CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX
Résidence Goélia Les Chalets des Ecourts
Hameau des Chambons
73530 St Jean d'Arves
Tel: 04 79 59 34 81
OUR OFFERS FOR A PLEASANT STAY
-Delivery of your shopping
Have your shopping delivered by the SHERPA of St Jean d'Arves La Chal to your apartment. You can order your shopping at www.sherpa.net
- Bread and croissant delivery
Every morning in the complex reception (order with the reception the day before).
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the heated outdoor pool (6m x 12m, depth: 0.85 to 1.50m)
- Access to the sauna, in accordance with displayed times
- Access to the Turkish bath, in accordance with displayed times
- Access to the fitness room
- Loan of baby gear (bed, chair, bath): To be booked in advance at the same time as your accommodation and subject to availability.About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
- An outdoor or indoor car park space - Depending on availability
- Access to the WIFI in the reception, when it is open. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on: €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €40 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €30 per week, €5 per day or €90 for 3 weeks or more (only 1 animal per accommodation). To be notified when booking. Rabies vaccination certificate compulsory. First and second category attack dogs (pit bull, guard or defence dogs) are banned in our complexes.
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, a housekeeping fee will be charged on site: €36 (excluding kitchenette) for accommodation for 4 people, €41 for accommodation for 6 people. If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand)
- Sheet and pillowcase hire possible : €10.50 per bed - change €10.50 / bed / change (to be paid on site)
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen (1 large towel per person, 1 small towel per person and a bathmat per accommodation): €6.50 per person/kit/week - change: €6.50/pers/change (to be paid on site)
- WiFi access: Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
- Hygiene kit: (washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, sanitary cleaner, sponge, bin bags): €6/kit (to be paid on site)
- Bread and pastry delivery every morning to the complex (to be booked and paid for the day before at reception)
- On site laundry: €6 washing and €4 drying
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:00 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrival outside of these times or for another day must be agreed with the complex's reception.
- Apartment accessible to disabled people: YES depending on availability. Notify when booking.
- Deposit: €250 per accommodation (to be paid on site).
- Tourist tax: Approx. €1.10 per day and per person (babies, children, adults) according to the municipal decision (to be paid on site).
- Les Cherubins Childcare centre
The childcare centre, open all year round, is located in the centre of the resort, hamlet of La Chal. The maximum capacity is 30-35 children from 3 months to 6 years inclusive.
Pre-season: contact the nursery by email or the town hall by phone at 04 79 59 72 64.
Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required not to allow you access.
Residence access :
By road: A6 Lyon, A42 Chambéry, Grenoble. A43/E70, exit 13, Chambéry direction,
Albertville, Turin, exit 27 St Jean de Maurienne, D926 Combe Genin, then D80b St Jean d'Arves
By train: Saint Jean de Maurienne SNCF train station (Paris TGV in 4 hours)
Tourist office: 04-79-59-73-30