p>CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Goélia Le Village Gaulois Complex
Zac des Longes
73130 Saint François Longchamp
Tel: 04 79 59 39 61
Fax: 04 79 59 32 21
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
The Children's Club is located in the centre of the resort, a 10-minute walk from the Goélia complex. Your children are welcomed for half days (morning or afternoon) or during the day from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
The children's house provides:
* A preferential rate only for weeklong packages of ½ days or full days and are not cumulative over 2 or more weeks.
* These discounts are only valid for days and 1/2 days in the same week. These discounts cannot, under any circumstances, be combined with other current discounts, or used over several weeks.
The days or 1/2 days sold per unit do not benefit from the discount.
The M-Card summer prices
Discover the new deal on offer from the Saint François Longchamp resort for the summer. The M-Card allows you to benefit for free from various activities during your stay.
To be booked at the same time as your accommodation or, at the latest, 8 days before your arrival.
The M-Card is available to people from 5 years old.
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Access to the indoor heated swimming pool (during opening hours): 8m x 8m, depth 1.50m
- WIFI access at reception: during the opening hours of the reception. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Water and electricity charges
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): must be pre-booked at the same time as the accommodation and subject to availability.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €30 per week, €5 per day or €90 for 3 weeks or more (only 1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not returned in a clean state, cleaning will be invoiced on site: €36 (except kitchenette) for a unit for 4 people, €41 for a unit for 6 people, and €46 for a chalet for 7 or 8 people. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand)
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible : €10.50 per bed - change €10.50 / bed / change (to be paid on site)
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
-Bathroom linen (1 large towel, 1 small towel): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- Saunas: €4 per person per session of 20 minutes (to be paid on site)
- Flat screen TV: 8/day, €15/2 days, €40/week or €65 for 2 weeks. 3rd week for free.
- WIFI access : Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day/ €12 for 3 days /€20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer for 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer for 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- hygiene kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site)
-Laundry: 200m from the complex, €5 to be paid on site.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15.00 to 19.00
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Apartment accessible to disabled people : YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: approx €1.10 per day and per person over 18 years old, according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By train: TGV Paris to St Avre la Chambre daily bus connections to the main train arrivals Tel: 04.79.59.48.47
By aeroplane: Chambéry / Aix les Bains or Genéve Cointrin or Lyon st Exupéry
By road: A 43 exit 26 La Chambre, then CD 213 direction Saint François Longchamp, col de la Madeleine.