+ See all stations
Le Village Club Marin Goélia in Port la Nouvelle
PORT LA NOUVELLE (11210)
- 1000m from the beaches
- 2 pools with a children's pool
- Entertainment mid-June to mid-September
- Tennis court, multi-sport pitch
- Kids club in July and August
Located 700m from the beaches (approx. 10 mins. on foot) via the garrigue or 1200m by road. The centre of the resort is 900m away, but, 2 mins. away, you will find a supermarket, selling papers opposite the Village Club Marin: all on site, no need to go anywhere.
LE VILLAGE CLUB MARIN GOELIA
Le Village Club Marin Goélia, 3*** is made up of villas for up to 8 people grouped around 2 vast outdoor pools (190m2 - depth 0.90m to 1.90m) and a children's pool (25m² - depth 0.50m to 0.60m). You can also enjoy a children's playground, a multi-sports pitch, a boules pitch, 3 tennis courts (for free), a children playground and table tennis. This is all embellished by a small lake. WiFi access in your accommodation and a laundry (extra charge).
In July-August: snack bar, take-aways, pizzeria, covered events and show venue
On site : a reception and tourist information, and coin-operated laundry (extra charge).
From 08/07 to 02/09 :
Kids club (6-11 years) : 5 half-days a week, olympiades, shows, treasure hunt, sport activities...
Teen and adults activities : sport activities, shows, 1-2 theme evenings a week (in extra
OUR ACCOMMODATIONS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS
Our cottages are fully furnished with a kitchenette (dishwasher, microwave, vitro-ceramic hobs), a bathroom, separate WCs (WC and sink on the first floor for the 4 room ones), a terrace furnished with garden furniture, sufficient crockery, bedding and pillows.
Never exceed the maximum capacity of authorised persons in the dwelling. For safety reasons, we would have to deny you access (even if it is a baby).
Living room with sofa bed
Living room with sofa bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with sofa bed
Discover 2 protected sites: L'île Sainte Lucie and Le Fomaine de Frescati, the garrigue, the lakes and the Canal de la Robine , a UNESCO world heritage site, which grant the town a harmonious and authentic setting.
Sports and leisure activities: Casino, equestrianism (horse and pony) in the season, mini golf, sailing club, beach club, tennis, beach gym, hikes and cycle rides, restaurants and all the shops and services.
The beach is 10km long with a Blue Flag!
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Résidence Le Village Marin
30 rue Paul Trilles
11210 Port la Nouvelle
Tel: 04 68 48 08 97
Residence open from April to October
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
The price of your stay includes:
- The water and electricity costs
- Access to the outdoor pools (190m² - depth 0.90m to 1.90m), including a heated one and a children's pool (25m² - depth 0.50m to 0.60m) depending on the season
- Access to the multi-sports pitch, the boules pitch, the tennis pitch, the children playground and the table tennis
- The kids club from 08/07 to 02/09
- The sporting events and/or evenings from 08/07 to 02/09: Aquafitness, dance classes, muscular awakening, sporting tournaments, cabaret evening, dance evening and sport by night (changes possible).
- The loan of baby equipment (depending on availability and pre-booking at the same time as the accommodation). About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children. From 15/11/23, paid service.
- The outdoor private car park
- Loan of hair dryer, iron and ironing board, ball, petanque balls and vacuum cleaner
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): from €25.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as snow cancellation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change(excluding booking fees - price per accommodation): from €45.
For more information : https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently.
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €8 per night, €45 per week. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End-of-stay house cleaning : If the accommodation is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, or if the holidaymaker prefers not to do it: €51 for accommodation for 2 to 5 people, €72 for accommodation for 6 to 7 people, €82 for a accommodation for 8 to 9 people (to be paid on site). In any case, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean (dishes washed and stored)..
- WiFi access: In your accommodation with an extra charge of €9 per 3 days, €20 per week and €25 per 2 weeks. The "Family" package (3 devices at the same time) is €25 per week. Please note that the WIFI speed depends on the number of users, the quality of regional networks, the weather...). Please mention this when booking (because not all units have WIFI access).
- Coin-operated laundry on site: extra charge.
- From arrivals on 15/11/23- Baby equipment rental (bed, chair and or bath) left in the accommodation: €5 / stay. To be reserved at the same time as the accommodation and according to availability. Regarding the beds, in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturers, we do not provide additional mattresses in order to guarantee the safety of your children (to be paid on site).
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:30 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception of the residence.
- Deposit : €250/apartment. This deposit will be returned to you the day of departure after an inventory or by post within 8 days in the event of departures outside of opening hours.
- Tourist tax: €1,65 per person (the decision can be changed at any time by the Municipality). As this is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
- All your requests (facing a particular way, floor, view, apartment no., etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
Access to the residenceBy road:
from Paris take the A10 to Vierzon, then A71 direction Clermont-Ferrand, continue on until Montpellier A75. Then take the A9 direction Béziers/Narbonne-Toulouse. take the exit n ° 39 direction Port-la-Nouvelle.
Follow direction "Les Plages". After the bridge “Pont du Roussillon” at the 1st roundabout go straight and at the second roundabout turn right.
station of Port-la-Nouvelle at 2 km TGV train station of Narbonne at 31 km
Airport of Perpignan - Rivesaltes at 40 km Béziers Vias Airport at 68 km.
Prices and availability
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia