+ See all stations
Room with double or twins bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with sofa bed
Bedroom with a double bed
Some units for disabled people
Living room with sofa bed,
Bedroom with a double bed
Inaugurated in 1934, this first urban cable car will allow you to discover Grenoble from above. In 5 minutes, you will be at 500 m of altitude and reach the fortifications of the Bastille. The Vauban lookout, the different massifs (of the Vercors and the Chartreuse) will appear in a beautiful view. You will also find many activities on your arrival at the Bastille: via ferrata, restaurant, museum, itinerary...
Discover more than 900 paintings and sculptures in the museum of Grenoble. You can also attend temporary exhibitions.
Go back to the time of the lords by visiting the domain of Vizille dating from the French Revolution (and do not miss out especially its particularly remarkable French gardens and its animal park), the castle of Sassenages dating from 1665, the museum of the former bishopric taking up all the archeological discoveries or the Dauphinois museum in the heart of an old convent.
Grenoble boasts many pedestrian streets that will make for a pleasant stroll: the historic district with its numerous squares, its parks (the city garden and street art in the heart of many spaces).
Browse these galleries in the heart of the Massif du Vercors: more than a kilometer to discover the groundwater.
Between town and mountain, Grenoble is part of a hiking discovery process through its numerous hiking trails: cross Mount Jalla, visit the Bastille, discover the Durand farm in Sassenage ...
Grenoble will allow you to access many ski resorts such as Lans-en-Vercors or Villard-de-Lans 30 minutes by car, Chamrousse of nearly 1300 hectares or the Alpes d'Huez. You can practice alpine skiing but also snow, joering skiing, sledging, snowshoes, dogsleds...
There are many events on the agenda in Grenoble, here is a non-exhaustive list of the most important near our residence Appartéa Alpexpo Grenoble:
Nomadic music is invited for the arrival of spring: go to the theaters but also to the public gardens or parks to attend or participate in these musical projects.
Walk from Grenoble to the cradle of the French Revolution, via the Napoleon road. 13 miles to be done solo, duo... but also a 10 km race, a 15 km race and a race adapted for young people.
Rediscover all the heroes of mythology, comics and even those born on screen for 2 days, at the exhibition center of Grenoble (400 m from our residence).
Art is invented and discovered in the heart of streets and alleys. Marvel at all these creations made in the heart of everyday life.
Pop and electro programming in the middle of the city garden. Some concerts are adapted for children and some are free.
Come and discover the selection of the short film festival every year on the Grand Place of Grenoble.
169 km of trail, 11,000 m of difference in height in the heart of the 4 Massifs : La Chartreuse, Le Taillefer, Le Belledonne and Le Vercors.
3 courses: 144 km, 85 km or 47 km. 3 trails including 2 ultras trails. Explore the Massif de Belledonne: 70 lakes and 40 km of exceptional scenery.
10 exceptional evenings around the theater: show, improvisations, dances, acrobatics, music.
Visit Uriage Park to enjoy a musical program while relaxing in the heart of a shady and pleasant park.
Paragliders, hot air balloons, ULMs, paramotors, delta and swifts start from the top of St Hilaire du Touvet to land in Lumbin. Incredible shows and other animations such as demonstrations of raptor flights, boomerang throwing, kites... will be offered throughout these days.
Go to the squares of Grenette and Victor Hugo to enter the magic of Christmas: small chalets of delicacies or designers, meeting with Santa Claus, the festival of lights on December 3, concerts and songs to appreciate even more this wonderful period. And many more to discover...
For more information, visit the Grenoble Tourist Office.
In Grenoble, you will have plenty to entertain you! In addition to the numerous sports and cultural activities and events, you will have access to a large number of leisure activities: golf courses (including the Golf International de Grenoble, casino, paddle yoga, laser-games, massages and treatments, bowling, horseback riding, escape game, paintball, mini-golf, water activities, fitness, skate-park, tennis, etc.
Of course, all the shops and services necessary for your stay are present on site, as well as many restaurants, bars, theaters, cinema and discos.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
The price of your stay includes:
- The flat screen television
- Water and electricity charges
- Air conditioning
- WIFI access in the rooms
- Free baby cot loan, high chair according to availability (pre-booking mandatory). Regarding the beds, according to the manufacturers' recommendations, we do not provide additional mattresses to guarantee the safety of your children
- Iron and hair dryer available at the reception 24H/24H
OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
- Cancelation insurance for all justified reasons: Cancelation insurance can be taken out at the time of booking. This cancelation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or close family member). The rate of this insurance will vary according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a benefit after the validation of the file, the amount of the insurance can change (excluding file costs and price insurance per accommodation): from 25€. For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancelation guarantee as well as special snow cancelation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski lift pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The rate of this insurance is variable according to the total amount of your stay (excluding file fees - price per accommodation): from 45€. For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
This insurance is to be booked at the time of booking and cannot be ordered later.
- Pets allowed: Small pets are accepted on a leash for an additional fee of 5€/night, to be reported when registering (anti-rabies certificate required). Attack dogs (pittbull) and 2nd category (guard/defense) dogs are prohibited. Only one animal per dwelling.
- Cleaning at the end of the stay: the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean (dishes washed and stored).
- Continental breakfast: in the breakfast room, 8€/person to be pre-booked and paid on site.
- Parking: 6€/day (stay from 1 to 6 days), 4€/day (stay from 7 days and more)
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Arrivals are on the day of arrival from 15:00. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. For late arrivals after midnight, please notify the reception by phone or email.
Departures: Before 11:00
- Tourist tax: 0,90€/day/person from 18 years. The decision may be amended at any time by the Municipality. The tax may be reviewed at any time by the municipality. As this tax is a local tax, Appartéa is not responsible for any changes.
All your wishes (exhibition, floor, view, apartment number...) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia