+ See all stations
Residence Appartéa Alpexpo in Grenoble
- 2* hotel residence in the immediate vicinity of Alpexpo
- In front of the tramway, so you can easily get around
Welcome to our Appartéa Alpexpo Grenoble aparthotelThe residence is located 400m from the SAEM Alpexpo exhibition center in Grenoble and offers comfortable accommodations perfectly suited to your business or family stay. Transportation is just a few steps away, including right in front of the Grand Place Tram Stop.
It is easily accessible from the A480 and A41 motorways. The many ski resorts of the Alps can be reached in an hour by car.
The residence offers studios or 2-room apartments with a fully equipped kitchenette for stays of one night, one week and more... We also offer student rentals for a duration of 2 to 10 months in studio or 2 rooms fully equipped.
OUR APARTMENTS FOR YOUR STAYThe
accommodations are tastefully decorated and all have a kitchen (2
hotplates, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, sufficient crockery).
Bathroom or shower room with WC, sometimes separated. Television, WI-FI
access and air conditioning included in the price.
Room with double or twins bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with sofa bed
Bedroom with a double bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with sofa bed,
Bedroom with a double bed
Grenoble: Advantageous situation for business and tourismYour stay in Grenoble, a dynamic city close to the ski resorts. Located between Drac and Isère, Grenoble is the largest town in the Alps. Surrounded by mountains, on one side the massifs of Vercors, on the other the Chartreuse but also the massif of Taillefer and the Belledonne chain, it has developed many assets.
In 2022, Grenoble was named European Green Capital: a smoother mobility with trams or self-service bicycles, a greener habitat showcase with the eco-district built in 2009 or access to the natural park of Chartreuse region with the urban cable car.
Grenoble is a very sporty city, you will appreciate the 820 km of hiking trails, the 450 km of cycling tracks, the sledge 4 seasons, the speed of access to the different ski resorts (less than an hour), the numerous lakes for fishing but also canyoning...
Activities in Grenoble:
- The Grenoble cable car:
Inaugurated in 1934, this first urban cable car will allow you to discover Grenoble from above. In 5 minutes, you will be at 500 m of altitude and reach the fortifications of the Bastille. The Vauban lookout, the different massifs (of the Vercors and the Chartreuse) will appear in a beautiful view. You will also find many activities on your arrival at the Bastille: via ferrata, restaurant, museum, itinerary...
- The museum of Grenoble:
Discover more than 900 paintings and sculptures in the museum of Grenoble. You can also attend temporary exhibitions.
- Castles, domains and museums:
Go back to the time of the lords by visiting the domain of Vizille dating from the French Revolution (and do not miss out especially its particularly remarkable French gardens and its animal park), the castle of Sassenages dating from 1665, the museum of the former bishopric taking up all the archeological discoveries or the Dauphinois museum in the heart of an old convent.
- The heart of the city:
Grenoble boasts many pedestrian streets that will make for a pleasant stroll: the historic district with its numerous squares, its parks (the city garden and street art in the heart of many spaces).
- Sassenage tanks:
Browse these galleries in the heart of the Massif du Vercors: more than a kilometer to discover the groundwater.
Between town and mountain, Grenoble is part of a hiking discovery process through its numerous hiking trails: cross Mount Jalla, visit the Bastille, discover the Durand farm in Sassenage ...
- Winter sports near Grenoble:
Grenoble will allow you to access many ski resorts such as Lans-en-Vercors or Villard-de-Lans 30 minutes by car, Chamrousse of nearly 1300 hectares or the Alpes d'Huez. You can practice alpine skiing but also snow, joering skiing, sledging, snowshoes, dogsleds...
Events in Grenoble:
There are many events on the agenda in Grenoble, here is a non-exhaustive list of the most important near our residence Appartéa Alpexpo Grenoble:
- The detours of Babel, in March:
Nomadic music is invited for the arrival of spring: go to the theaters but also to the public gardens or parks to attend or participate in these musical projects.
