+ See all stations
The Goélia tourism complex LE MAS BLANC is a collection of Camargue farmhouses and cottages, located in Pérols, 800 m from shops and near the beaches of Carnon and Palavas .
LE MAS BLANC COMPLEX
This friendly complex, peaceful and green, is located in a wooded area of the park and features semi-detached cottages on the ground level, opening onto lovely Mediterranean gardens (pines, palm trees, lavender etc.).
On site there is a reception , an outdoor pool open from 21/05 to 24/09 depending on weather conditions, green spaces, a small fitness room a parking lot, a bowling alley, ping pong and a mini golf , as well as mountain bike rentals for an additional charge.
SPEND YOUR HOLIDAYS IN OUR APARTMENTS
All units have a fully equipped kitchen with hobs (2 burners for studios and 2 rooms, 4 burners for three rooms), extractor hood, microwave oven with grill, refrigerator, electric coffee maker, and a dishwasher in the 3-room cottages. All units have a patio or garden of 5m² minimum, equipped with patio furniture. The 2-room, 3-room cottages have a bathroom, and separate WC. Each rental has plenty of dishes, as well as blankets and pillows.
Never exceed the maximum capacity of authorised persons in the dwelling. For safety reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it's a baby).
Living room with sofa bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with sofa bed
Living room with 2 sofa beds
Living room with sofa bed
10km from the historic centre and the entertainment of Montpellier, less than 4km from the major beaches of Carnon and Palavas, and the entrance of Camargue, Pérols, between lakes and the ocean, is a dynamic town.
You will find all the shops and services there. Surrounded by lakes just 3km from the Mediterranean ocean, this little town is the furthest west of La Petite Camargue. Discover bull farming and in summer, several corridas and other Bull festivals are in the arenas. Goélia recommends the following trips: visiting Montpellier, Aigues-Mortes and La Camargue, the gorges of Hérault and Les Cévennes. A car remains essential to be able to discover all these important places.
Numerous nature, sporting, and leisure activities and ones to discover the history of the region are proposed to you by the tourist office.
Goélia also offers you, in this complex, stays per month (Tel. : 04 67 50 08 42 or 06 88 27 88 23).
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Le Mas Blanc Goélia Complex
Parc de l'Estelle - Route de Lattes
Residence open from mid-May to November
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
- Renting electric barbecues:
€5/day (to be paid on site, to be booked in advance and subject to availability)
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the outdoor pool open from 21/05 to 24/09 depending on weather conditions
- Access to the fitness room, mini golf, bowling alley and ping pong
- Parking (locked with a code but not guarded): 1 space per unit subject to availability
- Free Wi-Fi at reception when it is open. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): from €24. For stays from 29/10/22, from 25€.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as snow cancellation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change(excluding booking fees - price per accommodation): from €40. For stays from 29/10/22, from 45€.
For more information : https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently.
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €7 per night (€8 from 29/10/22), €39 per week (€45 from 29/10/22) or €90 maximum per stay. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- Baby gear rental (including: bed, chair, baby bath): €21 per kit per stay. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
- Laundromat 1 km away in the city centre
- Barbecue rental: €5 per day
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:30 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception of the residence.
- Deposit : €250/apartment. This deposit will be returned to you the day of departure after an inventory or by post within 8 days in the event of departures outside of opening hours.
- Tourism tax : around €0.35 per day per person over 13 years of age. (The decision may be changed at any time by the municipality). As this is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
- All your requests (facing a particular way, floor, view, apartment no., etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
By train Montpellier train station 13 km away Bus service at the bus station, tel: 04-67-06-03-67 or Tramway line 3 direction Pérols. Stop Pérols centre, then 20-25 minute walk.
By plane : Montpellier Airport 6 km away.
By car A9 motorway direction Montpellier, take exit 29 Montpellier Est / Carnon then follow Carnon / Les plages, then Pérols.
In Pérols follow the direction of the Cave Cooperative, then direction Lattes/Complexe sportif.
The complex is located on the left when leaving Pérols in the direction of Lattes.
GPS coordinates Latitude: 43.5436539 / Longitude: 3.943586900000014
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia