CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE RESIDENCE
“Aguylène” Goélia Complex
Address: Aguylène Goélia Complex
Rue de la Gardiole
Telephone: 04 67 68 07 33
Fax: 04 67 27 06 53
(An emergency number will be provided on your travel documents in case there is a delay on the day of your arrival)
OUR INCLUDED SERVICES
In the price of your stay, the following is included:
- Outdoor parking subject to availability
- Water and electricity charges
- Access to the outdoor bean-shaped pool (10 m x 25 m - depth 1.60 m to 2 m). Open from 03/04/21 to 25/09/21 then from 02/04/22 to 24/09/22 weather permitting.
- Loan of baby equipment (cot, chair, bath): To be booked in advance at the same time as your accommodation and subject to availability. About beds, according to the manufacturers, we do not supply additional mattress to guarantee the safety of your children.
OUR EXTRA SERVICES:
- Cancellation insurance for all justified causes: Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking. This cancellation guarantee is valid in particular for medical reasons, accident, death including illness due to an epidemic or pandemic (declared illness, contact case, failure to obtain PCR test results before departure - traveler or member of his immediate family). The price of this insurance varies according to the price of the stay (excluding administrative fees and insurance - price per accommodation): up to € 500: € 24 / From € 501 to € 850: € 40 / From € 851 to € 1,200: 48 € / From € 1201 to € 1500: € 64 / From € 1501 to € 3000: € 84/ From € 3001 to € 5000 € : € 125 / From € 5001 to € 8000 : € 180 / From € 8001 to € 10000 : € 300 / From € 10001 to € 15000 : € 500 / From € 15001 to € 20000 : € 850
- Multi-risk insurance: This insurance covers our cancellation guarantee as well as assistance and repatriation. The price of this insurance varies according to the price of the stay (excluding booking fees - price per accommodation): Up to € 500: € 40 / From € 501 to € 850: € 52 / From € 851 to € 1200: € 66 / From € 1201 to € 1500 : € 84 / From € 1501 to € 3000 : € 116 / From € 3001 to € 5000 : € 190 / From € 5001 to € 8000 : € 250 / From € 8001 to € 10000 : € 410 / From € 10001 to € 15000 : € 700 / From € 15001 to € 20000 : € 1100These insurances must be reserved at the time of booking and cannot be ordered subsequently. Find all the reasons and conditions of our insurance in our "cancellation insurance" tab at the bottom of the page.
- Our pet friends: Small pets are allowed on a lead for an additional charge to be paid on site of €7/ night €39/ week or €90 for 3 weeks or longer, to be notified upon registration (anti-rabies certificate required). Attack (pit bull) and 2nd category dogs. (Guard/defense) are prohibited. 1 animal per accommodation only.
- End of stay cleaning: If the accommodation is not left in a perfect state of cleanliness, or if the holidaymaker prefers not to do it: € 49 for accommodation for 2 to 5 people, € 69 for accommodation for 6 to 7 people, € 79 for a accommodation for 8 to 9 people and € 98 for accommodation for 10 people (to be paid on site). In any case, the accommodation must be returned with the kitchenette clean (dishes washed and stored).
- Bathroom linen: €6.50/person/week
- Sheets and pillowcases: €10.50/bed/change
-Beds made on arrival service: €21/bed (including sheets and pillowcases). Pre-book and pay on site.
-Laundry: To be reserved on site and subject to availability. Washing €4 + drying €2 (detergent not provided).
- WIFI access: In your unit for an extra €15/ week /device, €25 family package for 3 codes and €25/ month. The Wi-Fi speed depends on the number of users, the quality of the regional relays, and the weather.
- Bike and mountain bike rental: rates on site.
INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY:
- Departure and arrival times:
Arrivals: Saturday between 15:30 and 19:00. The hour of the provision of the accomodation can vary depending on the preparation of this one.
Departures: Before 10.00
Any arrivals outside these times must be agreed with the reception of the residence.
Short stays or weekends:
Arrivals: Before 12 pm
Departures: Between 4 pm and 7 pm
Any arrival outside these times must be agreed with the reception for the residence.
- Deposit: €250 per unit. This deposit will be returned to you the day of departure after an inventory or by post within 8 days in the event of departures outside of opening hours.
- Tourism tax: €0,82 per day and per person over 18 years of age pursuant to municipal law (to be paid on site).
You must never exceed the maximum number of people authorised for the dwelling. For safety reasons, we would have to block you from entering (even if it is a baby since a baby is considered a person).
FOR STAYS OF OVER ONE MONTH:
Goélia offers monthly stays directly in the Prices-Promo-Availability section. Booking fees apply to this type of reservation.
If you would like to book for more than one month, please contact the complex directly for specific rates and the terms and conditions of sale.
Residence access :
By train: At the St Roch train station in Montpellier, take tramway line 3 direction “Pérols - Etang de l'Or” (terminus). When you have arrived at the terminus of the tramway, take the Transp'or Bus line 1, direction “Palavas les Flots – Salle bleu” and get off at the “Les Roquilles” stop then take rue de la Falaque then rue de la Gardiole .
By plane: Montpellier Méditerranée airport is 6km away.
By car: Motorway A9 direction Montpellier -Perpignan. Take exit 29 Montpellier Est / Carnon then follow Carnon Ouest. When you have passed Palavas-les-Flots (Boulevard St Maurice) take the first street on the left "rue de la falaque" direction Port de Carnon ouest / Aire de Carénage. On your GPS, enter rue de la Falaque then follow the Goélia signs.
GPS coordinates Latitude: 43.543654 / Longitude: 3.97123