CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPLEX:
Résidence Goélia Belle Epoque
1 avenue du 18 juin 1940
Tel: 02 35 83 44 33
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Sheets and pillowcases (beds not made)
- Free outdoor car park (depending on availability)
- Water and electricity charges
- WiFi access at the reception of the complex during its opening hours. Access limited to 30 minutes per day and per adult.
- Access to the covered pool (Dimensions: 4.15m X 7.14m - Depth: 1.47m) and separate children's pool (2.07m x 2.18m - Depth: 0.57m)
- The free loan of cots, high chairs and baby baths depending on availability. (pre-booking essential when booking accommodation).
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Insurance: INSURANCE: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking: €31 per accommodation and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
-Cancellation and multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy.
- Our friends the animals: Small pets are accepted on a leash subject to an extra charge per animal to be paid on site of €7 per night, €39 per week or €90 maximum per stay. Please mention when booking (anti-rabies certificate is mandatory). Attack dogs (pitbull) and 2nd cat. (guard/protection) are not allowed. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End of stay cleaning: If your apartment is not left perfectly clean you will be charged a housecleaning fee (to be paid on site): €50 (2 room, 4 people), €60 (3 room, 6-7 people), €80 (4 room, 8 people). If, however, you would prefer to not do cleaning, get information from our reception (daily cleaning on demand).
- Continental breakfast: €9,90 per person per day, to be pre-booked and paid for on site. For children: €6.50.
- Bed changing: Extra sheets: €12 per bed (on site or notify when booking).
-Beds made on arrival service: 10.50 per bed. Pre-book and pay on site.
- Bathroom linen: €8 per person (to be pre-booked when booking).
- Sauna: €4 per person per session of approx. 20 mins. (to be booked on site).
- WiFi access (price per device): Simply connect to our supplier's website and pay directly by bank card (visa or mastercard) on 1st connection. The prices are as follows: €6 per day / €12 3 days / €20 per week / €30 for 2 weeks / €34 family offer 1 week (3 devices) / €51 family offer 2 weeks. Goélia will let you know, when you arrive, the homepage of the website, but is not involved in the order, or in the connection.
-Covered car park: €5 per night or €20 per week (discount of 50% if you pre-book at the same time as your stay).
-Laundry: €5 per wash - €2 per drying and €1 per a dose of detergent.
INFORMATION ON YOUR STAY:
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it's a baby).
FOR STAYS OF OVER ONE MONTH:
Goélia offers monthly stays directly in the Prices-Promo-Availability section. Booking fees apply to this type of reservation.
If you wish to book more than a month, please contact the residence directly to get the specific rates and conditions of sale.
Residence access :
By road: A1 (Paris-Lille) - A16 (Paris-Calais) - A28 and A29 (Reims-Le Havre)
*from PARIS North; Porte de la Chapelle - N1 - A16 - Beauvais Nord exit, Le Tréport direction
*from PARIS South; Saint Cloud Gate - A13 - Rouen, Amiens, Calais direction A28 - exit no. 5 Blangy sur Bresle - Le Tréport/Mers les Bains direction
*from Luxembourg: Thionville - Paris A4 Direction - Reims A26 - Saint Quentin A29 Rouen, Aumale direction - A28 Exit no.5 Blangy sur Bresle - Le Tréport/Mers les Bains direction
*from Brussels Lille - Arras - Doullens - Abbeville - Eu/Le Tréport Direction
When you arrive at Mers-les-Bains, follow the town centre signs. The complex is opposite the mini golf and near to all the shops.
By train: Tel. 36 35 www.ter-sncf.com/picardie
Gare du Nord: train Calais - Amiens - Abbeville then Le Tréport / Mers-les-Bains via train or bus
Gare St Lazare: Rouen-Dieppe train then bus - Le Tréport / Mers-les-Bains station
TGV Haute Picardie Ablaincourt Pressoir train station - Amiens train in the direction of Abbeville then train or bus Le Tréport/Mers les Bains Station
By aeroplane: Roissy - Charles de Gaulle and Orly airport Tel. 3950 www.adp.fr - Roissy-Ch. de Gaulle airport connection / Amiens SNCF train station Paris Charles De Gaulle (Terminal 2)
TGV Haute Picardie Ablaincourt Pressoir train station. Bus for Amiens Station
Beauvais airport - Tillé - www.aeroportbeauvais.com - Tel. 03 44 11 46 66