- Grenoble Vizille, in April:
Walk from Grenoble to the cradle of the French Revolution, via the Napoleon road. 13 miles to be done solo, duo... but also a 10 km race, a 15 km race and a race adapted for young people.
- Hero Festival, in April:
Rediscover all the heroes of mythology, comics and even those born on screen for 2 days, at the exhibition center of Grenoble (400 m from our residence).
- Street Art Fest, in June:
Art is invented and discovered in the heart of streets and alleys. Marvel at all these creations made in the heart of everyday life.
- Cabaret hit, in July:
Pop and electro programming in the middle of the city garden. Some concerts are adapted for children and some are free.
- Open-air short film festival, in July:
Come and discover the selection of the short film festival every year on the Grand Place of Grenoble.
- UT4M, the ultra trail of the 4 Massifs, July:
169 km of trail, 11,000 m of difference in height in the heart of the 4 Massifs : La Chartreuse, Le Taillefer, Le Belledonne and Le Vercors.
- The beautiful escape, in August:
3 courses: 144 km, 85 km or 47 km. 3 trails including 2 ultras trails. Explore the Massif de Belledonne: 70 lakes and 40 km of exceptional scenery.
- Festival of the court of the old times, in August:
10 exceptional evenings around the theater: show, improvisations, dances, acrobatics, music.
- The Uriage Festival, in September:
Visit Uriage Park to enjoy a musical program while relaxing in the heart of a shady and pleasant park.
- The Icarus Cup, in September:
Paragliders, hot air balloons, ULMs, paramotors, delta and swifts start from the top of St Hilaire du Touvet to land in Lumbin. Incredible shows and other animations such as demonstrations of raptor flights, boomerang throwing, kites... will be offered throughout these days.
- The Christmas Market, in December:
Go to the squares of Grenette and Victor Hugo to enter the magic of Christmas: small chalets of delicacies or designers, meeting with Santa Claus, the festival of lights on December 3, concerts and songs to appreciate even more this wonderful period. And many more to discover...
For more information, visit the Grenoble Tourist Office.
Leisure and shopping in Grenoble:
In Grenoble, you will have plenty to entertain you! In addition to the numerous sports and cultural activities and events, you will have access to a large number of leisure activities: golf courses (including the Golf International de Grenoble, casino, paddle yoga, laser-games, massages and treatments, bowling, horseback riding, escape game, paintball, mini-golf, water activities, fitness, skate-park, tennis, etc.
Of course, all the shops and services necessary for your stay are present on site, as well as many restaurants, bars, theaters, cinema and discos.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESIDENCE
Résidence Appartea "Alpexpo"
41 rue Maurice Dodero
04 76 49 91 05
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Water and electricity charges
- Air conditioning
- WIFI access in the rooms
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Cancelation insurance for all justified reasons: Cancelation insurance can be taken out at the time of booking. This cancelation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or close family member). The rate of this insurance will vary according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a benefit after the validation of the file, the amount of the insurance can change (excluding file costs and price insurance per accommodation): from 19€. For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancelation guarantee as well as special snow cancelation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski lift pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The rate of this insurance is variable according to the total amount of your stay (excluding file fees - price per accommodation): from 29€. For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
This insurance is to be booked at the time of booking and cannot be ordered later.
- Pets : Small pets are accepted on a leash for an additional fee of 7.50€/night. Attack an ddefense dogs are prohibited. Only one animal per accommodation.
- End of stay cleaning : the accommodation must be returned with the kitchen clean (dishes washed and stored). Rates on site.
- Continental breakfast: in the breakfast room, 9€/person to be pre-booked and paid on site.
- Car park space : 7€/day (stay from 1 to 6 days), 5€/day (stay from 7 days and more)
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Arrivals are on the day of arrival from 15:00. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. For late arrivals after midnight, please notify the reception by phone or email.
Departures: Before 11:00
- Tourist tax: 1€/day/person from 18 years. The decision may be amended at any time by the Municipality. The tax may be reviewed at any time by the municipality. As this tax is a local tax, Appartéa is not responsible for any changes.
Prices and availability
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia