CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
Les 4 Vallées Goélia Holiday Complex
73130 Saint-François Longchamp
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
– Reserving your ski equipment
Reserve your skis at the same time as your accommodation or no later than 10 days before your departure to ensure availability and the best equipment possible on the day of your arrival (with Goélia: Discount of up to 30% (Révélation skis) on the public prices displayed in the Sport 2000 store, our partner at Saint-François Longchamp). You can cancel your ski equipment up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
Ski equipment (ski pack: skis, poles, boots): The prices below take into account the discounts granted by Goélia compared to the prices posted in the store.
- " Révélation " range: €81/adult for 6 or 7 days. The "Révélation" range from Goélia is ideal for “beginner” skiers who want to learn safely using reliable equipment. This range corresponds “bleu ***” at Sport 2000
- " Plaisir " range: €113/adult for 6 or 7 days. The "plaisir" range from Goélia is suitable for "intermediate" skiers who want to enjoy discovering the thrill of winter sports. Ideal for safe “relaxing” skiing. This range corresponds at Sport 2000 to "Red****"
- " Emotion " range: €129/adult for 6 or 7 days. The "émotion" range from Goélia is the category of skis perfectly suited for skiing enthusiasts, on or off-piste! "Black*****" equipment at Sport 2000.
- Children (from 7-13 years of age under 160cm): €58/child for 6 or 7 days. You'll find the "children's" range from Goélia under the "Kid" name at Sport 2000.
- P'tits bouts (-7 years of age under 120cm): €44/child for 6 or 7 days. The "P'tits bouts" (littl'uns) range is reserved for 0-6 years, identified at Sport 2000 as "Baby".
- Snowboard adult (surf, boots): €113 per adult for 6 or 7 days.
- Snowboard child (surf, boots / 7-13 year olds under 160cm): €78 per child for 6 or 7 days.
- Child helmet: €15 for 6 or 7 days.
- Adult helmet: €21 for 6 or 7 days.
The helmet is strongly recommended.
When booking, please specify the size, height weight, and date of birth of each skier.
- Booking your ski lift passes (prices for information only 2017/2018):
Special offer reserved for Goélia customers, valid for passes purchased at the same time as your accommodation and to be booked at least 7 days before departure. You can cancel your ski lift packages up to 10 days before your departure without charge (admin fees only).
- 25% discount from 23 december to 30 december 2017, from 6 january to 10 february 2018 and from 10 march to 21 april 2018.
- 10% discount from 30 december 2017 to 6 january 2018 and from 10 february to 10 march 2018.
ESSENTIAL! Dates of birth must be entered in the format DD/MM/YYYY. Otherwise the packages will not be able to be taken into account in your deal.
Public prices 6-day package Grand Domaine (St François Longchamp / Valmorel) (Public prices packages starting from 23 december 2017)
- Adults (from 13 to 64 years old): €227,30/adult
- Children (from 5 to 7 inclusive): €149,20 per child
- Adolescents (from 8 to 12 inclusive) and Seniors (65 to 74 inclusive): €193,20 per pers.
- Free for children under 5 and seniors over 75. (photo required and €2 to pay for the holder).
Public prices 7-day package Grand Domaine (St François Longchamp / Valmorel) (Public prices starting from 23 december 2017)
- Adults (from 13 to 64 years old): €256,10/adult
- Children (from 5 to 7 inclusive): €168,50 per child
- Adolescents (from 8 to 12 inclusive) and Seniors (65 to 74 inclusive): €219,20 per pers.
- Free for children under 5 years and seniors over 75 years (photo required and €2 to pay for the holder).
- Discounts 2017-2018:
- Special Noël: For 1 adult Grand Domaine package purchased = 1 child Grand Domaine package offered !
Available for a stay from 23 december to 30 december 2017 if you booked before 13 december 2017.
- Printemps des Petits Skieurs: from 31 march 2018 the child ski lift is OFFERED for every children under 10 year olds.
- Reserving French Ski School lessons:
To reserve your ski lessons, the French Ski School is at your disposal (04 79 59 10 73) only 100m from the complex!
We recommend that you reserve your ski lessons as soon as possible specifying that you will be staying at Goélia for efficient organization.
