+ See all stations
Goélia Sun City
The 3* Goélia Sun City holiday residence, with outdoor pool, is located in Montpellier, a few minutes' walk from the historic centre of the city.
GOELIA SUN CITY HOLIDAY RESIDENCE
The holiday residence is perfectly located in Montpellier, near the modern Antigone district to the south of the city and a few minutes' walk from the historic centre of Montpellier, more commonly called Ecusson, the superb Place de la Comédie, and its many mansions.
On site, you'll find a reception, launderette, fitness room, outdoor pool (15m x 7m - depth 0.95m to 2.40m) with solarium with sun loungers (open from 04/05/24 to 28/09/24), sauna (extra charge), wifi in all apartments. Access by digicode. The residence has a lift leading to every floor.
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS
Each apartment have a fully fitted kitchen (2 ceramic hobs, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, electric coffee maker, kettle and toaste), a bathroom with WC (separated for 2 rooms) and has a balcony 5 m² approx with garden furniture (except for some studios).
Some units are air-conditioned from 15/06/24 to 14/09/24.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised in the apartment. For safety reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it is a baby).
Living room with trundle sofa bed ou double sofa bed
Living room with trundle sofa bed ou double sofa bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with trundle sofa bed
A thousand year old and modern city, created in the 10th century, rich in history, museums and monuments, Montpellier is regularly cited among the 5 most pleasant French cities to live in as well as among the most beautiful.
The Goélia Sun City tourist complex is ideally located a stone's throw from the Antigone neighbourhood. Montpellier the Southern capital of Languedoc Roussillon, is enlivened by its numerous squares and small courtyards through which it is a pleasure to walk . In Old Montpellier, discover the Place Royale du Peyrou, the bucolic square of La Canourgue and that of La Comédie, the vast heart of the city decorated with its Fountain of the Three Graces.
A stone's throw from the Mediterranean, it was not by chance that it is the French city experiencing the greatest increase in the number of residents.
The tram which serves all the city has a stop 5 mins. on foot from the complex. The beaches of Carnon and Palavas-les-Flots (10 / 15km) are easily accessible, just 15 mins. away by car, like the lakes filled with pink flamingoes and egrets.
Aigues Mortes and its ramparts, Les Saintes Maries de la Mer pave the way to La Petite Camargue less than 30km away.
Stays for a month possible, to be arranged directly with the complex.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE HOLIDAY RESIDENCE
Résidence Goélia Sun City
70/72 avenue du Pont Juvenal
04 67 13 58 58
Residence open all year round
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
- Water and electricity charges
- Bed linen (beds not made)
- Wifi in the apartment for 1 device
- Air conditioner from 15/06/24 to 14/09/24
- 1 outdoor car park space (electric gate): subject to availability
- Access to the fitness room
- Access to the outdoor pool (15m x 7m - depth 0.95m to 2.40m): open from 04/05/24 to 28/09/24
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): from 25€.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as snow cancellation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change(excluding booking fees - price per accommodation): from 45€.
For more information : https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently.
- Bed linen change : €12.50/bed. To be paid on site.
- Beds made on arrival : €25/bed. To be paid on site. Pre-booking required.
- Bathroom towels : €10/person. To be paid on site.
- End of stay cleaning : If the accommodation is not left clean, or if the holidaymaker prefers not to do it: €58 for studio, €65 for accommodation for 4 people (to be paid on site). In any case, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean (dishes washed and stored).
- Covered car park: €23/week or €5/night. To be paid on site. Pre-booking highly recommended, subject to availability.
- Pets : Small pets are accepted. Extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €10.50/night, €49/week. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack and guard dogs are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- Wellness area access (sauna): €14 for 20 min solo session - €21 for 20 min duo session / €11.50 per additional person with a maximum of 6 people (access prohibited to minors unaccompanied by an adult and to children under 16).
- Breakfast : €9.90/adult/day and €6.50/child/day (from 6 to 12 years old).
- Launderette : rates on site.
- Baby equipment rental (bed, chair and/or bath) : €5/stay.
To be booked at the same time as the accommodation. We do not provide
additional mattresses in order to guarantee the safety of your children.
To be paid on site. Pre-booking required, subject to availability
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:30 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception of the residence.
- Deposit: €250/apartment (to be paid on site). This deposit will be returned on the day of your departure after inventory or by mail within 8 days in case of departures outside opening hours.
- Tourist tax: €1.50/day/person over 18 (to be paid on site). The decision may be amended at any time by the municipality. The tax may be reviewed at any time by the municipality. This tax being a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
- All your requests (floor, view, apartment No., etc.) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
Access to the residence
By road : A9 motorway exit Montpellier Est (No.29). Follow Montpellier. You enter Montpellier by crossing the Lez on the Chauliac Bridge, towards Antigone; turn left after the bridge towards Piscine Olympique, go straight on until Avenue du Pont Juvénal and take a right; you'll arrive at Place Faulquier; cross the square towards Avenue du Pont Juvénal (hairdresser on the corner) and you'll find the Residence at No.70/72 Avenue Pont Juvénal (large blue and white building).
By train : Montpellier Station then Tramway Line 1 towards Odysséum (blue tram). Get off at 'Place de l'Europe' station. Take Rue Poséidon (Pool at the back on the right), then go up Avenue du Pont Juvénal to the residence.
By plane : Montpellier airport then connections via shuttles from the airport to Antigone, Place de l'Europe. Take Rue Poséidon (Pool at the back on the right), then go up Avenue du Pont Juvénal to the residence.
Latitude: 43.605549 | Longitude: 3.890601
Prices and availability
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia