Before 10.00
- Apartment accessible to people with disabilities: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approx €1.20 per day and per person over 18 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
With mountain motorways A43 or A41 from Geneva, Lyon, Valence, exit no. 30 Modane-Haute Maurienne Vanoise then N6 to Modane. At the entrance of the village follow the signs for the “remontées mécaniques [ski lifts]” and the complex is on your left just before you get to the slopes.
Aussois is 7 km away (D215). Aussois is 107 km from Chambéry, 145 km from Grenoble, 200 km from Lyon and 110 km from Turin.
Aussois is 7 km from the Modane train station. With TGV connections, Aussois is 4 hours from Paris. Throughout the year, high speed trains and international express trains like the Paris-Rome or Lyon-Milan stop at Modane.
Aussois is less than 2 hours away by car from the airports of Lyon, Geneva, Chambéry, Annecy or Turin.
From December to March:
Shuttle departures from Lyon: Lyon -> Maurienne
Saturday 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm
Shuttle arrivals in Lyon: Maurienne -> Lyon
Saturday at 08:15 and 13:30