CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Goélia Les Flocons d'Argent Complex:
Route des barrages
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- L'Epicerie Vival offers you an online shopping service + free delivery from €50 worth of shopping.
- Reserving your skis:
Reserve your skis online at the same time as your accommodation (or at the latest 10 days before your departure), to ensure the availability and best equipment possible the day you arrive (with Goélia: up to 35% discount on the public prices displayed in Skiset "Terre de Haut" stores, our partner in Aussois).
You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
Low season: 6 january 2018 to 10 march 2018 and 10 march 2018 to 14 april 2018
High season: 23 december 2017 to 6 january 2018 and 10 february 2018 to 10 march 2018
Ski equipment: The prices here below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared with the prices displayed in store.
- "Supérieure" Range: €165 per adult/6 days in the high season, €143 per adult/6days in the low season.
The "supérieure" range from Goélia is ideal for expert skiers, skiing both on- and off-piste. This Range corresponds to "Excellence" at Terre de Haut.
- "Révélation" Range size > 160cm: €109 per adult/6 days in the high season, €94 per adult/6 days in the low season.
The "Révélation" range from Goélia is ideal for “beginner” skiers who want to learn safely using reliable equipment. This range corresponds to "Economique" at Terre de Haut
- "Plaisir" Range: €122 per adult/6 days in the high season, €106 per adult/6 days in the low season.
The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. This range corresponds to "Découverte" at Terre de Haut
- "Emotion" Range: €149 per adult/6 days in the high season, €129 per adult/days in the low season.
The "émotion" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for skiing enthusiasts, on or off-piste! "Sensation" equipment at Terre de Haut.
- "Ado champion confirmé" (confirmed child champion) Range, size > 160cm: €105 per child/6 days in the high season, €91 per child/6 days in the low season.
You will find the "Enfant confirmé" range from Goélia under the name of "Champion confirmé-Espoir+" at Terre de Haut.
- "Ado classique" (child champion classic) Range, size > 160cm: €88 per child/6 days in the high season, €76 per child/6 days in the low season.
You will find the "Enfant +" range from Goélia under the name of "Champion Espoir" at Terre de Haut.
- "Enfant Confirmé" (confirmed child) Range (6-12 year olds) size between 120cm and 160cm Espoir Confirmé: €84 per child/6 days in the high season, €73 per child/6 days in the low season.
You will find the "enfant" range from Goélia under the name of " Espoir" at Terre de Haut.
- "Enfant Classique" Range (6-12 year olds) size between 120cm and 160cm Espoir, Classic: €71 per child/6 days in the high season, €62 per child/6 days in the low season.
You will find the "enfant" range from Goélia under the name of " Classique 6-12 ans" at Terre de Haut.
- "P'tits bouts" Range (-6 year olds) < 120cm: €62 per child/6 days in the high season, €53 per child/6 days in the low season.
The "P'tits bouts" range is for 0-6 year olds, identified at Terre de Haut by "mini-Kid".
- Child's helmet: €16 per child/6 days in the high season, €14 per child/6 days in the low season.
- Adult helmet: €21 per adult/6 days in the high season, €18 per adult/6 days in the low season.
- "Snow Plaisir" (Snowboard fun) Range: €122 per adult/6 days in the high season, €106 per adult/6 days in the low season.
- "Snow Enfant" (Snowboard for confirmed child) Range, size >160cm: €105 per child/6 days in the high season, €91 per child/6 days in the low season.
When booking, you must specify the shoe size, size and weight of each skier.
The hiring of skis is from Sunday to Friday for your Saturday to Saturday stays.
- Reserving your ski-lift package:
Special offer for Goélia customers, valid for the deals purchased at the same time as your accommodation or to be reserved at the latest 7 days before departure. You can cancel your ski-lift deals up to 10 days before your departure free of charge (only administrative fees). The price includes the compulsory and reusable hands-free support: €1 per package.
