+ See all stations
LES ARCS / PEISEY-VALLANDRY (73210)
- Luxury chalets from 245 to 390 m2
- At the foot of the Vanoise Express cable car
- Sauna or private Hammam per chalet
- Private outdoor hot tub per chalet
- Outdoor heated pool
- Bed linen and towels included
- Wifi and TV included
Les Chalets des Deux Domaines :
Enjoy your hollidays in a traditional and family station at Peisey-Vallandry. In the ski area Les Arcs, this station is made for hiking enthusiasts and horse ride lovers.
Near the residence you will find : stores, restaurants, bars, a bakery and a cinema. There is an open parking below the residence and you can also use our minute stop to drop your luggage.
All of our dwellings offers an incredible view on the valley. Les Chalets des Deux Domaines are exceptional chalets and traditional savoyard looking.
Never exceed the maximum capacity of authorized persons in the dwelling. For security reasons, we should deny you access.
5 bedrooms + 1 cabin
Not some units for disabled people
8 bedrooms + 1 cabin
Some units for disabled people
Your summer vacation rental in Peisey-Vallandry / Les Arcs, an authentic and family resort at the gates of the Vanoise Park.
In the Tarentaise valley in the Savoy region, discover the Peisey-Vallandry village resort in the domain of the Arcs. Consisting of two twin stations; "Plan-Peisey" at an altitude of 1650 m and "Vallandry" at an altitude of 1600 m, the resort is ideal for families, especially those with children. The resort is both authentic with its traditional chalets and buildings, and dynamic: you can admire the remarkably preserved landscapes and biodiversity (chamois, ibex, marmots...) while enjoying the numerous events and activities of the resort.
Mountain lovers will be delighted at Peisey-Vallandry, whatever their profile. Sports enthusiasts will be able to ride their bikes on mountain bikes or go on beautiful hikes with the Mont Blanc and the Beaufortain massif in the background, while heritage and cultural visitors will be able to visit the Palais de la Mine, the farms, chapels and other attractions that abound in the area. Those seeking even stronger sensations will have plenty of choice: paragliding, via ferrata, white water canyoning, etc.
A mountain holiday in Peisey-Vallandry, it is also an opportunity to treat your taste buds with Savoyard gastronomy in the high altitude restaurants and the resort.
Summer activities in Peisey-Vallandry
- Hiking and walking in the Vanoise National Park
Discover the wonderful natural environment of Peisey-Vallandry and the Vanoise Park on a hike, for example through the famous GR5! Many hikes are possible for families, sportsmen and even people with reduced mobility, ask at the Peisey-Vallandry Guide Office.
- Mountain biking and Déval'Bike in Les Arcs and Peisey-Vallandry
Cycling enthusiasts will be won over thanks to the 149 km of cycle routes marked between 800 and 2600 meters above sea level. You will also find a bikepark renowned for mountain biking with DH tracks, enduro routes, electric mountain biking, a pumptrack, 2 cross-country...
- Aqualudic center "La Piscine"
At Arc 1800, enjoy this aqualudic center of 3800 m² arranged in 3 areas for your relaxation: 1 wellness area with saunas, hammams, herbal tea and rest room, 1 fitness area with weight machines and cardio equipment, 1 aqualudic area with bubble massage beds, waterfall, whirlpool bath, pentagliding, etc.
- Mountaineering and via ferrata in the mountains
Climb high and enjoy the adrenaline of the summits by practicing mountaineering in high mountains, the via ferrata Les Bettières (free or accompanied, for all levels) or climbing (50 tracks on blocks of 3 to 10 m high).
- Baptism of the air in paragliding
Let yourself experience something unique: a paragliding flight to discover exceptional panoramas seen from the sky, above the Parc de la Vanoise. Many types of flights are offered, it is up to you!
- Gli'Air Adventure Park
Spend a day exploring the trees at Gli'Air Park in Rosuel! 7000 m² of forest await you in an exceptional environment with 27 zip lines, courses up to 22 m high, etc. The courses are suitable for all levels, have fun with family or friends!
- Hydrospeed, canyoning or rafting
Take advantage of the canyons and torrents to enjoy some beautiful moments in the countryside in these sporting activities in bright waters.
- Other activities in and around Peisey-Vallandry
Fishing in Isère, Ponturin or Lac de La Plagne, horse-riding or with a donkey, leisure base of the Versants d'Aime, etc.
