The 3* “Le Rond Point des Pistes” Goélia tourism complex, located at the base of the slopes, consists of small buildings that fit perfectly into the natural environment of the resort.
LE ROND POINT DES PISTES COMPLEX
Directly on the slopes at the base of the Marquis chairlift, you will find all shops and services on the ground floor: bakery, bar, mini-market, newsstand, regional products, French Ski School. Other shops and cinemas are located around 800m away in the centre of the resort. The units, with ideal exposures, have one-level, ground-floor balconies or light-filled balconies upstairs.
On site, you will find the reception, a reception room with a space for children (games and colouring), ski storage room, courier service, laundromat (for an additional charge), and Wi-Fi access in the units for an additional charge to be booked in advance.
All apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette (dishwasher, 4 burners, microwave with grill, refrigerator (with freezer compartment in all 4 rooms), electric coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster), balcony with 2 chaises longues. You will also find plenty of dishes, blankets and pillows.
- 2 pieces for 4 people, around 30 m²: Living room with sloping ceilings with double sofa bed (sleeps 2), bedroom with 2 bunk beds.* Bathroom (bathtub and vanity unit), separate WC.
- 3 pieces 6 people, around 35 m²: Living room with a pull-out sofa bed or a double (sleeps 2), bedroom with 2 single beds or 1 double bed, small bedroom with 2 bunk beds.* Bathroom (bathtub and vanity unit), separate wc.
- 4 pieces 8 people, around 50 m²: Living room with double sofa bed (sleeps 2), bedroom with 1 double bed, 2 small bedrooms each with 2 bunk beds each.* Bathroom (bathtub and WC), shower room (shower and WC).
* The top bunk is not suitable for children under 6 years of age (Decree No. 95.949 of 25/08/1995)
- Find all our promotions and last minute deals in the “Prices-Promos-Availability” tab. The discounts and promotions are not retroactive or cumulative and may only be reserved while they are posted online.
YOUR Goélia STAYS:
- If you want a weekend, short break or break with an arrival day other than Saturday, check out our "Weekend" section or contact the booking centre: 01.60.76.59.00 (press 3).
- All the useful information for your stay (schedules, contact details, services...) is in the "Practical information" tab. Reserve your skis and ski lift packages at preferential rates.