CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
Les 4 Vallées Goélia Holiday Complex
73130 Saint-François Longchamp
Tel: 04 79 59 00 32
Fax: 04 79 59 02 39
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
The Children's Club is located in the centre of the resort, a 10-minute walk from the Goélia complex. Your children are welcomed for half days (morning or afternoon) or during the day from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
The children's house provides:
* A preferential rate only on weekly, half-day or daily flat rates and not cumulative over 2 weeks or longer. The reservation must be made with Goélia no later than 2 weeks prior to arrival
The M-Card summer rates
Discover the new deal on offer from the Saint François Longchamp resort for the summer. The M-Card allows you to benefit for free from various activities during your stay.
To be booked at the same time as your accommodation or, at the latest, 8 days before your arrival.
The M-Card is available to people from 5 years old.
The apartments of the “Grande Ourse” building
It is possible to book 3 or 4 room units located in the building “La Grande Ourse” in the immediate vicinity of the ski lifts and shops (but 150 metres from the indoor pool). These units feature a large balcony of 10 to 15 m² approximately, facing south, with garden larch furniture and 2 deckchairs (for an additional charge of €56/week per unit, to be specified when booking, subject to availability, payment and confirmation on site, except 4P8, no extra charge). 4 units facing west do not have garden furniture and have a smaller terrace.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDED:
The following are included in the price of your holiday:
- Access to the indoor heated pool: 5m by 10m and 0.80m to 1.50m deep (free access during opening hours and reserved only for residents of the 4 Vallées)
- WIFI access at reception: during the opening hours of the reception. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Water and electricity charges
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): must be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and subject to availability.
- The covered car park (subject to availability) or car park outside
OUR SERVICES FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE :
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our animal friends: Small pets are allowed on a lead for an additional charge per animal to be paid on site for €30 per week, €5 /day or 90 € for 3 weeks and longer (1 pet per unit). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End-of-stay housecleaning (except kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (except kitchenette) for a 4-person unit, €41 for a 6-person unit, and €46 for an 8-person unit. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand)
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible: €10.50 per bed - change €10.50 /bed/change (to be paid on site)
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel and a bath mat): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- Sauna: 4 €/person/session 20 minutes (to be paid on site)
- Flat screen television 8/day, €15/2 days, €40/week or €65 for 2 weeks. 3rd week for free.
- WiFi Access : Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Maintenance Kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site)
-Laundry: on site: €5.50 / load (to be paid on site, laundry detergent included); €3 per drying cycle
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15.00 to 19.00
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to people with disabilities: YES in the 3-room 6-person units subject to availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approximately €1.10 per day and per person over 18 years old according to municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By train: TGV Paris to St Avre la Chambre daily bus connections to main train arrivals Tel: 04.79.59.48.47.To book the shuttles leaving from the Saint Francois Longchamp station: http://www.mobisavoie.fr/
By air: Chambéry / Aix les Bains and Geneva Cointrin and Lyon St Exupéry.
By road: Take A43 towards Saint Jean de Maurienne-Turin exit no. 26 La Chambre then CD 213 to Saint François Longchamp, Col de la Madeleine.
Pass the hamlets of Panet, Epalud, 1450, head towards 1650.
Follow the signs for Goélia Les 4 Vallées towards La Perelle and Cret Villot at the top of the resort.