- The apartments of the “Grande Ourse” building
It is possible to book 3 or 4 room units located in the building “La Grande Ourse ” in the immediate vicinity of the ski lifts and shops (but 150 metres from the indoor pool). These units feature a large balcony of 10 to 15 m² approximately, facing south, with garden larch furniture and 2 deckchairs (for an extra charge of €56 / week and per unit, to be specified when booking, subject to availability, payment and confirmation on site, except 4P8, at no extra charge). 4 units with western exposure do not have garden furniture and have a smaller terrace.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDED:
The following are included in the price of your stay:
- Access to the indoor heated pool: 5m by 10m and 0.80m to 1.50m deep (free access during opening hours and reserved only for residents of the 4 Vallées)
- An outdoor parking space
- WIFI access at reception: during the opening hours of the reception. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Water and electricity charges
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): to be booked in advance with the accommodation and subject to availability.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers you not just for the cancellation of your stay, but also, once on site, for your sporting activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking, etc.) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Snow assistance insurance: This insurance protects you only in the event of cancellation or interruption of sports activities and the accidental breakage of sports equipment (the accommodation is excluded from this guarantee): €24 per unit and per stay, regardless of the number of skiers and if these services are paid to Goélia and on the summary invoice for the stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Our animal friends: Small pets are allowed on a lead for an additional charge per pet to be paid on site of €39 per week, €7 / day or €90 for 3 weeks or longer (1 pet per unit). To be notified when booking. Anti-rabies certificate mandatory. First and second- category attack dogs (pitbull, guard and defense dogs) are strictly prohibited in our complexes.
- End-of-stay housecleaning (except kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (except kitchenette) for a 4-person unit, €41 for a 6-person unit, and €46 for an 8-person unit. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible: €10.50 per bed - change €10.50 / bed / change (to be paid on site).
- Beds made on arrival: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen (1 large towel, 1 small towel and a bath mat): €6.50 per person /set/ week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site).
- Sauna: €4/person / 20-minute session (to be paid on site).
- Flat screen television: €39/week or €58 for 2 weeks. 3rd week for free.
- WiFi access: Just log on to our provider's website and you can pay directly by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) when you first log on. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Cleaning kit: (dish soap, dishwasher tablets, cleaning detergent, sponge, garbage bags): €6/ kit (to be paid on site).
- Laundromat: on site: € 5.50/ load (to be paid on site, laundry included) 3 € drying.
- Car park max height 2m (1 space per unit): €15 to be paid on site (if pre-booked at the same time as the unit and subject to availability) or €25 (to be paid on site).
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15.00 to 19.00
Departures: Before 10:30 a.m.
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Disability-accessible apartment: YES in the 3-room 6-person units subject to availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per unit (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: about €1.10 per day per person over the age of 18 as per municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By train: TGV Paris to St Avre la Chambre daily bus connections to main train arrivals Tel: 04.79.59.48.47.To book the shuttles leaving from the Saint Francois Longchamp station: http://www.mobisavoie.fr/
By air: Chambéry / Aix les Bains or Genéve Cointrin or Lyon St Exupéry.
Airport shuttles Grenoble - Lyon - Chambéry / Saint François Longchamp are set up for this winter every Saturday.
The Trans-Alpes company provides this service: http://www.saintfrancoislongchamp-reservations.com/index.aspx?Globales/RZ=5753&NumEtape=1
- Registration by the Tourist Office under “reserve online” and “airport shuttles”
From December to March:
Shuttle departures from Lyon: Lyon -> Maurienne
Saturday 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm
Shuttle arrivals in Lyon: Maurienne -> Lyon
Saturday at 08:15 and 13:30
By car: Take A43 towards Saint Jean de Maurienne-Turin exit 26 La Chambre, then CD 213 to Saint François Longchamp, Col de la Madeleine.
Pass the hamlets of Panet, Epalud, 1450, head towards 1650. Follow the signs Goélia LES 4 VALLEES TOWARD LA PERELLE ET DU CRET VILLOT AT THE TOP OF THE RESORT
DO NOT USE GPS IN THE WINTER SEASON