CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX:
Résidence Goélia Le Balcon des Neiges
Entre les Rieux
Route de la Croix de Fer
73530 Saint Sorlin d'Arves
Tel: 04 79 59 96 81
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY:
- Reserve your ski equipment 2020/2021 :
Reserve your skis online at the same time as your accommodation or at the latest 7 days before your departure, to ensure the availability and best equipment possible the day you arrive (with Goélia: discount can reach 49% on the public prices displayed in the Intersport store, our partner in St Sorlin).You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without a charge (administration fee only).
- SKIC : " Champion" Children Range (7-11 years old): €63 during high season and €53 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Intersport to "Pack Compétition".
- SKIE : " Espoir" Children Range (7-11 years old): €45 during high season and €38 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Intersport to "Pack Classic".
- SKIB : "P'tits bouts" Range (under 7 years old): €34 during high season and €29 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Intersport to "Pack 0-6 ans".
- SNOP : "Plaisir" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €95 during high season and €81 during off season per adult for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Intersport to "Snow Premium"
- SNOS : "Sensation" Snowboard Range adult (Surf, boots) : €116 during high season and €96 during off season per adult for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Intersport to "Snow Expert".
- SNOE : Snowboard Range children (7-11 year olds/ Surf, boots) : €63 during high season and €53 during off season per child for 6 or 7 days. This range corresponds at Intersport to "Snow 7-11 ans".
- CASE : Child's helmet: €14 during high season and €11 during off season for 6 or 7 days.
- CASA : Adult helmet: €18 during high season and €15 during off season for 6 or 7 days.
When you book, you must specify the shoe size, size, weight and date of birth of each skier.
Book your ski lift packages 2020 / 2021
Special offer for Goélia customers, book your packages at the same time as your accommodation or, at the latest 7 days before departure. You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. Otherwise the packages will not be able to be taken into account in your deal.
These prices below include the discount on public prices
Black season : 26/12-02/01 ; 06/02-06/03
Red season : 19/12-26/12 ; 30/01-06/02 ; 06/03-13/03
Blue season : 16/01-30/01 ; 13/03-20/03 ; 03/04-10/04
Green season : 02/01-16/01 ; 20/03-03/04 ; 10/04-17/04
- Adults (from 12 to under 64 years old): Black season : €221 ; Red season : €214 ; Blue season : €193 ; Green season : €175
- Children (from 5 to 11 years old) : Black season : €187 ; Red season : €181 ; Blue season : €164 ; Green season : €148
- Senior (from 65 to 74 years old) : Black season : €200 ; Red season : €193 ; Blue season : €174 ; Green season : €158
Prices 7 days Les Sybelles package (price per person) :- Adults (from 12 to under 64 years old): Black season : €243 ; Red season : €236 ; Blue season : €212 ; Green season : €192
-Delivery of your shoppingHave your shopping delivered by the SHERPA of St Jean d'Arves La Chal to your apartment. You can order your shopping at www.sherpa.net
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the heated covered pool (7m x 4.50m - depth 1m to 1.50m) during the opening hours indicated by the reception, closed Saturdays
- The WiFi access at the reception during its opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Loan of baby gear (bed, chair, bath): to be pre-booked, subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers you not only for the cancellation of your stay, but once there, for your sports activities if reserved at Goélia (for example, skiing, ski lessons, ski, ski gear, mountain bikes…) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assistance insurance: This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7 per day or €90 for 3 weeks or more (only 1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (excluding kitchenette) for 4 people accommodation, €41 for 6 people accommodation, €46 for 8 people accommodation and €52 for 11 people accommodation. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand)
- Covered car park: €29 per week, €20 if you pre-book with your accommodation, to be paid on site. Depending on availability. Height limited to 2 meters.
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible : €10.50 per bed - change €10.50 / bed / change (to be paid on site)
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen(1 large towel, 1 small towel and a bathmat): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- Sauna : €4 per person per session of 20 minutes (to be paid on site)
- WiFi access: Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day/ €12 for 3 days /€20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer for 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer for 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
-Hygiene kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site)
- Pool table in the reception area: €2 a match
- Bakery service in the reception: Bread delivery to be ordered the day before.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to disabled people: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approx €0.60 per day and per person over 12 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
Via the A 43 motorway, Chambéry Turin. Take exit 27, Saint Jean de Maurienne, then follow the "Vallée de l'Arvan" signs and then Saint Sorlin d'Arves.
Beware, the Col de la Croix de Fer pass is closed in winter and the GPS does not show this.
SNCF train station of St Jean de Maurienne to Saint Sorlin d'Arves (22km)
Regular seasonal line between the SNCF train station of St Jean de Maurienne and the St Sorlin d'Arves resort (22km) at your service to make your arrival and departure easier!
Shuttle between the Saint Jean de Maurienne resort and Saint Sorlin d'Arves put in place by the TRANS-ALPES company (for more information and booking: www.trans-alpes.com or www.mobisavoie.fr).