Summer events not to be missed in Peisey-Vallandry
- Landry-Vallandry hike in July
13.5 km walking in the Ponthurin valley with a route for children.
- Peisey's Summer Scenes in July
One-week Savoy Festival with cultural discoveries: heritage, circus, music, theater...
- The Peisey-Vallandry Alpine Pillars in August
Discovery hike with barbecue and meeting with a farmer near the Tarines and shepherds.
- Trial Masters in August
Mountain biking enthusiasts, mountain biking festivities with a show offered by the best trial drivers.
- Costume and Mountain Festival in Peisey-Vallandry, August
Traditional costume parade with entertainment, meals, and fireworks.
- Gourmet Walk of Peisey-Vallandry, in September
A 10 km long loop on foot punctuated by tasting breaks for gastronomy lovers.
And many more... For more information, see our tab Vouchers or go to the Tourist Office of Peisey-Vallandry.
Leisure activities in Peisey-Vallandry
You will have access to all the shops necessary for your stay as well as many leisure activities to pace your holidays in Peisey-Vallandry: canoe, horse riding, swimming pool, tennis, mountain bike, massages, library, cinema, elastic trampoline...
Finally, you can taste Savoyard specialties in the numerous high-altitude restaurants and restaurants of the resort.
Residence Goélia Les Chalets des Deux Domaines
Tel. : 04 79 06 89 27
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Residence open from July to August
In the price of your stay are included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Wi-Fi in the accommodation
- TV and DVD player
- Bed linen (beds not made)
- The loan of baby equipment (bed, chair, bath) to book upstream, at the same time as the accommodation and according to availability. Regarding beds, in accordance with the manufacturers' recommendations, we do not provide additional mattresses to guarantee the safety of your children.
- Access to the sauna or hammam and the private hot tub of each chalet.
- Access to the outdoor heated swimming pool shared by the 6 chalets.
- Fondue machine loan at reception
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): from 25€.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as snow cancellation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change(excluding booking fees - price per accommodation):from 45€.
For more information : https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently.
- Our pet friends: small pets are allowed on a leash for an extra charge per pet to be paid on site from 78€ per week (only 1 pet per unit). To be reported upon booking. Anti-rabies certificate required. First and second class attack dogs (pitbull, guard or defense dogs) are strictly forbidden in our cottages.
- Cleaning at the end of the stay (excluding kitchenette): if your cottage is not kept clean, you will be charged for cleaning on site. However, if you prefer not to clean up, ask at reception.
Price of 675 € for a 15-person chalet and 975 € for a 21-person chalet.
- Daily cleaning on request : rates on site
- Services beds made on arrival: €7.50/bed.
- Premium Pack: beds made on arrival, maintenance kit : € 295/week
- Massages with our partner in the residence: prices and reservations on site
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Check-in is on Saturday between 17 PM and 19 PM. The time of arrival may vary depending on the preparation of the accommodation. For any arrival outside these hours or on another day, please contact the residence.
Departures: before 10:00.
- Deposit: 2 separate guarantees: €1,000 (for equipment) and €650 for chalet 15 people and €950 for chalet 21 people (if the chalet is not restored: clean kitchen, emptied garbage cans) per chalet (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: 2,53€ per day per person from 18 years old according to municipal decision (to be paid on site). Goélia is not responsible for the modifications of this municipal tax.
K2 - July 2021
Hiking on a marked itinerary.
Edelweiss celebrations - July 2021
Tradition market: parades, street activities and a Gala show.
Skier's Cup - July 2021
Skiing on grass and golf courses.
Wednesdays in summer - July 07 to August 28, 2021
A market where you can meet producers and artisans: know-how, product tasting...
Academy Festival de musique des Arcs - July 18 to August 03, 2021
Music festival for its 48th edition offers concerts.
Mountain Agriculture Fair - August 2021
8th edition. Discovery of the agricultural world: cheeses, cold cuts, jams...
On the trail of the Dukes of Savoy (TDS) - August 2021
Hike in the heart of nature to discover the villages of the Mont Blanc and the mountains.
The night life of the alleys - 06 August 2021
Mountain bike race with surprises at the key on the course.
Ultra Trauk du Mont Blanc (UTMB) - August / September 2021
16th edition. 170km race with 2300 athletes.
Stop Waste Tour - September 2021
Go clean our Les Arcs domain to raise awareness for all generations.
Prices and availability
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia