CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX:
Résidence Goélia les Chalets Valoria:
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
The Pass'Loisirs (summer 2017 prices indicative only)
Goélia is part of the Pass'Loisirs de Valloire programme, meaning you can get this pass at a preferential rate (€2 per day per person or €14 per week per person). The Pass'Loisirs gives you unlimited access to the municipal pool, in the ice rink (open from 24/06 to 03/09), the pedestrian telecabins and mountain bikes (open from 01/07 to 03/09), as well as the village shuttle. You will be free to use it (or not) by heading to the desks of the town hall of Valloire where you will be provided your Pass'Loisirs after payment. Named and non reimbursable pass. Registration on site and payment at the desks of the ski lifts.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Water and electricity charges
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, high chair and bath) to be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation, depending on availability (limited amount)
- Sheets and pillowcases (beds not made, sheets handed out upon arrival)
- Outdoor parking free depending on availability
- Free WiFi access in reception when it is open. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance is to be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our animal friends: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €30 per week or €5 per night. To indicate when checking-in. Anti-rabies certificate mandatory. Attack dogs (pit bull) and 2nd category dogs (guard and defence) are strictly banned in our complexes. 1 animal per accommodation only.
-End of stay cleaning: (Excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (excluding kitchenette) for 2-4 people accommodation, €41 for 5-6 people accommodation, and €46 for 7-8 people accommodation. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Car park (covered) subject to availability upon your arrival, €15 if pre-booked with the accommodation (to be paid on site)
- Bathroom linen: (1 large towel, 1 small towel and 1 bathmat): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- Hygiene kit (washing-up liquid, dish washer tablets, sanitary cleaner): 6 per kit
- WiFi in the lets: you just need to connect to the site of our supplier and each customer will pay, via card (Visa and Mastercard accepted) when they first connect. The prices are as follows: €5 - day / €9 - three days / €20 - per week / €25 - per “family” week / €25- for two weeks. Goelia will give you the homepage of the site when you arrive but will not be involved in the order or the log-in.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax : approx €1 per day and per person over 13 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
- Apartment accessible to people with disabilities: YES, to specify when booking (4 people studio).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By train: Up to the Saint-Michel / Valloire station (17km)
T.G.V. : Paris-Chambéry + direct Chambery/ St-Michel Valloire connection.
Direct Lyon Part-Dieu / St Michel Valloire connection every day.
By aeroplane: Chambery / Aix airport 100km away - 04 79 54 49 54
Connections via trains to St Jean de Maurienne
By road: A43 motorway to Saint-Michel de Maurienne, 17km from Valloire + D 902.
Col du Galibier open from the start of June to the end of October.