CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
Residence Goélia Sun City
70/72 avenue du Pont Juvenal
Tel: 04 67 13 58 58
Fax: 04 67 13 58 59
OUR SUGGESTIONS FOR AN ENJOYABLE STAY
- Air conditioning in the units only by pre-booking, to be paid for on site subject to availability:
Some units have air-conditioning:
- Supplement of €15 / week / studio
- Supplement of €25 / week / 2 rooms
- "Sicilia Beach" Restaurant
Our partner "Sicilia Beach", an Italian restaurant, is located on the ground floor of the residence.
Restaurant/pizzeria on site (with takeaway option).
The price of your stay includes:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the fitness room
- Access to the outdoor pool: open April to late-September depending on the weather, dimensions 7m by 15m, depth 1.10m to 2.80m
- Outdoor parking (electric gate): subject to availability
- Sheets (beds not made)
-Wifi for 1 device
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Insurance: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking (and cannot be ordered subsequently): €31 per accommodation and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Multirisk cancellation insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay, but also, once on site, your sporting activities (for example, skiing, ski lessons, skiing equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per unit and per stay (Surname, first name and date of birth of each participant required when booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be taken out when booking and cannot be ordered later on.
- Our four-legged friends: Small pets are allowed on a lead for a charge to be paid on site of €7/night, €39/week with a maximum of €90/stay. To be notified when registering (anti-rabies certificate mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal only per unit.
- End-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette): If your apartment is not returned in a perfect state of cleanliness, a cleaning service will be charged (to be paid on site): €45 (studio 2) and €55 (2 rooms). If, however, you prefer not to do the cleaning yourself, please inform our reception (daily or final cleaning on request).
- Beds made on your arrival: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). To be pre-booked and paid on site.
- Towels: €6.50/pers/week
- Sauna: €6/person/session of 20 min approx
- Laundry on site: €3.50 per machine, €2.50 drying
- Covered or outdoor parking (subject to availability): €21/week or €5/night
- Air-conditioning (in certain units only): supplement per week of €15/studio and €25/2 rooms. Must be pre-booked and paid on site.
- Breakfast : Breakfast option at the Brasserie 150m away: €9/person/day (on reservation).
- Baby equipment hire: €15/cot and €25 full kit (cot, bath, high-chair)
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals : From 15.30 to 19.00
Departures: before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception at the residence.
- Deposit: €250/unit (to be paid on site). This deposit will be returned on the day of your departure after inventory or by mail within 8 days in case of departures outside opening hours.
- Tourist tax: €0.85/day/person over 18 (to be paid on site). The decision may be amended at any time by the municipality. The tax may be reviewed at any time by the municipality. This tax being a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
- All your preferences (direction faced, storey, view, apartment number...) will be taken into account as far as possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
Never exceed the maximum capacity of people authorised in the dwelling. For safety reasons, we are required to deny you access (even if it's a baby).
FOR STAYS OF MORE THAN ONE MONTH:
Goelia offers monthly stays direct in the Prices-Promo-Availability section. Booking fees apply to this type of reservation.
If you would like to book more than one month, please contact the residence directly for the specific rates and terms of sale.
Residence access :
By road : A9 motorway exit Montpellier Est (No.29). Follow Montpellier. You enter Montpellier by crossing the Lez on the Chauliac Bridge, towards Antigone; turn left after the bridge towards Piscine Olympique, go straight on until Avenue du Pont Juvénal and take a right; you'll arrive at Place Faulquier; cross the square towards Avenue du Pont Juvénal (hairdresser on the corner) and you'll find the Residence at No.70/72 Avenue Pont Juvénal (large blue and white building).
By train : Montpellier Station then Tramway Line 1 towards Odysséum (blue tram). Get off at 'Place de l'Europe' station. Take Rue Poséidon (Pool at the back on the right), then go up Avenue du Pont Juvénal to the residence.
By aeroplane: Montpellier airport then connections via shuttles from the airport to Antigone, Place de l'Europe. Take Rue Poséidon (Pool at the back on the right), then go up Avenue du Pont Juvénal to the residence.
Tourist Office: 04-67-60-60-60
Latitude: 43.605549 | Longitude: 3.890601