RESIDENCE CONTACT DETAILS:
Résidence Goélia "An Douar"
40 rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau
OUR SUGGESTIONS TO HELP YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY:
AQUARIUM-AQUASHOW Goélia partner
Rue du Goyen - BP5 - 29770 AUDIERNE
Tel: 02.98.70.03.03 - Website: www.aquarium.fr
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Underground parking (one free space per accommodation unit, subject to availability)
- WIFI access at reception. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Access to the heated outdoor swimming pool (5m x 10m) from May to mid-September subject to the weather
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): must be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and subject to availability.
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of booking and cannot be ordered at a later date: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE font. This insurance must be taken out at the time of booking and cannot be ordered at a later date.
- Our four-legged friends: Small pets are allowed on a lead for €39/week, €7/night or €90/3 weeks or more. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are PROHIBITED. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End-of-stay housekeeping: If your apartment is not returned in a perfect state of cleanliness, a cleaning fee will be charged: €45 (apartment for 2 people), €50 (apartment for 4) or €60 (apartment for 6 people +). If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Wifi access: Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer for 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer for 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Bed linen rental (sheets and pillowcases): €10.50/bed (must be pre-booked)
- Beds made on arrival: €22.50/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen: €8/person/change (1 large towel, 1 small towel) - to be pre-booked.
- Sauna : €4/pers./30-min session approx - to be pre-booked on site.
- Hammam: €6/pers./30-min session approx - to be pre-booked on site.
- Continental breakfast served in the breakfast room: consists of a hot drink, glass of fruit juice, 2 pastries, bread, butter and jam: €9/pers to be booked the day before and paid for on site (€6.50 for children under 13 years).
- Care kit: €5/kit including sponge, dishwasher tablets, bathroom products.
-Laundry: €5 per token for washing, €2.50 per token for drying and €1 for washing powder.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Arrival and departure times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
-Apartments accessible to people with disabilities: Yes (please state at time of booking; we recommend you contact the residence to obtain the details required for approving your stay).
- Deposit: €250/unit (to be paid on site). This deposit will be returned to you the day of departure after an inventory or within 8 days in the event of departures outside of opening hours.
- Tourist tax: (for the benefit of the municipality) currently: €0.90/day/person over 13 years old, to be paid on site.
- All your requests (facing a particular way, floor, view, apartment no., etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it's a baby).
Residence access :
*Access by road:
Cap-Sizun is accessible via the N165 Quimper exit onto D765, then D784 to Pointe du Raz
Expressway linking Rennes to Lorient then Quimper, first exit.
* Access by plane:
Quimper-Pluguffan aerodrome 25km from Audierne
Orly-Quimper: 1 hour
* Access by boat:
Port of Roscoff (125km)
* Access by train:
SNCF train station in Quimper. Day and night connections to Nantes-Rennes-Paris-Lyon-Bordeaux.
In Quimper, coach connections to Audierne-Pointe du Raz
(Quimper bus station information)