+ See all stations
ST-JEAN DE MONTS (85160)
- Air-conditioned mobile homes
- Aquatic area with swimming pools, slides
- Entertainment in July and August
- TV, plancha, terrace included
In Saint-Jean-de-Monts, the 4* Les Amiaux campsite, with its water park, welcomes you in a 16-hectare wooded park only 1000/1300m from the beach (secure pedestrian access).
LES AMIAUX CAMPSITE
Les Amiaux campsite has been awarded the "green key" label since 2012 and offers a number of fun areas during your stay: a large water area with indoor heated swimming pool (open from mid-May to September) with water jets, massage bench, countercurrent swimming area, balneotherapy area open from mid-May to mid-September, a 160 m² outdoor heated swimming pool and children's pool with water games open in July and August, and 4 water slides from mid-May to mid-September.
You will also find 3 playgrounds for children (3 to 6 years old).
From 06/07 to 24/08: the campsite offers a mini-club for children aged 6 to 12, from Sunday afternoon to Friday (places are limited, booking on site), as well as evening entertainment at least twice a week (concerts, shows, dance evenings - some with participation).
Also on site (free access): sports facilities (2 tennis courts, 5 table tennis tables, 1 multi-sports field, 1 large grass field for archery and laser game, voley-ball nets) with competitions and sports activities in July and August (some with participation), a fitness room (rowing machines, bicycles, elliptical bikes, treadmills - access to be booked).
The campsite also offers bike hire (prices on site). You will also find a grocery shop, a restaurant offering traditional dishes, take-away meals and a bar (from mid-May to September)
OUR ACCOMMODATIONS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS :
Our accommodations are new and perfectly equipped, with a fully fitted kitchen (large fridge with freezer, microwave, dishwasher, 4 hotplates, electric coffee maker and kettle, toaster), sufficient crockery, duvets and pillows, and television. Air conditioning. Safe deposit box. Pitch of 100m² for parking a vehicle.
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised in the accommodation (6 persons maximum). For safety reasons, we will be required to deny you access (even if it is a baby).
Living room with sofa bed
Living room with sofa
Your holidays in Saint-Jean-de-Monts, a dynamic seaside resort with an exceptional natural setting.Between the island of Noirmoutier and St-Hilaire-de-Riez, on the Côte de Lumière in the north of the Vendée coastline, discover Saint-Jean-de-Monts, a leading destination on the Atlantic coast.
The seaside resort has many advantages that make it an ideal destination for families.
You will enjoy the sunshine as the resort has a total of 2300 hours of sunshine per year.
During your holiday in Saint-Jean-de-Monts, there is more than just the beach to spoil you! The resort offers no less than 26 km of cycle tracks and 30 km of hiking trails in which you will discover the state-owned forest of the Pays de Monts, the dunes, the Marais Vendéen...
Activities in Saint-Jean-de-Monts :During your holidays by the sea in St-Jean-de-Monts, you will have access to a ton of activities for the whole family! First of all, don't miss a visit to the markets of the resort (covered market in the town centre, the big market on the Place Jean Yole, the covered market on the beach, the "Marché des demoiselles" and the night market of Saint-Jean-de-Monts) to stroll around and taste the local specialities. Then, here is a non-exhaustive list of activities that we recommend on the spot :
- Beaches and water activities in Saint-Jean-de-MontsTake advantage of the 8 km of fine sandy beaches of St-Jean-de-Monts with the Blue Flag label to swim, relax, go shellfishing at low tide or practice water sports: surfing, kite-surfing, sailing, sand yachting, stand up paddle, sea kayaking...
- Walks and hikes in the Saint-Jean-de-Monts countryIn Saint-Jean-de-Monts alone, there are 26 km of cycle paths and 30 km of footpaths for walking, cycling and horse riding... But that's without counting the rest of the Saint-Jean-de-Monts area! You will find 120 km of footpaths, fun walks, 173 km of cycle tracks (half of which are 100% dedicated to bikes), 20 2 km of trail routes, orienteering routes... In addition, you will have the opportunity to discover the natural areas of the region: the national forest, the Marais Breton Vendéen and the dune path.
- Excursion to Yeu IslandThe island of Yeu, called the Jewel of the Atlantic, is the second most remote island of the French coast after Corsica, and its visit is a must! A boat trip will take you to this beautiful island to discover the wild coastline, the port of La Meule, its small creeks, and many other treasures...
- Visit the island of NoirmoutierNicknamed the island of mimosas, the island of Noirmoutier is worth a visit! This authentic island offers superb landscapes with its salt marshes, its 40 km of beaches, its ports, its atypical architecture... Many activities are to be done on the spot: Aquarium Sealand, water park Océanile with covered swimming pool, slides etc, visit of the Bois de la Chaise...
- The Salt Route in the Marais Breton VendéenBy canoe or by bike, discover the Salt Route through a magical walk around the island of Sallertaine in the Vendée Breton Marsh. You will discover historical sites (Moulin de Rairé, Bourrine à Rosalie, Abbaye de l'Ile Chauvet...) as well as beautiful landscapes.
- The Puy du Fou1h30 from the resort, don't miss the unique experience of the Grand Parc du Puy du Fou, voted several times best park in the world. Numerous magical shows (some of them at night) performed by thousands of costumed actors/stuntmen await you.
- Other activites in and around Saint-Jean-de-Monts :
Must-see events in Saint-Jean-de-Monts :
Festival Kid’s Folie, in april-june
Vendée Gliss Event, in may
Randonnée pédestre La Dunaire, en mai
Les Feux de la Saint-Jean, in june
Festival Planète Beach, in july and august
Leisure and shops in Saint-Jean-de-Monts :During your holidays in the Vendée in Saint-Jean-de-Monts, you will find all the shops and services necessary for your stay: food and non-food markets, shopping centres and supermarkets, food shops, etc.
Numerous leisure areas will also welcome you with pleasure, often on the seafront with a view of the pine forest: leisure parks, water parks, children's playgrounds, beach clubs, golf, casino, water sports activities, thalasso-spa...
Of course, you will find many restaurants to enjoy the specialities of the region.
Residence open from mid-may to mid-september
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
- Water, electricity and gas charges
- Access to the aquatic complex.
- Access to the multi-sports ground, fitness room, table tennis, volleyball court
- Entertainment and children's club in July and August
- Loan of baby equipment (to be pre-booked, subject to availability)
OUR EXTRA SERVICES
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): from €24. For stays from 29/10/22, from 25€.
For more information: https://www.goelia.com/guide/cancellation/
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as snow cancellation (breakage or theft of personal ski equipment, loss or theft of ski pass, interruption of stay, interruption of snow activity), assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the total amount of your stay. If you add a service after validation of the file, the amount of insurance may change(excluding booking fees - price per accommodation): from €40. For stays from 29/10/22, from 45€.
For more information : https://www.goelia.com/guide/comprehensive/
These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently.µ
- Disposable bed linen : 10€/bed. To be paid on site.
- Wifi access: €3/day, €20/week.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY :
- Arrival and departure times :
Arrivals: from 16:00 to 18:00 in May, June and September (16:00 to 20:00 in July and August)
Departures: before 10:00 am
Please inform the residence in case of late arrivals or arrivals other than on Saturdays.
- Deposit: 250€/accommodation (to be paid on site) + €80 for cleaning.
- Tourist tax : According to the regulations in force at the time of the stay
- For information: Tents are not allowed on the rental pitches.
- Pets are not allowed
Prices and availability
Our local partners are committed to your holidays
All our commitments to have a good holiday
Pay securely at Goélia