+ See all stations
Goélia Le Village Azur
ROQUEBRUNE SUR ARGENS (83520)
- Spacious villas and semi-detached houses in the calm of the pine forest
- Heated pool and children's pool from April to October
- 15 km from the beaches of St Raphael
- Mini-golf, boules, beach volleyball
- TV included
3-star Goelia tourist residence Village Azur, in Roquebrune sur Argens, with heated outdoor pool, near Fréjus, is made up of small semi-detached houses.
RESIDENCE LE VILLAGE AZUR:
A real little hamlet of semi-detached residences, Village Azur invites you to stay in this tourist residence with outdoor pool (from 06/04/24 to 28/09/24, heated from 11/05/24 to 28/09/24), pool for children, solarium with sun loungers, fitness room, mini-golf (free loan of clubs), table tennis, children's playground, pétanque strip, beach volleyball as well as a laundry, sauna (additional fee), wifi access. Luggage trolleys (coin-operated) are available near the reception.
You can access the beaches of St Raphaël, located 15km away, or St Aygulf, Issambres or Fréjus 12km away and enjoy the many sports and relaxation activities the region has to offer.
All units have a living room on the ground level, with a kitchenette (ceramic hobs with 2 to 4 plates for 3 and 4 rooms, a refrigerator with freezer compartment for 3- and 4-room villas, microwave oven and grill, extractor hood and dishwasher, toaster, electric coffee maker and kettle), as well as a dining area opening onto a shaded terrace (covered or umbrella), of at least 10 m² (20 m² for 4-room apartments). Television included. All appartments have a fan.
Living room with sofa bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with sofa bed
1 bedroom + 1 mezzanine
Living room with sofa bed
Living room with sofa bed
2 bedrooms + 1 mezzanine
Living room with sofa bed
The town of Roquebrune-Sur-Argens stretches over several tens of kilometres squared, from the sea to the massifs of Les Maures and Esterel.
There you will find all the shops and services of the Provençal markets with the large stores a few kilometres from our complex.
Roquebrune-sur-Argens, famous for the ochre rock which gives it its name, is a hiking and mountain biking hotspot (every year, in October, the Roc d'Azur is organised there, the main mass mountain biking race in France).
The leisure centre of Rocher de Roquebrune is 5km from the complex and offers you numerous water sports: pédalos, canoes, kayaks, beach, water park, blob jump, bathing area and catering on site.
Two tennis courts are accessible in the neighbourhood of La Bouverie, as well asan 18 hole golf course known for the quality of its course, surrounded by the pines and the mountains.
A very large sailing school, The Cercle nautique de la Batterie, is based in Les Issambres (sailing, wind surfing, sailing dinghies, catamarans, courses and individual lessons).
The options for outings a very numerous, towards the sea (15km from Saint Raphaël, 45km from Saint Tropez), towards the inland region (20km from Lac de Saint Cassien, 80 km from the Verdon gorges).
Moreover, the town organises numerous festivities (medieval festivals, honey festival, art craft days, the Comic Book festival).
Nearby with an extra charge: tennis courts (in Roquebrune sur Argens approx. 3km away), 18 hole golf course (approx. 3km away too).
The Goélia "LE VILLAGE AZUR" holiday complex is located in the residential neighbourhood of La Bouverie, 6km approximately from the old village, typical of the Provençal inland region and 12 km from the beaches of Saint Aygulf, Les Issambres and Fréjus.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
Résidence Goélia Le Village Azur
545 bis route de la Bouverie
Residence open all year round
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
- Discover Marineland in Antibes (tariffs for information only)
Sale of tickets for Aqualand direct at reception.
Adult tariffs: €25, children: €18.50
- The Tourist Office has more advice on activities
In July/August: A representative of the Tourist Office of Roquebrune sur Argens will come to the reception of the residence every Sunday morning, to explain the activities and events at the resort.