- 5% discount from 22 december 2018 to 5 january 2019 and 9 february to 9 march 2019.
- 12% discount from 5 january to 9 february 2019 and 9 march to 23 march 2019.
- 20% discount from 23 march to 19 april 2019.
Discounts applicable on the prices below:
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. If not the deals will not be able to be taken into account in your package.
Public prices 6 days Aussois package:
- Adults (born from 1955 to 2006 inclusive): €159,00/adult
- Children (born from 2007 to 2013 inclusive): €135,00 per child
- Seniors (born from 1944 to 1954 inclusive): €154,00 per pers.
Public prices 7 days Aussois package:
- Adults (born from 1955 to 2006 inclusive): €179,50/adult
- Children (born from 2007 to 2013 inclusive): €154,00 per child
- Seniors (born from 1944 to 1954 inclusive): €173,00 per pers.
- Free for children born from 2014 and seniors born before 1943.
Deal "Vacances de Printemps": from 23 march to 19 april 2019, 1 entry for the swimming pool offered per week at the center Balnéo Ô' Soi*
New these winter : 1 day of ski offered in each station of Haute Maurienne Vanoise : 1 day Bonneval sur Arc, 1 day La Norma, 1 day Valfréjus.The 7 day packages can only be booked from the booking centre on 01 60 76 59 00 or via email@example.com.
You will be asked to provide proof of age to enjoy these advantageous prices.
is there every Saturday in the reception hall of the complex, to pre-book your classes (tel.: 04 79 20 37 13)
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the indoor heated swimming pool (during opening hours): 4.50m x 9m, depth of 1.20m to 1.45m. Pool closed on Saturday.
- The outdoor parking (depending on availability)
- WIFI access at reception: during the opening hours of the reception. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Access to the small fitness area
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): must be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of booking and cannot be ordered at a later date: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assistance insurance: This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our animal friends: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7 per day (only 1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If the accommodation is not left in a completely clean state: €36 for accommodation for 2 or 4 people, €41 for accommodation for 6 people, €46 for accommodation for 8 people and €85 for accommodation for 10 people (to be paid on site). Either way, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean and the blankets folded.
- Indoor car park: €25 per week to be paid on site or €15 if pre-booked. Maximum height of the car park: 1.97m - 1 space per accommodation subject to availability, to be paid on site.
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible: €10.50 per bed - change €10.50 / bed / change (to be paid on site)
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Must be pre-booked and paid for on site.
- Bathroom linen: (1 large towel, 1 small towel and a bathmat): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- Saunas: €4 per person per session of 20 minutes (to be paid on site)
- Flat screen TV: €39/week or €58 for 2 weeks. 3rd week for free.
- WiFi access: Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day/ €12 for 3 days /€20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer for 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer for 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Maintenance Kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site)
-Laundry on site: €5 per wash (to be paid on site)
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one. Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
Departures: Before 10.00
- Apartment accessible to people with disabilities: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approx €0.90 per day and per person over 18 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
With mountain motorways A43 or A41 from Geneva, Lyon, Valence, exit no. 30 Modane-Haute Maurienne Vanoise then N6 to Modane. At the entrance of the village follow the signs for the “remontées mécaniques [ski lifts]” and the complex is on your left just before you get to the slopes.
Aussois is 7 km away (D215). Aussois is 107 km from Chambéry, 145 km from Grenoble, 200 km from Lyon and 110 km from Turin.
Aussois is 7 km from the Modane train station. With TGV connections, Aussois is 4 hours from Paris. Throughout the year, high speed trains and international express trains like the Paris-Rome or Lyon-Milan stop at Modane.
Aussois is less than 2 hours away by car from the airports of Lyon, Geneva, Chambéry, Annecy or Turin.
From December to March:
Shuttle departures from Lyon: Lyon -> Maurienne
Saturday 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm
Shuttle arrivals in Lyon: Maurienne -> Lyon
Saturday at 08:15 and 13:30