OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
The price of your stay includes:
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the 5000 m² heated aquatic complex with 4 pools, 9 slides, 1 children's island and Aqua'Pirates. You must wear the bracelet.
- Access to the multi-sports court, fitness room, game room, ping pong tables, beach volleyball court, and pétanque strip
- Entertainment and children's club in July and August.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES CHARGED SEPARATELY
- Insurance : Cancellation insurance can be taken out at the time of reservation (and cannot be ordered later): €31 per unit and per stay (MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy).
- Cancellation and multi-risk insurance : This insurance covers not only cancellation of your stay but also, once on site, your sports activities (for example skiing, ski lessons, ski equipment, mountain biking...) and leisure activities (other than extreme sports, aerial sports, hunting and motor sports): €41 per accommodation and per stay (First name, surname and date of birth for each participant essential for booking). MONDIAL ASSISTANCE policy. This insurance must be purchased when booking, and may not be purchased later.
- Our pet friends: are not allowed
– Cleaning at the end of stay: The guest is responsible for the final cleaning. If the mobile home is not returned in a state of perfect cleanliness, a minimum amount of €150 will be deducted from the deposit.
- Sheets and Pillowcases: €16 per change per week.
- Wi-Fi connection: for a fee (Partial coverage of the campsite).
- Baby bed and chair €23 /item/ week (specify when booking).
- It is possible to rent a safe, tennis court, tennis rackets, bike for the day or the week, washing machine and dryer tokens.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: From 15.00 to 19.00
Departures: Between 8 am and 11 am
You need to notify the residence in case of delay or arrival days other than Saturday.
- Deposit: €300/unit (to be paid on site, in 2 cheques of €150). This deposit will be returned to you on the day of departure after a walk-through inventory or by mail within 8 days in case of departure outside business hours. A deposit of €20 will also be requested for the magnetic entry card for the front gate.
- Tourist tax: €0.60/person / day (for the benefit of the municipality) to be paid by those 18 years of age and older. The tax can be reviewed at any time by the municipality. As this is a local tax, Goélia is not responsible for any changes.
- A security bracelet (plastic anti-allergic and inviolable) will be given to all guests. Guests are required to wear it (plastic bracelet, anti-allergic, inviolable and biodegradable). The bracelet will be put on when you arrive and must be worn at all times on the wrist or ankle. You will be refused access to the campsite if you refuse to wear the bracelet.
- For information: Tents are prohibited on the rented sites.
Never exceed the maximum capacity of people allowed in the unit (maximum 6 people). For safety reasons, we would have to block you from entering (even if it is a baby since a baby is considered a person).
Residence access :
By train: Bordeaux Train station (Paris TGV direct) then Lesparre Médoc station at 20 km.
By air: Bordeaux Merignac Airport (around 60 km).
By car: From Paris, A10 motorway direction Bordeaux, then take the ring road and exit 7 or 8 direction Verdon. Follow direction Lacanau, Carcans and Hourtin Ville (about 24 km from Lacanau). In Hourtin, direction Hourtin Beach. The campsite is 300 meters from the beach.
Coming from the A10 and taking the Royan ferry, take the Saintes exit and follow the Nationale direction Royan. The ferry is very well signposted. When exiting the ferry, take direction Soulac, Montalivet, Vendays then Hourtin.