- Free loan of equipment for the activities at the residence
We lend you equipment to play mini-golf, volleyball, badminton and even boules. The residence will also lend you board games.
- Well-being and relaxation
For a better stay at Roquebrune sur Argens, let yourself be pampered, massaged or manicured, and don't hesitate to contact our partner Beauté So'zen.
Discount of 10% on the whole range except package and discovery offer.
Pre-bookings at least 15 days before departure - see the reception at the residence. Appointments and information on 06.64.70.68.84.
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Outdoor swimming pool from 06/04/24 to 28/09/24, heated from 11/05/24 to 28/09/24 (6m x 10m, depth: 1.20m) with beach of 250m² (deck chairs)
- Children's pool from 06/04/24 to 28/09/24, heated from 11/05/24 to 28/09/24 (2.98 m x 2.95 m, depth: 40 cm).
- Access to the fitness room
- Access to mini-golf (and free equipment loan), table tennis, pétanque strip, beach volleyball court (free loan of equipment)
- Outdoor parking (subject to availability, 1 space per villa)
- Access to WIFI during reception opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath), to be pre-booked at the same time as your accommodation and subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children. From 15/11/23, pais service.
- Loan of hair dryer
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes
: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation):from 25€.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as snow cancellation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change(excluding booking fees - price per accommodation): from 45€.
For more information : https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently.
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €10,50 per night, €49 per week. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End-of-stay house cleaning : If the accommodation is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, or if the holidaymaker prefers not to do it: €60 for accommodation for 2 to 5 people, €79 for accommodation for 6 to 7 people, €89 for a accommodation for 8 to 9 people (to be paid on site). In any case, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean (dishes washed and stored).
- Sheets : €12,50 per bed - to be paid on site.
- Beds made on arrival: €25 per bed - to be paid on site.
- Towels : €10/person/change - 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel. To be paid on sit.
-WiFi access in your accommodation: In your accommodation with an extra charge of €6 per day, €12 per 3 days, €22 per week and €35 per 2 weeks. "Family" offer (3 devices at the same time) €33 per week or €42 for 2 weeks. Please note that the WIFI speed depends on the number of users, the quality of regional networks, the weather...). Please mention this when booking (because not all units have WIFI access).
- Care kit (washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, bathroom products): €6/kit
- Breakfast kit: 2 coffee sachets, 2 tea bags, 2 chocolate sachets, 2 jams 30g, biscuits, 2 madeleines, 1 fruit juice, 1 fruit compote from the market, 2 sugar sachets: €8/adult/day; €6/child/day (breakfast booked and not consumed remains payable).
- Privatized wellness area access (sauna and turkish bath): €14/30-minute solo session - €21 / duo session -
€11.50 per additional person with a maximum of 6 people (Access prohibited to minors unaccompanied by an adult and children under 16)- Hire of electric barbecues (other barbecues strictly forbidden): €3 per use or €15 per week with a deposit of 10€
Laundry on site: €5 per wash; €3 for drying; €0.50 per shot of washing powder
- Baby equipment rental (bed, chair and or bath) left in the accommodation: €5 / stay. To be reserved at the same time as the accommodation and according to availability. Regarding the beds, in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturers, we do not provide additional mattresses in order to guarantee the safety of your children (to be paid on site).
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:30 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to people with disabilities: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per unit (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: around €2.16 per day and per person over 18 according to municipal decision (to be paid on site).
Access to the residence
By road: Paris - Lyon - Aix en Provence motorway then exit 37 only (Puget sur Argens), at the roundabout turn right towards Roquebrune sur Argens, straight ahead for 2.5 km approx then at the first roundabout turn right.
Continuing for about 2 km, you'll find residence "VILLAGE AZUR", on your right.
By train: SNCF station at Saint Raphaël
By plane: Toulon / Hyères airport 90 km away, or Nice Côte d'Azur 70 km.
Prices and availability
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia